Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suganthi.SYour feedback matters!
My last periods were on 5 Feb 16. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 22 Feb but as per the sonography report I am pregnant from last 8 weak. How is it possible? He is suspicious about my relationship.
Hi, I am diabetic for 5 yrs. And mother of 5 month old baby and my delivery was c-section. Do I need any supplement like calcium or vitamins? If yes then which?
Actually 2 months ago, my wife was getting blood in her urine 1 or 2 time and having constant pain in back sometimes and suffered from cough. Around 3 weeks ago she consulted a doctor and she gave her some medicine and said these symptoms are not good for your future. But after taking those medicine she is feeling ok now and nothing is happening now but cough is there. Can you tell me are these the symptoms of cancer? Or is she totally fine now.
I am getting periods from last 7 days but in starting 2 days bleeding was less but from last 5 days bleeding is more how to reduce it or stop it already 7 days are over plzz suggest 2moro I have exam it's bleeding to much.
Last month I was sex with my classmate. Now she is pregnant. We decided to abort it. How can abort by natural home made things? please help me.
Is there any danger to life in operation related to garbhashaya?(the part of women in which the baby lives during pregnancy)
Suffering from PCOS. Would like to know . Allopathy, gyne treatment done, homeopathy done, no change, what else i can do to cure myself.Can marriage is very imp. For this ?
Got intimate with bf on 21, I got normal periods on 27 may. Urine tests thrice on 8 june all negative. What should I do more to confirm? Can I be preg? I want to avoid. please help.
I had used sex toys during sex and condoms also. But after having sex within 2 days my vagina is suffering from inflammation and burning. So please tell wat is dis and give proper medicine.
Sir I was married. With out pregnancy I want sex with my wife. With out any safety. Which time will do sex.
Are you an athlete looking for an effective remedy for sports injuries and accidents? You should opt for homeopathy for treating sports injury of several kinds. In case of athletes, injuries of acute and chronic forms are quite common, and homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment without any side effects on your body that may affect your performance. Homeopathy provides you effective and rapid healing, and promotes natural healing of your injuries. Using homeopathic medicines for treating your sports injuries at the right time allows you to stay away from undergoing surgeries, which are inevitable in the case of serious injuries that progress over time.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines that are beneficial for athletes who suffer from sports injuries of various forms:
- This is one of the most popular and common homeopathic medicines that is used for treating sports injuries.
- It is a part of all first aid kits at football grounds, at games of all levels.
- Arnica is very effective when taken immediately after an injury. It is a legal medicine that can be taken by athletes and players after being inflicted with an injury in the field.
- This medicine is ideal for dealing with bruising pain, that is a part of several sports and helps athletes in keeping fit for their upcoming events .
- Calcaera carbonica
- This homeopathic medicine derived from calcium carbonate is used in case of long standing injuries, in which weakness lasts for more than two weeks in an affected athlete.
- The medicine is effective for eliminating weakness and stiffness.
- Hypericum perforatum
- This homeopathic medicine is useful in case you get your nerves crushed on account of injuries, such as dropping a heavy barbell on your toe.
- In such cases, you should take Arnica first, and then take this medicine. It is beneficial for soothing nerve pain.
- Such pains are common when your spine is injured.
- Ledem palustre
- This is another effective homeopathic medicine for treating sports injuries in athletes.
- It is used for curing puncture wounds and insect bites.
- It is also used for treating a black eye and other injuries that are cold to touch. It is ideally used after taking Arnica first.
- Rhus toxidodendron
- This homeopathic medicine is important for treating ligament and tendon injuries that cause intense pain, stiffness, as also when a person experiences strains and sprains.
It is recommended for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for treating sports injuries on your own. A doctor will be able to prescribe you the best medicines based on your condition and symptoms.
I am 22 years old. I had an intercourse before 22 days. I have missed my periods around 12 days by now, I tested to check whether am pregnant or not the result was negative both the days, but am not getting my periods. Please suggest me what to do.
I have been menstruating for last one month And was diagnosed previously with fibroids My endometrial thickness was 20 mm when I was put on norethisterone 5 mg tds I have taking it for the last 6 days but bleeding is still continuing kindly advise what shud I do next??
Is it safe after taking i-pills at age 18? Me and my partner had sex. And periods finished before 1 day. And he is 21. We are not sure that sperm goes in or not. I take i-pills for our peace. Is taht safe for me?
Hello doctor gud morning. Ultra sound pelvis report. Uterus: appears bulky measuring 9.1 × 7.0 × 6.7cm, anteverted. Poorly differentiated myometrial and endometrial echoes. Heterogeneous coarse myometrial echoes noted. Areas of hypoechoic foci noted diffusely within the myometrium - possibly representing cystic degeneration. Visualised endometrium measures ~ 4 - 5mm. Seedling fibroids noted in posterior wall. Ovaries: right ovary not clearly visualised? H/o surgery done. Left ovary appears enlarged in size, measures ~ 4.5 × 3.9 cm. Multiple follicular cysts of varying sizes noted within. Largest measuring ~ 2.7 ×2.1 cm. A small tubular structure measuring ~ 2.1 × 1.8 cm noted adjacent to left ovary? Hydrosalpinx? Paraovarian cyst. POD: no free fluid in POD. No adnexal mass lesion seen. Bladder: Normal in contour. No intraluminal echoes seen. IMPRESSION: features of Adenomyosis Suggested MRI Pelvis / clinical correlation. My question s still she didn't having child. If it is possible to conceive to take any treatment. Which treatment she will take to conceive. Pls tel me doctor.
During sex my girlfriend feels pain till we last it. Y its is so. I had heard that pain is for small tym. Bt it does not stop till we last sex?
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.