Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SubbulakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old female married with no children. I have immense stomach pain during my cycle right from the year it started. Sometimes the pain is so severe that I have to take injections. Have tried various medicines. While I take the medicines it is ok once I stop it again it is the same. Is there any way to reduce the pains. Can I stop my menstrual cycle and yet get pregnant.
I am in a physical relationship with my girlfriend and we want to enjoy sex without using protections like condom or I pill is there any other way in which she can't get pregnant after having any tablet which can avoid pregnancy for 2 to 3 years.
Me and my wife are planning for a baby. Both are working people. We did all the test and there is nothing abnormal. But when I try to do the intercourse not able to. Me penis is not getting sustained till the time it cums.
Doctor me and my wife had sex on 29th april 2016 after 1 week of sex she had her periods of 4 days on 6th may and again she got periods on 24th may and then on 24th june she got her periods but in july still not got periods she is having fever from many days headache cough cold backpain and she was vomiting 4 days ago twice in the evening, I just wanted to know she is pregnant or can she turn pregnant after getting her periods we did not had sex after 29th april. Please help us we are so afraid we do not want baby we are not prepared for baby.
Include at least 1 fruit in morning, buttermilk in afternoon & geen leafy vegetables in dinner. Keeps you away from any gut disorder!
I am 24 years girl and I have problem of breast pain from long time about 1 or 2 years. Early it has been gone with my periods, but now from some time it happens whole month. Sometimes it is so severe that my arms also getting pain. Sometimes I also found some cyst but gone after sometime. Please help.
Hi I'm bleeding from my vaginal area since from last week. Is this major issue? I never had sex with any1.
I am 26 years old married women did not have sex from last week but have swelling and pain in my vagina and discharge water is also coming out. please tell y this is happening. Give solution.
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.