Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Chemical Peel Treatments
Anti Aging Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Suchithra RajmohanYour feedback matters!
Hi I am married women. I have pimples and small holes on my full face and black spot also. so please help me out of this problem.
I have themal (small white patch) on my face and am using momate ointment as per doctor advise for past 20 days but still themal is not removed from my face. Kindly advise.
Hello doctor I am 40 yrs and in business due to using various please places of water for bath I am losing my hair and using homeo went in vain please suggest
Sir, I am a men with 21 years. I have a pimple like spots in my right sleeve which is light red in color, touching that with fingers is paining. First one pimple is coming after 2 to 3 days another one is there in opposite. What is the reason of this problem and give me a solution for preventing them. Thank you.
I am getting boils and pimples around my nose, my nose looks swollen. It happened within last 20 days, I am getting these symptoms for the first time. Couldn't figure out how to tackle them.
I have a pempols I am use the special cream but not change the face. How to change the bright face solve my problem. Thankyou.
Sir, I am facing problem, sir every night I am getting itching in my hands, what is the reason behind that? sir please help me.
Helo. Dr.I am 28 years old. Recently given a birth to baby boy. But on my tummy lot of stretch marks are there. Is there any way to prevent stretch marks. Please give me reply.
I am having a hair fall problem how to cure this problem can u suggest me as I am also having hypothyroidism for which I am taking medicine every morning then what's the reason behind my hair fall?
I am having dark circles even after adequate sleep? What is the reason behind this and is there any homeopathic treatment available?
Yesterday from afternoon 1 to 7 pm I was in the culture event in sunlight now my forehead tends to burn and become black group and dry Pls help me what to do nw the soap product I am using is PEARS OIL CLEAR AND GLOW Pls suggest the solution as well as the soap r face wash to use.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.