Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srivatsa P
Submit a review for Dr. Srivatsa PYour feedback matters!
I have full body pain and this problem increasing day by day. I have taken medicine but not relief please tell me solution?
My baby is fourteen months old. She has temperature 99.9f. She has body pains. I am giving p125 and mega cv to my baby then temperature was down. Giving p125 stopped. Then temperature will raised. Used two megacv Syrup bottles. Again temp was 99.9f. Urine is yellowish. Is it fever or urinary infection?
After doing exercises and returning back I found pain on the left side of my body and after some time I found my testicle on the left side had swollen. I wanted to know if the situation is permanent or I can get rid of the swelling using medicines?
I am male 49 years. Since last 1 months feeling burning sensation in buttocks (not anus) while sitting in office chair / bike specially more when bladder is full and goes after urination. USG done not found any abnormality, kidney, bladder, prostates normal. Urine routine normal only pus cells 3-4. The sensation is not appearing while sleeping or at home during holidays or while driving car. No constipation or piles problem. Request advise the probable cause for this problem and remedial measures.
My wife experience severe body pain nowadays. Will body massage help in any way? is there specific oil which can be used and will be effective?
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus Toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum Metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia Phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.