Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivasan.K.NYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old male, I am suffering from constipation due to which I always face gas problem and my chest is always burning, So please help me doctor.
I am 30 years old. I got married last year and now planning for my first baby, but I have calcium deficiency and my cholesterol ratio is also high. What should I do, should I wait till my health becomes good? Please suggest what I have to do and also guide me what food should I take?
Sir my ultrasound reports is clear and x ray report clear. But I have left abdominal pain. And left chest pain. What can I do. please suggest me.
I have a heart problem. If I take slight spicy or oily food heart is burning severely. In free time also heart problem comes & cough is happening more times I'm a pure vegetarian &no any type of bad habit also.
I am 27 years old male, height 5'11 and weight 81, I have pain in my back and mid chest whenever I stretch. I have acidity issue whenever I drink water burp comes. Earlier I used to had headache everyday for 1 year almost, they eased up with time. Also there is one pain in my wrist which has recently started. Kindly advise.
I am 35 years male and have rheumatic heart disease with moderately severe Mr. and moderate AR. MY BP was normal all these days but off late I have dizziness. So I checked my BP and it is 138/90 which Is not good for my condition. My doctor subscribed repace 25mg that I don't want to take. Can my condition be cured or at least can be stopped from further worsening. Your help will be appreciated.
What does high sensitivity c reactive protein 4.32 and LDL cholesterol 134 for 30 year old male indicate.
Hi doctor I have heavy fever for past 4 days with cold and blood pressure also raised omitting also.
Sir, I am too weak. I can't run long distance. When I run then my heart pain takes place. Pls help me I am too worry.
Hi doctor, my heart is beating very fast, I'm very curious about what happening around me. I think I may have a mental disorder. Can you help me?.
I am 28 years old and I am 8 month pregnant now. My weight is 48 kg. My bp and blood sugar is low. What should I have to do to increase my weight, bp and blood sugar?
When I angry. My heart is beating speedily. And I take long long breathing. So please sir/mam help me.
I have been a patient of hypertension. Taking Tazloc 20 & Roseday 5 as per MD advice. Can medicine be stopped? Thanks.
When I eat oily vegetables and non veg then I have pain in my chest. It is bcz of gas perhaps. Tell me what it may be?
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.