Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SrisudhaYour feedback matters!
I got mri before 2 months I hade got minor bulge on my disc. Were as I tooked 4 doc priscription n all doctors told tht this much bulge is prety common because its not touching the nerve so they advised meh not bending,no lifting, etc bt still today is 9 month of my problem still m suffering the pain get worest when I bend forward I m usually always sleeping cos m fade up The problem started on july 2014 I was working in a pizza shop I worked continuesly 9 hours I worked continuesly 20 days were as I was very lazy before I din worked ever even at my home So please help me on tht give me some idea or rutine tht can make me come back and my age is still 17 I aw got my whole life N sir how much time do I were back brace a day and is walking can heal my probem n is always resting can make my problem worse?
I did yoga yesterday I was in home for months so I did exercise yesterday and now my top joint of my both arms are hurting please tel me if there are some quick remedies.
I went through a complete blood test for checking vitamin deficiency after My MRI done for upper back pain But my Hemogram report says eosinophil 13.3 which should be 0-6, eosinophil- absolute count 0.95 which should be 0.02- 0.50 And basophilic absolute count 0.01 which should be 0.02- 0.10 Remarks said Alert Eosinophilia. Don't know what to do, is it a concern? I don't have any other problem except back ache due to poor posture.
Im 28 years old and having back problem what can I do to solve my problem. It is having since when I was 17 year. I work in a service center and had to sit in fron of computer the whole day.
I am feeling pain in different part of right hand alongwitg tingling since last one month and took Vitamin B tablet on advice of some doctor which reduced the frequency of tingling. However I am still feeling pain in my finger wrist and elbow every now and then and it also goes away automatically. Please advise me suitably.
My femur bone is broken in a accident, I am getting treatment in puthur kattu (andhra Pradesh, my question is how long does it takes to heal and cure fully.
My leg was injured while playing football, and I consulted a doctor who is specialist in orthopedic. He said me to do mri scan and in the report the result was injury in the lateral meniscus tear. And he said we should operate it. And teared meniscus was removed by the doctor. But still I am suffering from the pain. What is a solution for this? please help me.
Have you met with an accident recently and ended up with a dislocated shoulder? In this form of injury, a blow or any kind of injury causes the top portion of your arm bone to come off your shoulder socket. In extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, the nerves and tissues surrounding your shoulder are damaged. If you experience a dislocated shoulder frequently, it may lead to chronic weakness and instability.
It is important for you to treat a dislocated shoulder right after it is experienced. Your arm bone needs to be moved back into your shoulder socket. As the dislocated joint starts swelling up even more and causes more pain, immediate treatment is necessary. After the arm bone is placed back into the socket, pain gets relieved to some extent. After the repositioning of the shoulder bone, you need to apply certain treatment measures.
They are as follows:
- Apply ice to your shoulder for reducing the swelling and pain. You need to do this every day for 20 to 30 minutes. Carry out this therapy for around 3 days and repeat it after every four hours in a day.
- You should use a shoulder immobiliser or a sling in order to prevent any further injury until medical treatment is received.
- You may take certain painkiller medicines. These may include NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They help in dealing with the pain and swelling associated with your dislocated shoulder. However, these medicines are associated with some side effects. You should not take such medications for extended periods without consulting your doctor.
- You need to carry out various strengthening exercises, along with stretching.
- In major cases, the above-mentioned treatment measures bear success and deal with your dislocated shoulder and its symptoms. In some intense cases, a surgery may be required.
- Sometimes, a surgery a for dislocated shoulder is required in order to repair your torn ligament. After such a surgery, you will be required to keep your arm hanging in a sling for around two months.
- In some severe and extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, a surgery is carried out for correcting the position of your bones. In cases of recurring dislocated shoulder, a surgery for tightening the tendons surrounding your joints is essential.
The rate of recovery from a dislocated shoulder depends upon the seriousness of the injury. A dislocated shoulder may require a time of 3 weeks to 12 weeks for recovery and the recovery rate varies from person to person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.