Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sruthi ChandrasekaranYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors I have thyroid problem just little high and I take tablet how to reduce my thyroid problem please answer.
My friend have thyroid from 3 months. is there is any treatment for this to core permanently? please help me.
I have suffering with diabetes from last 8 yrs . Me Age is 37 yers. On sunday I checked my HBA1C is 8.3 % & Fasting gluose is 113 . I had used Gyalo M2 forte at evening & Morning .Please suggest
I am 21 year old, I am facing hair loss and much sweating, I also got through my Thyroid checkup and the result is 4.3. Do I have Thyroid and Can you suggest me any medication.
What are the restrictions to be followed for a diabetes person. My sugar fasting level is 104. What are the ayurvedic medicine which are suitable for me.
How to reduce the level of thyroid I am 34 yes and suffering from hypo thyroid from last 6years and I am taking thyronorm 154 mcg.
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.