Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Srivatsa PYour feedback matters!
I have a body pains for many days. Because of calcium problem, and also I have to increase my weight 8 kg in 6 months I have to reduce my weight. Please give some suggestions. Thank you.
I have tell the about full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .I have gone through clinic tests. Tell me solution of this problem.
Hijama is the Arabic traditional medicine for wet cupping, where blood is drawn by vacuum from a small skin incision for therapeutic purposes. Hijama can be performed almost anywhere on the body, often at the site of an ache or pain in order to ease or alleviate it.
My mother sometimes have cold , cough and because of that sometimes she has problem in breathing ,pain in body and indigestion .can you tell me any ayurvedic or home made remedies.
I am 26 years old female and i am having bodyache from last 3months and I got my miscarriage last month. Please tell me what should I take to get rid of it and why is this happening to me?
I am 25 year old. I have suffered from bone ache for last 3 year. I have consulted the doctor bt I did not getreliefas I want. please recommend me how can I overcome with this problem. Thanking you.
I am 30 year old male and I have noticed for four days that I am suffering from pain due to fever which is frequently comes. Maximum it comes in morning and evening time. My whole body broken down and I feel so tired with no power with me.
I have pain in my neck and throat (Near Collar Bone, Right and left side of the Larynx, I notice the pain during the evenings, before meal, and whenever I feel stressed. But the pain is not constant, it is on and off. I am not able to decide whether the pain is causing because of gastric stress, Mental stress or Nerve stress or anything inside my neck. I have digestion problems from past one year. I don? t have any other habits. I am non vegetarian. I drive bike 70 kilometers every day in traffic. I have this from Past 8 months. Please let me know what tests I need to undergo to find out the problem.
I'm 28 year old I suffered from chikangunya in 2006 after that I m having body pain continuous is there any treatment.
Pain is there for a Reason. Pain is the way our bodies speak to us.
Its a constant reminder of a malfunction happening inside of us.
Pain is good. Its that reflex withdrawal from something too hot.
Its that Spasm that restricts your movement when you don’t,
Its a Protective Mechanism to ensure better lives,
Its the exaggeration of every sensation you feel,
Letting you know that its too much.
Ya that’s pain and its good.
Pain is a signal for us, Humans to stop.
Now these days I feel not comfortable because my all port of my body give me pain I do not understand why should it happened.
My father is suffering from body ache and he suffering from lot of stress in his mind and also he use to so much mechanical work. Please suggest some medicine or any kind of cure.
Most diseases, small or big, acute or chronic, accident or infection, have one common factor - pain. In most cases, in addition to reducing the severity of the infection or the impact to various structures from the trauma, managing pain assumes a bigger role. It is only when the pain is controlled can the bigger picture of disease management be done, as the patient would be inconsolable.
To this effect, in addition to pain killers, the most inexpensive and easily available modes of pain management are heat and cold. Though all are not aware, there are specific instances where heat and cold should be used as listed below.
Heat: Some of the common modes to heat therapy include heat pads, warm baths, paraffin wax system, hot water bottles, air-activated heat pack, or warm oils. Heat acts by improving blood circulation and nutritional supply to the body parts and is best suited for stiff joints and muscle soreness.
Some common ways to heat therapy include:
- A warm shower or bath in the morning - this will ease morning stiffness and get you ready for exercise.
- Apply a heating pad on the sore/stiff areas for up to 20 minutes - Use optimal, bearable temperature to avoid skin burns.
- Wrap the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes with a moist heat pad. A wet towel can be put in the freezer and then warmed up in the microwave. Moist heat pads are also available with local pharmacies.
- Warm mineral oils can be applied to the stiff joints of hands and legs. Leave it in place for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
- For sore hand and foot joints, warm paraffin wax can be applied using the equipment available at drug stores. This will help ease the pain and soreness. Soak in a warm whirlpool.
Contrary to heat therapy, cold therapy acts by reducing blood flow to the affected area and numbing the nerve endings, thereby reducing the perception of pain. It works well for acute pain cases like fresh injuries and post-exercise inflammation.
- A cold wrap with ice cubes can be applied to the painful area for about 15 to 20 minutes. This can be repeated if required after a break.
- Alternately, a wet towel can be put in a plastic bag and kept in the freezer for 15 minutes and then used as a cold pack.
- The affected joint can be submerged in a container of ice and water.
- Cold gel packs are available at stores - these won't leak, will stay cold longer and can be easily wrapped around a joint.
Cryotherapy, as cold therapy is also called, is not as effective as heat therapy, though it does provide immediate relief.