Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha ReddyYour feedback matters!
I had intercourse with my boyfriend. I am 18 yrs old. The first day it was for 15 seconds and the second day only for 30seconds. 1st day it started bleeding and there was pain in stomach but I took unwanted 72 pill the second day only. Is there still chance to get pregnant?
I am worried that I may b pregnant. I took medron for 5 days to get my periods back I also have pcos .bt I had sex with my bf using condom then the next day I bleed .its my periods or pregnancy? please help .thank you doctor.
Last month I had my periods on 21_2_2017. I had sex on 17th day. I.e. 9_3_2017. Still now I didn't get my periods. I'm getting breast pain, back ache, headache, sometimes irritating. Does this are the symptoms of pregnancy? Please tell me.
Looking for the path toward a healthier you? it’s not hard to find. The journey begins with some simple tweaks to your lifestyle.
The right diet, exercise, and stress-relief plan all play a big role.
Follow a heart-healthy diet — there’s an easy recipe if your goal is to keep away problems like heart disease and strokes.
– eat more fruits and veggies.
– choose whole grains. Try brown rice instead of white. Switch to whole wheat pasta.
– choose lean proteins like poultry, fish, beans, and legumes.
– cut down on processed foods, sugar, salt, and saturated fat.
Exercise every day — the more active you are, the better, meng says. Exercise boosts your heart health, builds muscle and bone strength, and wards off health problems.
Aim for 2 and a half hours of moderate activity, like brisk walking or dancing, every week. If you’re ok with vigorous exercise, stick to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week of things like running or playing tennis. Add a couple of days of strength training, too.
Vaginal yeast infection: causes, symptoms & natural tips to cure
If you’re busy, try short bursts of activity throughout the day. Walk often. A good target is 10, 000 steps a day. Take the stairs. Park your car far away from your destination.
Lose weight — when you shed pounds you’ll lower your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.
Aim for a slow, steady drop. Try to lose 1-2 pounds a week by being active and eating better.
“it doesn’t have to be an hour of intense exercise every day,”.
“any little bit helps.”
As you improve, dial up the time and how hard you work out. If you want to lose a lot of weight, try for 300 minutes of exercise a week.
Healthy diet not just important but is a necessity
Cut down your stress — it can take a toll on your health. You probably can’t avoid it altogether, but you can find ways to ease the impact. Don’t take on too much. Try to set limits with yourself and others. It’s ok to say no.
To relieve stress, try:
– deep breathing
– healthy eating
Take time every day to invest in your health.
I am 32 years old. Recently I hv a c section delivered a baby. After that I used some ayurvedic mefic to keep body heat. So now am getting excess dehydration. My total body is burning. Unable to feed baby also am getting fatigue, tired really feeling discomfort. What should I do.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am a married female I suffer from white liquid with fish odor from my female organ. What is it and how to treat?
Cancers which starts from somewhere else and end up in the liver are not primary liver cancers. Liver cancer also known as hepatic cancer starts in the liver and not from another organ. Primary liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma) tends to occur in livers damaged by birth defects alcohol abuse or chronic infection with diseases such as hepatitis b and c hemochromatosis (a hereditary disease associated with too much iron in the liver) and cirrhosis
I am 30 years old female suffering from hairfall, irregular mensuration, mood swings, forgetting things from last 7-8 yrs. My HB level, B sugar all are normal. Taking thyronorm 50 mg and thyroid is also under control. Can't figure out what's the problem. please advice.
Sunscreen is the real fountain of youth. Get into the habit of applying sunscreen or a lotion with minimum spf 15 to 30 protection daily. Remember that the sun's rays can still be damaging in winter months as it reflects off snow.
My wife has just missed her period and we gone through a home pregnancy test today and the result is positive. I want to know when (after how many week or immediately) I should fix an appointment with doctor? Another question is we had pre planned a tour around 300 km far mostly by train in next week. Is there any problem if we go out for the tour?
I saw my period on 7 April n lasts for four days n I had sex with my husband on 14 days after my period which is on 24-27 April meanwhile I am on 31 days monthly cycle. Pls is it possible for me to conceive.
I M 5 Month Pregnant meri teeth me lagbhag 8 month pehle half kidey ne kha li thi us time me doctor ke pass gayi thi to usne lagbhag 15 din dawai kane ko di. But jab maine conceive kar liya to me nahi gayi. Us time mujhe koi pain bhi nahi thi but ab pain bhi hota hai or teeth me khana atak bhi jata hai. Usi row me upper side me ek teeth me black kide lag gaya hai me 2-3 din se pareshan hu khana chabha ke khane me taklif hoti hai of side me atak bhi jata hai plse bataye me kya karu actually kisi ne bole the dentist hard medicine dete hai jis se baby pe effect hoga. Kya me clove oil laga sakti hu us se koi farak padega ya dentist ke pass hi jana padega. Agar aap hi koi medicine bata dete to thanks.
Mam I am 41 years old. Just got married and planning for a baby. Since 2-3 months I am having blimses on my cheek and nose. Please suggest some medicine for blimses and to conceive easily.
I have an extremely tight vagina. I am a virgin. I have tried sex but not even the head of the penis can go inside. But a finger goes in easily without causing any pain.
My 4.5 month old baby boy did nit like breast milk and formula milk. Whenever we have tried to feed him they are reacting for vomiting. Please suggest me what to do.
There are 10 classic strategies to be used during pregnancy that can support the health and well-being of mom and baby, and keep the prana and apana vata in balance.
1. Favor Your Cravings. The most important advice is to eat what you naturally desire. Follow a well-balanced diet, with meals including adequate amounts of protein, healthy starch and veggies. Remember, you are eating for two body types, so you should not follow a strict diet for one body type. Honor your unique cravings in moderation, especially after the fourth month when the cravings you experience are more likely those of the baby.
2. Balance Vata. The major theme during pregnancy is to balance vata, the energy of the nervous system. This is best done with a diet of fresh, plant-based, whole or sprouted grains and non-processed foods. Warm, freshly cooked foods with healthy oils of olive, ghee and coconut are good. Avoid eating leftovers as much as possible.
3. Foods to Avoid:
Hot spicy foods
Uncooked leafy greens – as they can cause gas.
Undercooked beans and lentils – which can also cause gas.
Artificial flavors, preservatives and chemical additives
4. Enjoy These Three Tastes. The three tastes that balance vata are sweet, sour and salty. During pregnancy the sweet taste should be most emphasized, because it is the most sattvic or wholesome for the baby. This includes sprouted breads or those cooked without oils, whole grains, rice, fruits and healthy starches like sweet potatoes, quinoa, cooked beets and carrots. These foods are emphasized on the Winter Grocery List.
5. The Right Milk Does a Baby Good. Drink warm, vat-pasteurized (heated under 135 degrees F), non-homogenized milk with ghee made from grass-fed cows. One cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of ghee twice a day is said to boost immunity and the complexion, or “ojas,” of the baby.
6. Daily Massage with an Ayurvedic Herbalized Massage Oil. These oils feed the microbiology on the skin, as well as calm the skin-based sensory nervous system of the mom. The calmer the mom, the calmer the baby. This can be self-massage, or an opportunity to get massaged by a loving partner. Gently massage the abdomen and, in the 8th and 9th months, spend extra time on the nipples to prepare for nursing.
7. Five Tips to Conquer Morning Sickness:
1. Roast cardamom seeds, powder them and eat a small pinch through the day.
2. Snack on dry crackers or toast. It helps to always keep a little food in the stomach.
3. Temporarily eat from the Spring Grocery List or Kapha-Reducing Diet.
4. Sip tea made of 1/4 tsp. ginger powder and/or fennel seeds and hot water.
5. Try sleeping in a semi-reclined position by putting a pillow between the box spring and the mattress.
8. Get Gentle Daily Exercise. A great way to get this is to walk for 30 minutes each day.
9. Rest Up. In the 8th month, you should get as much rest as possible. This is a delicate time when the subtle nutrient fluid called “ojas” that supports vitality, complexion and immunity is passed between the mother and baby.
10. The MOST important pregnancy principle is to remember to be happy. The partner’s job during this time is to keep the mama-to-be happy. Of course, the mom must practice daily acts of happiness as well. The partner should avoid travel, be home in the evenings and fulfill every desire of the mother-to-be.