Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SubbulakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am using laptop for long period of time and due to which I am having severe neck pain in my back side. It is beyond my tolerable power. Please help.
Indian tinospora, heart-leaved moonseed, #giloy, #guduchi #amrita
Its a wonderful medicinal herb blessed by nature. Guduchi is highly rich in anti oxidants. It has wound healing property, antipyretic (fever- reducing) and anti-viral properties.
Use in diabetes:
It is a very good herb for diabetes. But if you are taking other medicines, it may further lower the blood glucose levels. Hence people with diabetes should take this herb only under medical supervision.
Interesting fact: the areal roots of guduchi are so thin yet so strong that, sushruta used to use this for suturing surgical wounds. This had duel benefits. One was – the thread were very strong so, there was no chance of wound rupture. Second is, guduchi has potent wound healing property. Hence wound healing used to happen very quickly.
Nutritional composition of giloy:
Calcium, phosphorus, iron, copper, zinc, manganese.
Hlo gud afternoon . Plzz help me . Mai jb apni gf k sath sex krne lga to uski vagina itni tight thi ki mera penis andar enter hi nhi ho rha thaa . Mne 2 baar try kiya but kuch ni hua . Bdi insult feel hui kyaa kru plzzz help me plzz.
I am 26 years old. I got married since 3 years I want to know that is vaginal itching cause in conceiving a child. Nd when me nd my husband intercourse .sometimes I feel burning it that area. What is the solution for this. Nd what is the solution for urinary itching.
Motor restlessness like unable to sit in a place, fidgeting etc,
Headache, neck pain.
Constant worries and always having the feeling of stand in edge.
Palpitations, tremor, sweating frequently.
Difficulty in sleep.
Fear of -something bad will happen.
Hi doc am 21 years old and 14 weeks pregnant my babies nuchal thickness is 2.1 and trisomy 21 risk ratio is 1: 109 cut off risk is 1: 250 is it normal? Am worried.
Before five days of getting period I will have stomach pain occasionally and find white thing In vagina. Is there any problem. We r trying for baby no good result. Give suggestions.
I m about one month pregnant and my second month has started. So I want to ask that in first trimester can I take facials massage. It is okk or not with this.
My wife pregnant about 4 month .what should be care during this day related to physical relationship. please tell me.
What to do to when a girl had sex and after 2 month she came to know she is pregnant How to handle this situation if she don't want to get babies Apart from abortions.
I am suffering from pain in stomach for more than 10 days. My periods are not started than I test my urine and result is positive. So, now what I will do? please suggest.
I m 10 weeks pregnant 28 years old bt I hav completed weeks of pregnancy sor I slightly bleed bt I lost 1 sacs other sacs is gud so Dr. advised me to bed rest. So how many days I want to bed rest? Bcoz I hav no bleeding bt when complete 6 weeks that day only bleed only 5 mins bleed pls give me gud suggestion.
My girlfriend is 19 years old. She stays away from my place. When we meet. We have a lot of physical touchings. Romance but not sex. I just play with her breast. Liplocks etc. But after this she will have a delayed menses. So what she should do for normal menses to occur.
Hello, I married recently five months before, my hubby had unprotected sex once at past three month before but he hadn't ejaculated inside. As I missed my periods from the two months. But as my periods comes on 15 day of the month I. E. 15 august and I took my home pregnancy test at 19/august and it showed negative pregnancy. I ignored the miss of mensuration but now in the month of September period get miss again. As I have taken home pregnancy test twice it is showing invalid result twice. As there is lots of pain occur in lower abdomen I get stabbing feeling during the urination. Some times there is unbearable pain occur and nowadays I am feeling like cramps same occur in periods but periods doesn't occur. Kindly guide am I pregnant or I am suffering from UTI infection. And because of this my periods are getting miss from last two months.
My periods were late for 1st time. My doctor suggest me uterus sonography. The result is that there is suggestive of ovarian cyst in report, well defined anechoic cystic lesion of size, right ovary measures 2cm×3.1cm ×3.8cm n left ovary measures 1.4cm×1.8cm ×2.2cm n the volume 2.84cm. The next day of sonography my periods came after 43 days. So pls tell me what I do. Is there any chance of complication or any other disease. I'm 41 years old mother of 2 kids. My second kid is 10 years old.
How to prevent pregnancy without use of condom or any other contraceptive method or any intake of tablets.
The obesity epidemic around the world is getting worse day by day, though people are getting conscious about their health as well and a major portion of the fitness industry has grown around weight loss. It is easier said than done as many people lose their motivation for weight loss somewhere along the journey. There are however, some really easy steps that you can follow to ensure that you achieve your goals without them being too taxing on you.
Let's look at 5 easy ways to lose weight quickly:
1. Take walks, as frequently as possible: Without setting duration, it would be a good idea to incorporate walking into your schedule as often as possible. This will feel like less of a work out, but will still burn off many of the calories. Here are some things you can practically do:
- Take stairs whenever possible
- Do house cleaning chores, such as mopping or cleaning as regularly as possible as these are great calorie burners
- Park your car a little further away and walk to your destination or meetings
- If availing public transport get off a few stops earlier and walk to your destination.
2. Drink water right before meals: This is a great way to reduce portions automatically as drinking water right before a meal will fill up your stomach and result in you feeling not so hungry. Once your meal portions are reduced and continued over a long time this will help you lose weight.
3. Instead of focusing on foods you don't like, increase foods you like in your diet: This is very true of most diets as people tend to start having cravings when they deny themselves of food. Thus it is advisable to slowly change your diet overtime and incorporate healthy options such as certain fruits or low calorie snacks that you like and slowly replace the unhealthy options.
4. Use TV time as a quick exercise opportunity: If you are sitting in front of the TV, you can start a small regimen of doing a few free hand exercises when the commercials come up. Use everyday objects near you as weight or as support platforms to do exercises while you don't have to pay attention to what's going on screen.
5. Remember it is the journey rather than the destination, which matters: Many people tend to get engrossed about the end result and give up midway. You should remember that small things done correctly overtime can help you lose weight quickly and help you keep it off which is equally important.