Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivasa Rajappa
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivasa RajappaYour feedback matters!
I just wanna ask that I am suffering from neck pain or cervail pain so doctor told me you shouldn't go gym but I just confirm should I go park daily for wait loss and can I do cardio exercise and crunches for fat loss pls help me.
I am 22. N work in central armed police. I was detailed in 01 month commando in marine sector. I practice swimming in swimming pool. I take bath before n after swimming in normal water. BT the problem is there is some skin removing problem in my both arms. N also from my shoulder. Solution pls?
Hello doctor, Mere dono knees, shoulder or dono talvo k Jo upar ka hissa hota hai jahan haddi hoti hai in sab mai dard hai or sujan hai or kabi kabi right side sunn ho jata hai Kya karu Kon c medicine lu kirpa kr k Mera margdarshan kre.
Hi, I am fatty person does it lead to back pain? And I am 22 years old. Please help me for reducing back pain.
I am 27 yrsof age having obesity as I can't do work more time. I feel pain and uncomfortable. I have pain also in my legs ankle.
My wife is 3 month pregnant aur usse bahut taklif ho rhi h jaise pet mein dard and legs mein dard aur usse bhook bhi nhi lag rhi meine doctor ko bhi dikhaya par koi farq nhi pad rha please help me.
Back pain is something that affects many people all over the world. Persistent and chronic pain seems to be one of the most common complaints. Middle back pain is back pain that is felt in the thoracic vertebrae region, which is located between the base of the neck and top of the lumbar spine. The ribs attach to a long, flat bone in the middle of the chest called the sternum and wrap around the back. In case, there is a nerve around there is squeezed, disturbed, or injured, you are likely to feel pain in different spots where the nerve goes through, for example, your arms, legs, chest and the stomach.
Some of the most common causes of middle back pain are as follows:
- Middle back pain can happen as a consequence of injury or sudden damage or it can happen through strain or poor stance after some time.
- The most widely recognized reason for middle back pain seems to begin from soft tissue problems or muscular irritation. These can emerge from poor stance, lack of strength, prolonged sitting in front of a computer, utilizing a heavy backpack, overuse injuries, (for example, repetitive movement), or injury, (like a whiplash damage brought about by an auto crash or as a consequence of a sports injuries).
- The middle back is a moderately normal site for inflammatory, degenerative, metabolic, infective and neoplastic conditions.
- Middle back pain and its dysfunctions are connected with various conditions, for example, essential and optional osteoporosis (particularly vertebral cracks and hyperkyphosis emerging from vertebral bone loss), ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis and Scheuermann's infection.
- Muscle strain, overuse or damage to the muscles, tendons, and discs that are backing your spine can also cause middle back pain.
- Weight on the spinal nerves from specific issues, for example, a herniated disc.
- A fracture in one of the vertebrae can also cause pain in this region.
- Osteoarthritis created by the breakdown of ligament or cartilage that cushions the little joints in the spine.
- Myofascial pain that influences the connective tissue of a muscle or gathering of muscles.
- In uncommon cases, pain might be brought about by different issues, for example, gall bladder disease, cancer or an infection.
- Getting hit hard in the back can also cause chronic pain.
- Lift something too heavy may cause pain and a sudden pressure in this area.
- A compression fracture of the vertebra can also bring about intense or chronic pain in the middle back. The injury may bring about a fracture, however in ladies over age 50 without critical injury or somebody known to have osteoporosis, an unconstrained vertebral fracture is possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!