Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sriram
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SriramYour feedback matters!
I suffered a backache or a twist below the neck Its painful and I can not sleep in a correct posture What to do?
I am 40 years I am having so many problems in my body I can't understand how I express the problems one thing is ankles pain a lot ,my left leg from knee to upwards it pains deviously, my right hand middle of the hand that means ankle to elbow it pains I can't lift the things suddenly, this is main problems that my stomach is bloating and back pain is very seriously these are the problems I want answers for these things I went doctors but they are giving tablets but it is not used for me.
I just joined gym about 3-4 days ago and today I feel like I got an injury. My left shoulder is pain lightly not so hard just paining very light but I feel like my left arm has no power. Please tell me is it a major or miner injury and a muscle or bone injury please.
I am 48 years old. Having diabetes for about 7 years. Both of my foot are swelling. Createnine and urea under control. Kidney functions normally. Taking about 5 liters of water every day. What is the best way to treat. Out of 1000ml capacity of my urinary bladder I can pass only 400ml still about 600 ml remain as residual urine. No pain or sensation of residual urine. What to do?
My wife has delivered a baby of 7 month unfortunately baby was not alive after delivery but after delivery she is suffering from dangerous back pain is it normal or something went wrong.
Hello! I am working in Tashkent. Here weather is very dry. Humidity is 20~25%.I feel dry and itchy skin. My lips are peeling off. I drink water frequently. Am I having vitamin deficiency. Please suggest me get out of from this problem.
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.