Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Suipriya KrishnamoorhtyYour feedback matters!
I am a 29 years old male & have a eye redness problem for last 6 year. It happened alternate times. What should I do?
I had my lesik of my both eyes before 14 months, please tell me the name of good sunscreen for area of my eyes.
Please suggest the treatment or medicine for viral infection. In wind, itches in my eyes and tears come out. Eyes were red. Runny nose. Rapid sneezing. Itchy throat.
I am 30 year old male. In my left eye (extreme corner) keeps itching. I have gone to 2 doctors and they gave me eye drops. It gives me relief but after some days again the problem starts at the same place. Please help and advise.
My age is 38 f i am a diabetic since 4yrs, my vision getting blurred, my teeth swells blood sometimes also giddiness. I am taking glimeperide 2mg if I go to some other doctor they also tell to take the same medicine only what to do?
I have a eye related problem. My eyes has turned in red color since last 15 hours so. What should I do?
Hello. My name is Amit Parmar age 21. My eye contact lens number is +8 in both eyes. I want to remove spectacles. Please give me suggestions.
I have muddish eye some times while working with the computer eyes will become blur with tears. What is the reason and what is the medicine, I have no eye problems.
My right eye power is -0.75 and left eye power is -0.25 I have recently checked my power doctor says that is your power is not changed remained the same as before and prescribed some medicine for eye & head pain, but still my eye and head is paining. What is the problem.
My eyes is red I try many medicines but no one work please tell me right medicines please do. Thaxxx for your help in advice.
This question is in relation to my father. He is 60 years old and underwent open heart surgery two years back, and he is also diabetic. Currently he is suffering eye related problem with respect to diabetic retinopathy and also leg pain because of diabetic neuropathy. He is worried because of these and off late he is suddenly behaving weird in his sleep, like shouting, doing weird actions without his notice, this continues for one to three hours and becomes normal after that and he is not aware of any of the actions he did. Just wanted to know what could be the problem is it the medicines that is showing its affect on mind or any other brain related issue please let me know and whom should I consult for this issue.
I Am 24 year person and I am charm. My problem is that my right eye is slightly red twice a day I was afraid of the condition.
Daily after bath my eyes becomes red & always suffer from cold,cough & nose block. please suggest what to do?
When I pass stool my eyes are watering or tears run down my cheek. Is something wrong with me. Please advice. than.
I am anuj Manjhi I have passed air force medical there I found that I had a little no. In my left eye. But it is from a very long time it did not increase from that time so I think that it is constant and it is very less I did not fill requirement of wearing a lens or spectacles but a friend suggest that I should wear glasses and my number Will decrease. So I should wear glasses or not.
I have an allergies and my eyes are affected the most they are puffy res and itchy waht can I do? Please help me.
I am 15 tears old having myopia -6 both eyes. Can anyone tell me exercises to reduce it to-3 as I have a lot of interest in defence services so please help.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.