Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. SriramYour feedback matters!
Hi, This question is mostly related to a psychiatrist. My ex boyfriend met with an accident recently. He had got a leg fracture. He wants to talk to me. Presently I am engaged to someone else. If I talk to my ex even once then my ex will start calling me everyday. I just do not understand. Should I talk to my ex?
I feel depressed. just feel like to kill myself. please give me some solution so that I can get rid of this, or else I might die. what the hell is wrong with me. I am unable to control my anger too.
I get angry very occasionally when think of office issues as my boss always try to harm me for his ill will. Mostly I think of him remain angry with constant thought that why he is not getting several punishment. How to get rid of this trouble though my boss is real devil and corrupt n had caused a loss to me most of the time I keep on thinking this especially it trigger when my boss hatch a new conspiracy he is jealous of my vision n cornered me. Is it affecting my mental health I got very seven anger just by thinking of him n start abusing him n wish his kids should get far worse treatment as he is treating me in tricky way please suggest how to keep me cool n get rid of the thought of this devil.
“The most beautiful thing you can wear is your confidence” -Blake Lively
At a certain point in our lives, we are all swept off our feet by the storm of doubt, so much so that we refuse to rest our trust and faith in our very own selves. But that is where being silently confident comes in. Confident people are optimistic, even in the face of adversities and tend to confront their fears head-on, no matter what. Take a leaf out of their book; here are a few tips to lift your esteem to its pinnacle.
- You need to keep off all the negativity: In life, you would be surrounded by people who would want to pull you down, taint your morale by unconstructive and unnecessary criticism. Maintain your dignity and distance from them who do not give you good vibes.
- Enhance your Image: Remember. body language maketh a man. The things you do and the thoughts you think speak louder than words. So, never forget to carry that wry smile by the side of your lips, whenever you encounter something seemingly insurmountable. Your posture, your firm handshake, your way of looking straight into the eyes of a person while dealing with him/her, can all go a surprisingly long way in upping your confidence.Composure and calmness are the keys to greatness.
- Never give-up: Failures are life lessons in your path of success and the true spirit lies not in never falling, but dragging yourself up each time you fall. Hence never accept defeat. Remember, every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.
- Be prepared: Put your best foot forward every time you do something; be it that important office presentation of yours, or on the prom night of your university. This could take your confidence higher.
- Remind yourself of every single good thing you’ve done: Life is full of ups and downs and there may be days when you would feel unsure and weird about yourself. What you can do is make two lists and stick them on all spots easily visible to you, for instance, your wall, your refrigerator door or your bathroom mirror. On the first list, pen down all the amazing things life has blessed you with and of which you are truly grateful. On the second list, put forth all of your accomplishments that you are proud of; major or minor. Next time, whenever you find your self-esteem waning, these lists would remind you of what a worthy life you have had thus far, thus motivating you all over again.