Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sriram
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SriramYour feedback matters!
I have back pain and neck pain since last 2 years but now it is very necessary to do something for it, as I can not stand for a long period it hurts.
I'm suffering from eosinophil from last 3 weeks and mussels and leg joint pain. My weight gross upto 78 kg.
My name is priyo biswas and I am 22 years old .I am suffering from back pain and I used many pain relief cream but no effect so what can I do now?
I am a 16 year old female and I have these sudden aches that happen on the left side of my neck at the front out of nowhere. Any idea what it may be?
Foot pain is characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of feet pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home but if the symptoms become severe then you should consult a doctor.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscle causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
The various exercises to treat foot pain are -
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll your arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of the toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull the toes towards you. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having pain in lower back from last 2-3 years & if I play cricket or something then I am not even able to walk properly. I had consulted many doctors but result was null. I had xray etc bt that was ol ryt.(Age =21, sex male, height 5'11" n weight 76 kgs) thanks.
Osteoarthritis is the main problem in old age disorder, 7 out of 10 people is suffering from osteoarthritis in his/her life after 60year of age, majority of cases are untreated, they are taking or desiring some home remedies that can help in reducing the knee joint pain.... You can use 5o grm of Dry ginger powder + 50 gms of Turmeric powder mixed it and takes in a vessels, now 3-4 tsf of this mixture 2 tsf of veneger or lemon juice or tamirendus (Imali patra swaras) hot water as required make paste apply over the knee joints and around the knee joints, keep it up to dry.. after that you may wash it with lukewarm water and apply any oil over the joints, protect the knees from open air for 1 hrs, your pain will be subsided fastly. if more problems you can apply daily otherwise you can use on the alternate day, or weekly. Please give us feedback after try..