Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Srivatsa Gopal VyasarayaniYour feedback matters!
Dear Doc I am in big confusion I am living with my aunt and uncle for better education and sports and I love being with my uncle but his behavior towards own people got changed he abuse me and my aunt and sometimes beat her and in front me I am here nearly a month ago and seeing this all in my front of my eyes I got very scared and depressed please tell me suggest me what should I do will I go back home and live with my mom and dad or I do something else please suggest me please what should I do me and aunt do everything for him but he drinks regularly and don't respect me and my aunt every small work I and don't do for him but he doesn't care and he wants company of his friends he thinks that their friends are very good all are drunker and useless third class. What should I do? What should my aunt do to be free from this situation uncle beat him everyday without a reason, and my aunt is very good she treat me like my own mother I am very much depressed.
I am 29. Not yet married but I have been drinking and smoking for the past 11 years. Let me know ways to quit and get started for my married life!
Hello doctors I have been smoking for almost 7 years, and it's more like a mental need for me now. As it doesn't feel any different or uneasy if I don't smoke, but I have kind of scheduled myself with smoking. How could I overcome it? Also I was wondering if there could be any means or methods via which the effects I have on me can be reduced? Can tar be removed at regular intervals with some artificial process? What affect more, tar or nicotine? Thanking you in advance.
I wanaa physical with my ex. But he dont want to talk. He hate me. Thats why I always think about him and another problem is I imagine to much thing. When I talk with anyone there is mistake too much I cant speak proprly. I i see every girl and I though I am like that may.
What can be the solution to concentrate only on a particular thing when we are performing that particular task?
I am 40 years women and I have an depression for past 1 years and I am using nexito forte tablet and suggest me this medication is good for health or tell me how to recover from depression without taking tablets. Kind request sir.
Stress affects every part of your life including your love life. If you’re feeling too overwhelmed and tense, chances are that you’re libido and appearance will suffer. Studies have shown that being stressed increases the production of cortisol in the body, which makes you less appealing to members of the other sex.
Take a look at five ways stress can affect your love life.
- It changes your perception of the relationship: Being under pressure makes you irritable and snappy. Relationships exposed to high levels of stress most often turn negative with time. This is because stress alters our perception of reality and understanding of people. When you’re stressed, you tend to focus more on what’s wrong with the relationship than what’s right. This can lead to an increase in conflicts between partners.
- It lowers your confidence: For any relationship to work, you must first love yourself. Stress causes self doubt and lowers your self confidence. If you’re looking to start a relationship, this can increase your inhibitions in talking to new people or going on a date. If you’re already in a relationship, this lowered self confidence can lead to problems in bed.
- It affects your appearance: Stress affects not only your emotional and mental frame of mind but your physical state as well. Being under pressure to perform can result in binge eating and make you put on weight. Stress itself increases the production of cortisol in the body which in turn makes the skin secrete more oil. Stress can also cause brittle nails and hair loss. Stress also lowers your energy levels and makes you withdraw from social life.
- It lowers your sex drive: Stress makes it difficult to focus on anything other than whatever is troubling you. It has a direct connection to your libido; the higher the stress, the lower your libido. For men this can lead to erectile dysfunctioning while for women it can reduce the amount of natural lubrication produced and make sex uncomfortable.
- It can suppress fertility: Cortisol can also prevent women from ovulating. This can lower your chances of conceiving a child. this is noticed especially in cases of sudden spikes in stress levels and varies from woman to woman. It can also cause fertility problems in men.
The good news is that stress can easily be managed to improve your love life. Meditating and exercising are two effective stress busters that can enhance your love life. Doing this along with your partner not only helps reduce stress but can also bring you closer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.