Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Subramaniam. KYour feedback matters!
Hi Frequent urination on 36 weeks pregnancy (two or three times in an hour) but no any other problem in my vagina. My Dr. Prescribed ceftum 500 mg. Is it safe? Kindly explain the Reason for this problem. My blood sugar level is OK.
He is 65 years old heart patient diabetic and had a surgery of cancer, his S Creatine is now 9.5, doctors have advised dialysis, is it the right treatment or is there any other alternative.
Hello, I am 22, male had some burning sensation while urinating, I thought it was because of body heat, so I had tender coconut today morning. Now when I went to urinate I found traces of blood in urine. Burning sensation is also there, second time I found some semi solid blood in urine. What may be the problem? How to deal with it?
I am 56 years old. Diabetic for the last 2 years. On metformin 1500mg per day (twice. Will this affect my kidney in future ?
Dr, recently my husband urinary infection with 35-40 pus cells, 3-4 blood cells. He had slight bleeding while urinating. He is 54yrs old. Non diabetic and mildly hypertensive. Our Dr. Advised cue, ultrasound scan for abdomen, serum creatine. His ultrasound suggested no stones, kidneys and prostrate were perfect. No other abnormalities, except mild infection. His creatine levels were 2.1. He was given antibiotics for 5 days and now he is perfectly alright. But my concern is does this creatinine create future kidney problems. Is 2.1 level okay in uti. Kindly guide me. Thank you.
Have a burning sensation during and after urination. Always if I go outside in sunlite r if I do journey always I wl have very painful nd burning sensation after passing urine. Wat is d reason nd treatment for dat.
Sticky moist feeling in anus sometimes itching, burning after latrine. From 3-4 days. Chronic acidity and indigestion.
I'm 44 years old female and i'm getting urine infection and it cause lot of pain in back and stomach it's getting worse so please help me any remedies or else any medication.
If I'm facing a urgency to urinate at night upto 2-3 times. As I have anxiety issues. So due to which my sleep is disturbed. What is the solution for itt. So that I should not get up to urinate and a can sleep at a stretch for 6-7 hours. Please suggest any methods.
I am. 28 years old man I have kidney stones problem for more than 2 months also taking tablet and syrup but the problem is not cured please refer medicines or treatment.
Hello sir / madam, I have some urine problem. When I am drop the urine in there some pain and very hot so what should I do? What's the solution for this problem?
Hi I am Saurabh and suffering form stone pain in kidney since last five month and also acidity problem.
I have frequent urination when urine is stored a little amount I have pain in my lower pelvic and back pain and itching in vagina but no infection in urine culture what can I do pls help.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.