Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Stalin
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. StalinYour feedback matters!
My name is akshay tyagi . I am suffering from disc slip in my back. I am boxing player. Next month I will play state championship . I am doing regular exercise so in MRI report shows my disc is slip but doctor suggest me operation. please give another idea to solve this back problem. please doctors help me.
I get full of head ache due to lack of sleep and getting pains of legs so please inform which type of food I take and please say which type of exercise you will suggest me. Thanking you sir/madam.
I have backpain from last few days. I have some pain killers. But it really doesn't work. Suggest me something beneficial.
I am 19 years old and am suffering from back pain from last 2 months this all happened when I start bowling in cricket I tried homeopathy but no result please suggest me some course.
I am having a folding pain in my knees. It has not caused by hitting anything. It is a pain from inside. I am suffering from it for more than a week. Its on my right leg. It has not cured till now. Don't know what to do.
I am 26 years old and have a backache I have used many creams medicine referred doctor but no cure for my backache.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.
I am 29 year old female and have heavy legs pain from last 3 days. I am not getting sleep also Wat should I do now.
I am 35 year old and I have pain in my lower right side back from 5 years I have problem in s4 which is ruptured I have done ct scan. I want to be treated without operation kindly help me.
You should go for physiotherapy treatment for it to reduce pain & numbness and to improve muscle power of back & legs. You can visit my profile to book appointment with me for physiotherapy treatment.