Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suchithra RajmohanYour feedback matters!
I had a very small spots where I am scratching the body . I was getting scratching all over the body more . So please help me how to secure.
My hair got so thin in the region of forehead only and the hair at the back even after I plate my hair the hair is thick .Only in the front region my hair is thin. I don't have any dandruff and ia m totally healthy.
I have hair loss problem it's continually going increasing I want a solution for this problem I have used many medicine but non of them worked so please suggest me a better one.
Dear doctor I am facing allergies problem since last 1 year. Initially allergies started from the left side of the face and expand rapidly in lower portion of the body. I have taken so many medicines for this but still couldn't success. Please guide me regarding this problem.
I am 45, female, anemic but under medication. I have thinning of hair problem and despite hitting a gym my weight is not coming down fast, Also I am highly photosensitive. I do not sleep well, am going thru a stressful phase in life too. How do I come out of all these? Am a veg. I want to reduce my weight, get back my thick hair and be healthy and confident to face the challenges of life.
I am 24 female and I have hair fall problem and bald head at the front part please help me in finding solution as soon as possible.
Dear Sir I have. Hair greying problem since last 1n half year and hair fall problem since last 6 months. The middle part of the hair are getting more white then the side ones So can you please recommend any medicine or any treatment for this problem as it's very seriously issues of hair.
My skin is black nd I used momate cream for brightness bt my skin is goin through redness. Should I stop it? Will that redness will be gone out?
Sir, I am 22 years old. My beard is not fully growth. There is empty space where my beard is not grow. Please tell me sir the way for the growth of my beard. And tell me the medicine that will I use.
Sir, my skin colour was very bright/fair in my childhood. As I grow my skin colour started becoming dull. Is there any way to regain that fairness.
I have hair fall problem. Earlier I used to have thick hairs but now my hairs are becoming shine less rough dry. I also have too much split hairs. Kindly suggest me what should I do?
I have pimples and dark spots over my face. How can I get rid of them? Suggest some tips and suitable remedies.
I am taking aquifolium berberis homeopathy medicine from a long time ,yes I usually take some gaps of few days in between but I am taking it from last 3 years approx and my acnes go vanished but again reappear I am worried about taking of medicine do not give any side effect as I am taking it from long time, do it? Should I stop taking it? 8f yes, Then what shall I do?
I am 22 years old male. I do not like pimples pop on my face. Is there any medical or ointment that could help me out. My skin is very sensitive and even sunscreens do not suit me well. Please suggest?
Ayurveda is a proven ancient life science that has been curing long term and often, debilitating diseases with a focus on methods like Panchakarma (comprising of pre-Panchakarma treatments like snehan oiling of the body with medicated preparations and swedan medicated steam), oral herbal medications and other tweaks in one's lifestyle that can help in combating the symptoms and advent of diseases.
Shirodhara is one of the methods followed by Ayurveda, which is said to stimulate the pituitary gland or 'third eye' that focuses on pouring warm medicated oil or medicinal decoctions on a certain point on one's forehead for a focused form of therapy followed by a relaxing head massage.
Let us find out the various benefits of Shirodhara:
- Awakening: With this method of oil flow, it is said that the 'third eye' or the pituitary gland gets activated to a degree where awakening of the senses takes place in the true form of the term. Hormones secreted from the pituitary gland the master gland of the body, help control growth, blood pressure, certain functions of the sex organs, thyroid glands and metabolism as well as some aspects of pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, water and salt concentration and the kidneys, temperature regulation and pain relief. This encourages overall better health as the organs also respond and function in a better manner.
- Good for Nervous System: This treatment also helps in stimulating and relaxing the right nerves in the right way which restores the balance the Praan Vaayu . So, the cerebral system also works in a better manner and cognition thrives, leading to a good and healthy state of the nervous system.
- Mental Clarity: When there is clear headedness and a proper balance and flow of chemicals within the brain and the various parts of the body, then there is a better state of mental clarity that the patient can achieve. This can be done with the help of shirodhara as it activates the requisite glands which can produce a more favourable and balanced state of mind. As a consequence, the patient will find that the quality of concentration and productivity as far as various tasks are concerned, will also go up by leaps and bounds.
- Treats Hair Loss: This focussed treatment takes on the hair follicles as well, thanks to the concoction of herbs and oils which is allowed to flow on to the scalp. This can help in preventing and repairing hair loss and hair damage to a great extent due to the nourishment and prolonged treatment method with which the oil is allowed to penetrate deep into the scalp and provide good health to the roots.
- Improves Sleep: This form of oilation therapy is also known to help a person sleep better because the mental faculties work better during the day and this restores the natural rhythm of the body by night, when the right amount of fatigue is achieved thanks to the healing properties of this procedure.
Thus, Shirodhara is a wholesome treatment for the body, mind and soul. Practice Shirodhara on a regular basis for good overall health.