Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subashini
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SubashiniYour feedback matters!
I am a student pursuing ca from past 2 weeks feeling uneasy and having fever. Please help exam nearby.
I'm 20 years old! I'm not able to sleep at nights! Though I take sleeping pills! So can I have a solution for this?
Men are always concerned about their performance in bed. It is important that you satisfy your partner, however, some of us are not able to maintain the required level of erection, which is known as Erectile Dysfunction or ED. ED is a condition, which affects men at some point of their age. This term usually refers to and is synonymous with having trouble in maintaining erection. As the men age, this condition might worsen and becomes very common. This was formerly known as impotence and usually increases in men after 65 years of age.
Causes of ED
A number of factors result into the condition of erectile dysfunction, such as
1. High level of blood pressure in body
2. High insulin levels
3. Prolonged use of tobacco
5. Poor mental health
6. Too much and frequent alcohol consumption
7. Peyronie's disease
8. At times even prescription drugs can result into erectile dysfunction
Homeopathic treatment for ED
Here are few homeopathic remedies which relieve and cater specifically to ED:
1. Agnus castus: This remedy is useful in men who have developed impotence after they have led a life full of intense and frequent sexual activity. An indication for the use of Anus castus is a cold feeling in the genitals. Men who take this remedy are very anxious regarding their health and might face problems with concentration and memory.
2. Argentum nitricum: This remedy is helpful when a man experiences failure of erection while sexual intercourse is being attempted. Also, thinking about the problem worsens the condition. Men who need this remedy might be imaginative and nervous along with being warm blooded and a craving for salt and sugar.
3. Caladium: This is indicated in men who have limp genitals, despite interest in sexual activities. These men might have nocturnal emissions without erection, even though the dreams are not related to sex. People who need this remedy might crave for tobacco.
4. Causticum: This remedy is for those who experience diminished physical pleasure during sex and reduced sexual urge. These people might feel weak and tired and experience memory loss, along with an urge to check things compulsively, like, checking whether doors are locked or not. These people also experience leakage of urine on sneezing and coughing. This impotence also leads to prostate problems.
5. Lycopodium: This is commonly known as club moss and is wonderful homeopathic remedy. This is used for people who display problems in erection due to worry. They have issues with memory loss and self confidence. People who might need this remedy have digestive issues like bloating and gas and low energy particularly during late afternoons and evenings.
6. Staphysagria: This remedy is made from seeds of the flower of Delphinium Staphisagria, whose raw form is poisonous. The homeopathic preparation is very powerful and not toxic. This is indicated in any abuse history like, physical, emotional or sexual. Men who are gentle, quiet and have deep emotions benefit well from this remedy.
Other remedies, which can be considered to treat erectile dysfunction are china acid-phos, conium, sabal-serr, picric-acid, yohimbinum, strychninum, arnica, kali-brom, nux-vomica and baryta-carb.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!