Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Hi I am feeling very sad and I can't learn any thing. What should i do to increase my concentration.
Stress management is an art. Management starts long before appearance of stressful condition.A wise man often anticipates the possible future situation and prepares himself accordingly. For example you study well whole year to avoid stress at annual exam time. This preparation for facing stress is the first step.
Then comes the question what to do in sudden unexpected situations. Look as a human being you may not capable of dealing with every environmental stressors. Whenever an un-expected situation arises you must seek help from others. There are people wiser and mightier than you to solve your problem, you must approach them without hesitation.
During stressful conditions, you should adopt problem solving approach. This means you should be thinking about the ways to get out of the situation. You may have various options, and you should choose the most adequate option to solve your problems.
Never ever blame your supports (Your dear ones, friends, wellwishers etc), rather be thankful to them for their kind help. Try to come into your regular routine at the earliest. Take healthy timely meals, adequate rest, leisure and sleep.
Coping with failure
1. Expect mistakes and knocks as they’re a normal part of life. The chances are you’re not any worse than other people!
2. Remind yourself that, on the whole, you are good enough. You may not be perfect – but at least you’re trying. It take courage to step out, and to get up when you fall down. Just being willing to do that is a true mark of success.
3. Don’t over-react. It is better to stay calm, to maintain your composure and choose how you’ll respond. A knee jerk reaction often leads to real regret.
4. Try not to think or worry about how others see you. Don’t let other people determine your self-worth.
5. Put a positive slant on a bad experience. What can you learn from this that moves you closer to success? what can you laugh about with friends; what can you see as humorous?
6. Fix your focus on your goals, then look ahead and keep on going. Don’t let a setbacks deflect you from your purpose and your dreams.