Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrivastaYour feedback matters!
How to managed blood pressure and diabetes in one week? Which season is more important to care our self.
Hi, I am 35 year old lady. Yesterday I checked my diabetes in morning (fasting, it was 102. Then after 2 hours of lunch it was 106. I was shocked to see it. Day before yesterday I had rice their in dinner and in the morning I saw this result. Please suggest what to do?
My wife is type 2 diabetic patient since last almost 15yrs, now aged 40yrs, Dr. Has started insulin hum log 20mcu 2 times. Please suggest your advice.
Hello doctor, I am having pcos and thyroid. I want to loose alot of weight but nothing helps me. Its really tough. I am having 2 failed cycles of clomid and injectable. This is my third cycle now and I ovulated naturally on day 14. I am now 10 dpo. I will test for pregnant if periods missed Nd if not then I want to start with herbalife products like shakes. And green tea with added ginger (3-4cups). Can I take herbalife products while TTC? I hope it won't cause problems with conceiving. I jad a stillbirth 10months ago due to pcos thyroid high blood pressure & gestational diabetes. So I don't wamt this to happen again. Please suggest.
Hi, I am 33 years old from last few days I feel pain in my both knees and foot also. My uric acid report on jan 16 is 8.7 is it due to high uric acid level. please suggest do and do not's.
My father underwent CABG 3 months back hrz diabetic , but he is continuously experiencing problem in sleeping. Lack of sleep he always feel. N we consult his cardiophysician n surgeon both they asked to take sleeping pill i.e. Etizolam, rivotril etc. But its also not gud na taking sleeping pills frequently. He experienced same prob in hospital also before getting discharged at that tym they use NIBP there but everything was normal, all the vitals are normal. But still he is experiencing difficulties in sleeping, like once he slept n if he feel urge to urinate then he got up n then its become difficult for him to sleep then properly n feels uneasy n like that. So suggest some solution for this. One doc suggest tab tagara by himalaya so whats the dose of this n is it safe for diabetic patient.
Hi. Could you please suggest the foods to be taken for infertility especially during ovulation to increase the chances of conception.
Whis is the better blood sugar test to follow: 1. venous, or2. Capillary. Finger tip using glucometer.
My husband is suffering from diabetics for the last four months what food he will take and fruit please advice.
My blood sugar readings are as under. Fasting - 110mg/dl ( average of 10 days) post lunch- 170mg/dl.( average of 10 days) I am taking the following medicines for my diabetes. Morning after breakfast - metformin -500mg night before dinner - 10 units lantus insulin + janumet 50/500 can I increase my metformin dose in the morning to 750mg to reduce my post lunch sugar levels.
I am taking thyroid medicine 50 mg from 8 months. I would like to reduce it. I walk for at least half an hour daily. Usually I walk for one and a half hour in a day. Please suggest some remedy.
Hi doctor, I am 33 years old female and facing continuous weight problem. I am following proper diet but still my weight is not reducing. I am 5'3 and 75 kg. My weight is increasing 1 kg a month. I have done my thyroid tests and blood test and everything came out normal.
I M 49, height 175 cms, body weight 78 kgs, I have diabetes in range of 128 to 210, h1c1 6.5, hdl 183 and routine life is good but I have facing problem in sex, not make satisfied, no penis enlarge and more Please let me know what can I do.
I ate betnesol 0.5 mg tablet by mistake instead of taking tablet of diabetes should I consult a doctor or I am safe.
I am Diabetic Patient Type 2 (Current Rating:- Fasting 110, PP, 160 and Dinner PP 140) Medication Istamet 50/1000, Advog 0.3, Gluformin XL 1000 My question is I want to gain Muscle and body Can i take Pre and post workout Proteins or any Muscle Gainers. Usually i workout heavily everyday. Please Suggest any Muscle Gainers or Protein for Morning Workout
Hello doctor my self hemu. I am 70years old women. I have diabetes for last one year what should I do please suggest me any medicine.
My mother have diabetes from one year and taking medication on time but due to stress glucose is increasing what to do please give suggestion.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
- Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
- Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
- Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
- Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
- Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
- Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
- Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
- Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
- For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
- To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
- Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness.
To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.