Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
My friend is 26 years old and he continuously tilt his neck. Sometimes he feels his neck is stuck in one direction only. He feels it's a cancer.
My friend is suffering from stomach cancer. Its bread beyond d inner lining of stomach. N do not want to go for chemotherapy. Doctors advice surgery. Please tell me the procedure of surgery. She is v.scared. I she getting full anesthesia? Is it a major surgery. Her tumor is also bleeding in between.
I was suffering from prostatic and uti 8 month ago. I took doxcef, plurofloxacin, ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin, offloading within 5 month as a result I feel pain throughout my legs. I find difficult to walk. I lost strength in my legs. Is it because of antibiotics I took. Please reply. What should I do.
I have a tumour type developed on the outer skin of my testicles. I want to know which doctor should I consult or can it be testicular cancer? Please help.
How many reason of blood cancer? Which type medicins are available for blood cancer in india? How many percentage for live patient? And please tell me Ayurvedic medicine for blood cancer.
Sir after surgery in Feb 2915 I was advised for radiotherapy by my oncologist but after going through the biopsy report the radiology doctor said it is not required if I insist then only he will give radiation .Other wise not required. Then I visited my my oncologist 4-5 times. He is saying everything is ok not to worry but I am really scared about the fibrosis. It's just like fungus. Every day I used to clean the same and very next day I found the same in plenty. Please suggest some remedy for fibrosis. Please.
Hi, My age is 26. Recently I had mild pain in right breast after few weeks it got controlled and I feel something happens in my right breast. I went to gynic when I had pain she has done screening exam and told your breast is okay and she has given pain killers again I consultant orthopedic he told muscle pain and I have vitamin d deffieciencynow my pain is reduced and lil pain at upper breast part neck and shoulder my right hand is lil cool compared to left there anything to scare? Do I need to think about breast cancer? Please suggest.
My age is 24. I am female. My number of spectacles is -5.50. My mensuration cycle is of 40-42 days. My teeth are also not grown properly. Upper right incisor teeth is still milk teeth. My breast are also not properly grown according to my age. Is there any deficiency in my body? Please help.
Hi. I am 24 years old girl. I always have pain in my breasts and along with that I get feeling of something tight in my left chest and especially on the lower left chest. I never feel shortness of breath but I always have this tight feeling in chest. I fear of heart disease but my blood pressure n ecg is Normal. Could you pls tell me how do I rule out that there is no problem in my heart. N how do I get rid of breast pain.
What are the symptoms of the flu. And what is the symptom of cancer. What are the symptoms of the duango.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
GOOD LIFESTYLE CAN SHRINK TUMORS & COMBAT CANCER.
We exactly do not know what causes Cancer & but there are various organizations that are working hard to continuously review and assess the body of evidence on diet, physical activity and cancer.
The 2007 report by WCRF/AICR International state 10 point recommendation for prevention of Cancer.
AICR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CANCER PREVENTION:
1. Be as lean as possible without becoming underweight.
2. Be physically active for at least 30 minutes every day.
3. Avoid sugary drinks. Limit consumption of energy-dense foods (particularly processed foods high in sugar, or low in fiber, or high in fat).
4. Eat more of a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, such as beans.
5. Limit consumption of red meats, such as beef, pork and lamb, and avoid processed meats.
6. If consumed at all, limit alcoholic drinks to 2 for men and 1 for women a day.
7. Limit consumption of salty foods and foods processed with salt (sodium).
8. Don’t use supplements to protect against cancer. Special Population Recommendations
9. It’s best for mothers to breastfeed exclusively for six months and then add other liquids and foods.
10. After treatment, cancer survivors should follow the recommendations for cancer prevention. And always remember – do not smoke or chew tobacco
RULE OF THUMB FOR PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
Use these tips to make more walking part of your day:
• Start parking at the perimeter of the lot or two blocks away if you’re using street parking, instead of trying to get as close as possible to your destination.
• If you take public transportation, get off the train or bus when you are a stop away.
• Take the stairs instead of the elevator. If you’re heading for the 20th floor, walk up a few flights and then catch the elevator.
• Recruit a partner for after-lunch walks.
• Go for a 30-minute walk every day, or two 15-minute walks: one each morning and one each evening. These changes may mean you have to leave the house 15 or 20 minutes earlier.
The goal is lifelong health, so reset your alarm. On weekends, walk when doing your errands or to other destinations like museums or movies.