Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SubbulakshmiYour feedback matters!
Maine meri girlfriend ke sath sex kiya tha ab uski vegina ke upar sujan (sweling) Ho gayi hai I'm too much tensed please give me suggestions.
Detoxification is a process which helps in cleansing toxins. The toxins which are ingested may give rise to health problems such as insomnia, body aches, fatigue, distraction, and depression. If the chemicals present in your system are unwanted and affecting your well-being then you can opt for cleansing the toxins from your body by following a detox diet. Here are 5 things you need to know before you embark on a detox diet:
1. Not all healthy foods help in detoxification - All foods that help in detoxification are healthy but the reverse is not true. You need to have sound knowledge about anabolic and catabolic food before you start the process of detoxification. Anabolic foods belong to the 'body builder' variant, rich in protein and fat. Chicken breasts, eggs, and fish though otherwise fine to eat should be avoided during detoxification. Catabolic foods help in breaking down toxins in your body. This includes vegetables, fruits, and other complex carbohydrates.
2. You may have a bit of sickening feeling initially - Some people experience sickness when they start a detox diet. Cravings for usual food, nausea and headache can distract you for a while. But if you aim to eliminate the toxic substances from your body you need to have patience. Getting an adequate amount of rest and drinking filtered water and plenty of herbal tea can help you reduce the symptoms experienced. Gradually you will feel stable and energized.
3. Do not opt for a detox diet when you are sick - If your immune system is weak due to sickness then hold off the plan of switching to a detox diet until you regain the lost strength to prevent adverse effects. If you are sick then strengthen your body by eating a well-balanced diet, rich in protein and fat. Also, eat fruits and nutrient-dense vegetables. When you recover completely and feel healthy you can opt for a detox diet.
4. You will be back to putting on weight - A good and proper detox diet can eventually result in permanent weight loss and increased metabolism. However, if you start gulping down foods rich in protein and fat, you are bound to put on weight. This will not be a matter of concern if maintained up to a certain extent since the liver helps in opening up pathways to metabolize fat. But if you persistently splurge on cookies, pizza and beer then all the benefits of detoxification will get reversed.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
What can I do to correct them. Anything else that I need to know. Done at 35 weeks 3 days (GA by LMP: Single live fetus. Cephalic presentation at time of scanning. The spine is on the left and lateral. Fetal heart and movement are well seen Gestational age is about 35 weeks 3 days by BPD of of 89 mm (37 weeks) HC of 320 mm (37 weeks 6 days), FL of 66 mm (34 weeks 5 day) AC of 304 mm (36 weeks 4 days) Fetal weight is about 2468g These parameters are ok? Then my doctor suggested Maternal blood sugar evaluation. Because AC showed an upward trend but measurements was with in normal limits. please refer all parameters and give your answer thanks.
How to avoid pregnancy if we do not want to use condoms? any medicine. When it is safe to have sex without these precautions like after her periods or before her periods.
Hello doctors. My gf lst periods date was 4/12/16 .so according to her periods cyle nxt period it should be on 29/12/16 but today her periods start I mean bfr 12 days. Yes before 10 days we have done sex with soft. And now she suffered from cold. Is she is pregnant or it is happen only for cold. please hlp me.
I took daxid 50 mg tablet as anti depression two months ago and also having thyroid tsh is1.71 t4 is 11.5 and d3 is 75 b12 is 175 so I can conceive now or no advice me.
Here are some tips related to Depression.
I have noticed that my periods duration has decreased from 4 days to 3 days. Have noticed it since last few months. I am unmarried and my age is 29.
I am 23 female .my last period is May 10. And I married on May 13. Last one month I had sex with my partner regularly. Buy again my period Is June 11. Now I want to check pregnancy test or take time. Or any other problem.
I do not want child right now, but also do not want to use condoms, please suggest me safe period for sex.
My wife has undergone hysterectomy 2 years back and since then she has lost interest in sex. What can be done?
My wife is four month pregnant and she is currently suffering from kidney stone. Can anyone help me out for stone treatment which is also safe in pregnancy.
Female genital sores are painful eruptions that bear a red appearance which may cause severe itching and pain. These lumps and sores may be caused due to sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments like allergic reactions, dermatitis, and other irritants. These lesions are usually found in the vaginal area and may also be caused to a number of skin disorders which all affect this region. Let us find out how to treat this painful condition.
- Recognising the Sores and Lumps: Many of these cases go unreported because the patient may feel embarrassed or ashamed to come up with the problem. But one must recognise the symptoms and the appearance of such sores so that the doctor may take a look at the earliest signs of eruption, so as to avoid a flare up and increase in the severity of the condition. The symptoms include pain and itchiness in the area as well as burning and bleeding along with pain in the pelvic area and discomfort during sexual intercourse and urination.
- Causes: There are many reasons for these eruptions. Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs remain the top causes. Genital warts, genital herpes and chancroid which is a bacterial disease, can also cause this condition. Further, syphilis and molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection with pearl shaped nodules, which can also cause such eruptions and lumps in the genital area. Apart from STDs, other chronic conditions like inflammation of the vulva known as Vulvovaginitis, and contact dermatitis as well as atopic dermatitis, can cause this condition.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis will usually be done with a pelvic examination as well as urine culture to show the presence of bacteria. Also, other blood tests may be done to detect the presence of cysts. The patient's medical history will also be taken into account, for such cases.
- Treatment: The doctor will prescribe a host of medicines including antibiotics and anti-viral medicines along with corticosteroids and pain relievers to help in treating these sores. Also, anti-itching ointments and medicines will be prescribed to make the condition less painful. These sores may also have to be removed with a minor surgical procedure at the doctor's clinic, in case they are too bothersome or painful.
- Home Remedies: The best way to take care of these sores is by taking a sitz bath with warm water and wearing clothes that will not brush against the area, which can cause further abrasions and discomfort.
One can prevent this condition by practicing safe sex with one partner at a time. Using condoms is strongly recommended along with routine testing and check-ups. All sexual contact should be avoided until the condition is cured completely.