Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sriram
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SriramYour feedback matters!
Mujhe kuch month se toilet baar baar aa raha hai kabhi kabhi 1/2 hr ma 2 se 3 baar 1 glass pani pena ke baad Toilet karte samye starting me gram sa mehsus hota hai phir normal Pesab karne baad 1 se 2 min baad toilet mehsus hone lagta hai Mane MD. PHYSICIAN , MBBS Dr. En sabhi Doctor's se consult kiya sabne USg abdomen ultrasound karya, urine culture karaya , urine R/M karaya , blood hemetology karya par sab report normal aa rahi hai Ma masturbating ka addict tha phele par ab mane chor diya toilet ke problem 2 year se thi par etni nahi jitne ab hai jabse medicine leni start ke jab se aur jayada hone lagi hai phele jayada mehsus nahi hote thi ab hamesa toilet mehsus hota hai Please provide some best treatment please I want your help Ma Doctor's ko dikhakar paresan ho gya hu Please tell me best treatment. I request you I thankful to you.
Hello sir/madam, My wife is suffering from kidney stones. We don't want to treatment in hospital because most of doctors suggest us for operation. And we also planning for a baby now. I searched on internet for Aayurveda products and found Divya Ashmarihar Ras. Please let us know is this product is beneficial to us? Is there any side effects of using it while we are planning for a baby.
Have pain in my kidney area I think I have kidney stone suggest me some medicine should I get an sonography done some times I have blood in urine.
I have over toilet going problem from 4 months. I have already shown to the urologist of pune. Also my all reports are normal (blood test) so what shall I do please help me to cure over toilet (liquid) going problem.
When I wake up in morning. My mouth gets full with saliva. Frequent urination. Fatigue. I feel week. Kindly help.
What tablets should I take to prevent kidney stones in future? I already had 2 stone removal operations.
What you should know about Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is the inability to hold urine in the bladder because of loss of control of the bladder. The severity may range from temporary to chronic, depending on the cause of this disease. Urinary incontinence is more common in women than men and can be categorized into three types.
Types and symptoms of urinary incontinence
- Stress incontinence: This incontinence may occur while participating in any physical activity such as a sudden cough, laugh, sneezing or exercising. The stress here refers to the sudden physical pressure that a person experiences, leading him/her to urinate involuntarily.
- Urge incontinence: A sudden, involuntary contraction of the muscular wall of the bladder causes an urgency to urinate. This urgency can be formed by a sudden change in position or sex.
- Overflow incontinence: This is more common in men with prostate gland problems, damaged bladder or blocked urethra. The person has an urge to urinate frequently but in small amounts.
Causes of urinary incontinence
There are a number of causes of urinary incontinence ranging from aging to cancer and physical damage to the neurological disorder.
- Aging: With age, the bladder muscle weakens and the chances of incontinence increases.
- Damage: Since the pelvic muscles support the bladder any damage to it (surgery or any procedure to remove the uterus) can lead to urinary incontinence.
- Enlarged prostate: Enlargement of the prostate gland in older men may give rise to this condition.
- Cancer: Urinary incontinence may be associated with untreated prostate cancer, which is a side effect of treatments for it.
- Menopause: Estrogen is a hormone that keeps the lining of bladder and urethra healthy. After menopause the production of estrogen is decreased, increasing the chances of urinary incontinence.
Prevention: Urinary incontinence is not preventable but some steps can be taken to reduce the risk of it. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, avoiding smoking, practicing pelvic floor exercises, avoiding caffeine and acidic foods and eating more fiber to prevent constipation can help decreasing the risk of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.