Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suchita Deshmukh
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Suchita DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I m suffering from a back pain when I eat food then my back pain is start what I do sir please consult me that what I do.
I have feel memory loss from two year approximately and also hair loss problem in the back of the head and pain and stiffness in my neck some voice have happen.
Go for regular exercises for your back and get rid of from back pain.
I am 47 year old female. I had a fracture in the left ankle two years ago and had a plaster on for one month. After 1 year I had a sprain in the same left ankle and had a plaster again for a week. I was given some medicines but I have not got any relief. I can not walk for a long time and can not even run. It also becomes heavy making it difficult to walk. What should I do?
I am 20 years male and I have light pain in chest when breathing after one week I have right shoulder back pain and next day left shoulder back and today right knee after wakeup. What Is this Dr. i cant understanding?
I had severe back sprain from last 2 weks ago. I could not stand, walk and sit. I tried acupressure & medicine from homeopathic doctor, but of no use. Still I am not able to sit or stand for 10 minutes also. I am 54 years old. Every 2 or 3 months I get bad back sprain in lower back and very bad back pain. What should I do for this. I have cold and acidity also. Please suggest me. Thank you.
The number of people suffering from gout and arthritis is constantly increasing. The cause is the high amount of uric acid that accumulates around the joints. This, in turn, causes debilitating joint pain that interferes with daily activities. So, if you like to reduce your gout and arthritis pain, you need to learn how to remove uric acid in joints.
Let’s start from the beginning. The breakdown of purine (an ingredient in many foods) stimulates the production of uric acid. The produced uric acid should then dissolve in the blood, pass through the kidneys, and eventually flush out through the urine.
- However, eating the wrong foods cause the formation of uric acid crystals, instead of processing it as always.
- For instance, consuming a lot of sugar increases the levels of uric acid. Studies have proved that fructose increases the uric acid levels in the blood.
- The consequences are increased angiotensin levels, reduced nitric oxide levels, and smooth muscle cell contraction. All this can result in kidney damage and high blood pressure.
- Moreover, increased uric acid levels are related to mild inflammation which can progress into a wide range of health conditions and diseases.
- The normal range of uric acid levels depends on gender, 3.4–7.0mg/dl for males and 2.4–6.0 mg/dl for females.