Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SripalYour feedback matters!
I need to know about how to get natural white teeth without use any medical product. And I also want to know about how to clean fingers toning.
Hello Sir, mai apne dato se parisan rahta hu kbhi kbhimasudo se blood aane lagta hai aur kbhi kbhi durgandh v aati hai daat k rijhan se bahut Hi jyada parisan rahta hu please help me.
Hello sir/madam I have tooth grinding problem since 4 years. 2 months ago I got married, now my wife got scared and feel fear to sleep with me bz of that sound. Pls suggest me the solution.
I am a 19 year old boy I used to see blood when I spit sometime in morning after doing gargle, is their something serious about that?
I am trying to lose weight. I have heard that honey and lemon juice along with water helps in losing weight. Does this drink have any side effects on teeth or anything? How long can I continue drinking this. Thankyou.
I am suffering from ora Mouth problems. I am having cavities and tooth ache. My gums also bleed while brushing.
Do whitening toothpaste whiten teeth more then regular toothpaste. Is it safe to microwave food in plastic containers?
Dear doctors namaste. My daughter is 8 yrs old. She is having habit of thumb sucking. Because of that reason her front teeth have come out. Is it possible to put braces? is it good for her in this age? if possible what would be the cost? and also she is having gaps in between. Thanks.
With zeal of brining new tool to fight against the everlasting battle against Tooth decay, we bring in the SDF ( silver diamine fluoride). A great alternative for all those young ones who find conventional treatment difficult. Also, parents who are too apprehensive for fillings in early age, this is an excellent substitute. As rightly said, Interrupt to Intervene, Invest in your child's dental health now!
I am 37 years old, male. My problem is there is a very bad smell in my mouth every time for last few years. I am not going to doctor due to feel shy, so now what can I do?
I have a problem with my mouth and teeth with bad smell to others so I how can I manage or reduce it?
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"