Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhash Dasarathan
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Treatment of Open Pores
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash DasarathanYour feedback matters!
Getting too much itching over the private part and also am finding some small insects over there but I didn't getting that insects coming from where so give a good medicine to cure thank you.
I am 72 years old. Have dry skin but do use lots of oils & creams. My face is still dry and scratchy! what do I do?
Acne (Pimples On Cheeks) I ve suffering from this problem since 6-7 months and also I gotta lot of hair fall, while I was shampooing I can easily a observe hair fall it's alot.
I am 26/m. I am having limbs pain since last 6 months. And my toe nails color become dark blue day by day.
I have a pimples spot on my face but my pimples have been removed but spots are still out there. So what should I apply to avoid pimples spot on my face.
Spot on hand and leg. When I scratch and blood comes out it become hard and when I remove it the white spot formed. Any cream can remove spot?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. L am not sure what else can l do?
Hair fall also known as alopecia is a problem encountered by millions of men and women worldwide. Hair fall can be a very distressing problem and can make you feel depressed. Hair fall may happen due to several reasons. Finding out the root cause of your hair fall will help you to deal with your problem more efficiently. Following are some causes that could be the reason for your hair fall:
- For some people hair fall may be a hereditary problem.
- Hormonal imbalance may at times lead to hair fall.
- Stress can be a leading cause of hair loss.
- Frequent use of hair styling tools may cause your hair to fall rapidly.
- Consuming steroids like birth control pills very often may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- A diet with insufficient amount of protein can trigger hair fall.
But there is no reason for you to be disheartened, because there are many treatments available for controlling hair fall. Homeopathy offers promising remedies for reducing hair fall.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
- If your hair fall is due to scalp diseases like dandruff or eczema then your homeopathic physician may recommend you medicines like Psorinum.
- Your doctor may recommend you medicines like Pulsatilla or Sepia Officinalis, if hair loss happens due to childbirth or after menopause.
- If hair fall is due to alopecia then your doctor may recommend you medicines like Calcrea Carbonica.
- Homeopathic medicines like Fluoric acid are used for growing back your hair if bald spots appear on your scalp due to hair fall.
- Medicines like Lycopodium are used for growing back your hair in case of complete baldness.
- Silicea is a common homeopathic medicine prescribed for hair fall in case of young people.
Hair fall must not be ignored. You may consider visiting a homeopathic doctor if your hair is falling at an alarming rate.