Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subhashini VenkateshYour feedback matters!
How many hours live sperm on outside (on bed or on dress or surface of earth). Because of I sex with my wife on bed. After sex my sister and my mother sleeping at same bed. So many times I clean my semen with my towel nd same towel use my sister (20 years) on bath and wear it with in 1 hour. I dn't know about it. I see today. So I am very worried about it. Tell me doctor if any problem I face with my sister. I am very tensioned.
I am 42 year age person, since one week I am suffering stomach problem and light back pain is there. In summer I am having more pain so give advise any remedy.
I am a diabetic since last 20 years, but my sugars are not in control till dates. Was monitoring since last 1 week but average is 300, whether fasting, after/before lunch and dinner. How do i get it into control ?
I am having a scalp psoriasis. What to do for it? It causes irritation in my head and sometimes bleeding also take place. Could you recommend me?
*body should be kept warm especially feet, chest, throat and head. Sweating is very helpful. The simplest way to do it is drink hot spice tea or some other hot drink and lie down on the bed. Take some warm cover like blanket and let the body sweat for 15 to 20 minutes.
*a glass of warm water mixed with one tea spoon of lemon juice and one tea spoon of honey can be taken 2-3 times a day.
In case of dry cough especially if it trouble is during the night, take cardamom, dry ginger, black pepper and cinnamon in equal quantity, say 10 gms. Each. Take white sugar or rock candy equal to the total weight that is 40 gms. Grind them and make a fine powder. From this take half a tea spoon (about 3 gms.) twice a day with honey or warm water after meals.
In case of sore throat a clove or two cardamoms or rock candy or a few raisins can be chewed. Gargling with warm salty water is also beneficial. This can be done two to three times a day.
For hacking cough and laryngitis: equal parts of honey and juice of baked lemon,(i. E. Sour citrusfruit) or 10 -15 drops of betel leaf juice with honey three times a day.
" the greatest wealth is health"
I AM A TB PATIENT. I AM GOING UNDER DOT LAST 5 MONTHS. MY WAIT IS GAINING NOW. IS THIS SITUATION TB IS SPREAD OR not.
I had been having pain in the right side of the abdomen for 2 months. I underwent USG, CT scan and then colonoscopy. Upon investigations it was revealed that there are ulcers in the Small intestine (Terminal ileum). Upon biopsy, they were revealed to be normal ulcers only. However the doctor has started me on medication of TB and chronic disease, stating that this is the only option available. The medicines I have started are AKT4 and Mesacol OD. Is it the only treatment available? Kindly advise. How long should I keep having the medication? The doctors have told me 7 to 9 months.
Hi, . I am suffering from infection of H.Pylori. Test shows concentration 150. Is there any serious issues.
Dear sir I am 25 years old I have tonsils problem. My nose is closed from 5 month I cannot take breath easily. Can yiu guide me please. I am waiting for your good and helpful advise. Thanks.
I have always being suffering from access sweating as if 5 times a normal being. What should I do. What is the reason for this.
My daughter is 6 years old she is having a thikkuvaai. Some words are not clearly to say I am very feel pls doctor give a treatment pls once again I will ask you am waiting for your answer.
Hello sir/Ma'am last night I had sex with my husband, at ejaculation time my husband taken out penis and I taken a blowjob my husband jerked in my mouth and unexpectedly I swallowed semen. I'm in tension now. So please help is it harmful for me swallowing semen. Can it cause pregnancy.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.