Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha ReddyYour feedback matters!
Dear Mam Having the age of 30+ I am having problem in periods i. E it happens two times in a month. It happened when I came to stay Mumbai 2011 8th dec. Is it a serious issue? Please let me know.
In my ovulation cycle egg is not getting ruptured and forming as cyst .this causes infertility for us. Please let me know why this is happening.
My lady was 24 years old. Two years back, she was conceived and also undergone abortion within a month. Now, is it possible for her to feed a baby?
I'm not taking no pills and have unprotected sex and it only little bits blood shows now on tissue lines of it. What should i do to avoid pregnancy.
I am 21 year old. I am working in BPO and 9 and half hour job + 4 hour traveling. I want to continue my job but I am struggling with very serious health issues. I completed almost 3 months and I feel cervical pain in my neck. I am suffering from PCOD and perhaps some uterus infection. I don't feel lots of weakness but yeah feeling weak than before. I have also anxiety problem. Please tell how to make my routine. I couldn't tell anyone. How much I am helpless.
I am suffering from typhoid fever. Should I go for relation with my wife for a child. Is there any risk if she get pregnant.
Meri wife ka pet fula hua rahta hai fat bhi bahot hau delivery ke 7th month ho gaye hai per pet wese ka wese hi hai Kya broblem ho sakti hai.
Vaginal Infection after infection. What's the cause for this and solutions. Is it due to sanitary or something else.?
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!
Whom I need to contact sir can I get appointment and what is the cost of this hymen reconstruction because my hymen has broken I need it has to be reconstructed,
I m 19 years old. When I eat anything I m feeling uneasy n heavy motion occurs what is the reason and there is a late in menstrual but yy.
Using six pregnant kit from two different we test but every time get negative result after four month. If there any chance to got pregnant?
How can I tighten back my vagina using medications under 1 month as I had sex earlier before my marriage?
Hello doctor. I took ipill within half an hour after doing protected sex with my bf. Cozhe ejaculated near my vagina. That was the last day of my period all this happened. But coz of tension I took ipill on same evening. I also got bleeding 7 days after taking ipill. Now its been 4 weeks still im testing negative .im feeling vomiting sensation feeling gassy alot. Is there any change of pregnancy?
I am a 31 years female .i m recently diagnosed with non functional adrenal adenoma rt with size 22*17 mm. I am taking thyronorm since 6 months. I went to my gone for longer days of menstruation for two months and was advised for whole abdomen ultrasound. I was suggested for ct n that was incidental finding. My menstrual irregularity is treated by novelon. Tb screening and endometrial biopsy negative. Please suggest me how this adenoma to be treated.
There is burn in her vagina during only sex. It burns very badly. It only burns during sex and after sex till 10-15 mins. What is the reason and how it can be treated? It continued from 2-3 months. And there is no burn before sex.
My girlfriend having severe menstruation pain. She is still virgin. Does intercourse helps in reduction of the pain?
What are Kegels?
A Kegel is an exercise specifically designed to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. This can help you improve erection angle, improve erection quality, give more intense orgasms, indirectly enlarge your penis, cure incontinence, and much more !
Kegels were invented by Dr. Arnold Kegel, an Obstetrician, in the 1940s. Although developed for women, it became clear keels are also great for male sexual health !
Find your PC (pubococcygeus) muscle:
While urinating, contract your muscles so you either slow or stop the flow of urine. Those are your pelvic floor muscles !
4 Simple Steps:
YES ! With strong pelvic floor muscles and practice, men CAN become multi-orgasmic !
Don’t just Kegel
Combine your Kegel with other penis exercises like jells and stretches, to maximize your results !
Have your partner do Kegel too. You’ll both enjoy a harder erection and a tighter vagina !