Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. SrivastaYour feedback matters!
I've been suffering from depression since a long time. I take Tab. Serta 100 mg/day. Despite that, my depressive feelings have not subsided. I consulted my doctor and he said that the medicines have to be continued for some more time. Is there any alternative?
I am 41 years of age. Recently I am getting blood glucose. Initially it was 130 to 140 fasting but now it is in the range of 200 to 300. I do not want to start medicine because I can not swallow them. I am on a heavier side about 100 kgs. But i am doing regular exercise. Somebody suggested me to use BGR-34. Last two days I am using that. Should I continue this? What else should I do naturally to control my diabetes?
What is suitable diet for diabetic and patient of cardio vascular disease. Specified advice solicited.
I have my fasting sugar 150-180. With medication (glycomet 500SR and 12u 8u mixtard insulin and Madhu nasini etc the sugar level comes down 150 (120-140). PP sugar level is 160-170). What should I do? Ckknair.
I am 45 years old male I have diabetic problem Pls advise diet plan so that I will reduce my diabetic and also advise medicine.
Sir/mam am 41 year old female am suffering from thyroid and palpitation before sleeping .Can I get a solution?
Thyroid is one among the many glands in the endocrine system, whose secreted hormones regulate and maintain various metabolic activities. Thyroid problem, in generic terms, refers to a situation where there is an abnormal secretion of the thyroid hormone. The secretion can either be abundant, causing what is known as hyperthyroidism, or insufficient which, in turn is known as hypothyroidism. Both of these conditions are detrimental to health affecting not only your body weight but also the growth of bones and hair. Though different branches of medicines are constantly dabbling with this problem, Homeopathy is the most preferred choice.
Some of the reasons for it are:
- Treats severe sweating, problems in menstruation and constipation: One of the most important advantages of Homeopathy medicines is that each one of them is equipped to treat a host of ailments. The condition, hypothyroidism is symptomatic of excessive sweating on the head, constipation and problems in menstruating in women. All of these can be cured by the intake of Calcarea Carbonica.
- Cures paleness of skin, tendencies of fainting and hair fall: This is another characteristic of hypothyroidism, wherein you suffer from pale, yellow skin and are unable to bear extreme cold temperatures due to the lack of vitality and body heat.  At the same time, women in their menopause tend to suffer from excessive hair fall. In all of these situations, a Homeopathic medicine called Sepia Officinalis is extremely beneficial in curbing these.
- Does not create overt reliance on medicines: Hyperthyroidism is a condition that is marked by nervousness and anxiety. Though allopathic medicines have always been preferred to others, it must also been considered that in their attempt to cure, they end up creating an overt reliance of medicines in the patients.
- Suits everybody: The primary reason for preferring Homeopathy to others is their complete lack of any side-effect. Both allopathy and ayurveda may or may not work on certain individuals. However, that is not the case for Homeopathy as it does not adopt any artificial means to cure thyroid problems, rather uses natural means to regulate the secretion of the thyroid gland.
Best Ways to Balance Hormones Naturally:
- Eat Healthy Fats (Including Coconut Oil and Avocados)
- Supplement with Adaptogen Herbs
- Balance Your Intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 Fats
- Improve Gut Health & Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Eliminate Toxic Kitchen, Beauty and Body Care Products
- Exercise (Especially Interval Training)
- Reduce Stress & Get More Sleep
- Watch Your Caffeine & Alcohol Intake
- Back Off Birth Control Pills
- Supplement with Vitamin D3
He is a 48 years old person but appearance is 55-60. He is diabetic. He had bad past and mental problem. He used to take medication for that problem. He lives alone after wife's death. I am his son doing a job in another state. He has to do all official and domestic work. His health got decreased after mother's death he is very weak as I can feel his bones. He looses his cool on very small things. Now his sugar level is 495. He do all work like a normal person but his behavior is little weird sometimes. What should I do for his Mental and physical health?
My mom is 44 years old she has teeth from 10 days it eint cure so doctor told to do test of diabetes after test she is having 190 sugar fbs please let me know permanently solution for diabetes. Soon.
I am a diabetic amd I have tried so many medicines both desi and alopathic. Kindly guide me to get rid of this deadly disease.
I have a diabetes patients I took many ayurvedic medicines but the sugar count is not decreasing properly so pls give a good diet plan for put the sugar in limit.
I am 28 years old. I am having sugar but I did not maintained for diet. Please give me suggestions for food control.
I am now 62 years and on steroid 10 mg alternate days (Omnacortil or wysolone) for the last 15 Years, since suffering from Collagen Vasculitis Disorder (autoimmunity). Usage of steroid caused Diabetics, BP and cholesterol, hence taking insulin and other medicines. Any new development in the treatment towards the above by skipping steroid?
Metformin to be taken after or with meals and voglibose(ppg) to be taken before meals. How to match the two in a combination drug i. E when to take the combined ppg-met 0. 3 drug, before or after?
I'm an diabetic patient and married now a days English medicine are not working good it will not reducing my sugar levels I feel tired and not fit sex life not good. When I sugar increase my penis head got very itchy please help me.
Always from my eyes water will be oozing out. Why this happens and what medicine should I try. My age is 65 years and suffering with diabetes from the last 25 years. Pl help TQ Raju.
The Ideal is maintaining both Fasting post sugar at normal range. However more important is to maintain Gly. HB less then 7.0% (7.0%)
How do Gly. HB estimated?
Gly.HB is ideally done on instrument which has traceability to DCCT (Diabetes Control and Complication trial ) In simple word those techniques which are internationally accepted are to be a used for testing. Testing for Gly.HB. Does not require fasting. Gly.HB is never to be used for diagnosis of diabetes.