Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas K RaoYour feedback matters!
meri eyes in a right and left side 1-1 numbers he ise kam kar ne ka Koi tari ka he?. And kya eyes me dabur" rose water" ki drops Dal ne Se Koi side effects hote h? Please answer me.
I was diagnosed with a retinal detachment and given a gas injection to the eye. I went back the next day and he lasered the tears shut and said everything looked good. However, I can still see the gas bubble in my eye. When does that go away? What do I do for it?
Can rubbing your eyes or pressing on the front, top, bottom, or sides cause permanent vision problems? Please guide me for the same.
What would be the cost of squint treatment in a 2.6 year old. He has not worn glasses yet though it was prescribed to him. I want to get an idea so that we can get him treated quickly.
I am suffering from eye pain. Due to which I feel headache during eye pain. and it gives me lot of pain. Please advise.
I suffering from headache from 2 days I sometimes feel uncomfortable and am unable to breathe Its like my eyes are burning and I sometimes see light spots and have trouble seeing I took some antibiotics But the headache just won't go.
I have problem of eyes being red due to excessive use of devices which I cannot quit. What should I do?
I am 21 year old before one year I saw the projector flash light on right eye. Now my eye was disturbing. So, what should I do?
Hi sir im 33 year, due to some problems in family I always want to sleep, I think serious depression, I want to close eyes, always, high pulse and heartbeat, please help.
I have red eyes for few days. When I use computer my eyes get reddish. Please give me suggestion what I do and few day have head ace.
Me and my wife are working at two different countries. Now a day I feel that she not giving much time for me and always I feel to talk to her see her on online because I Can't go there alternatively. But when I told all these matter to her that I feel like this. I miss you badly always, she always getting angry at me or laugh at me and my feelings and my love to her. If I talk something to her online her attention change here and there. It hurts me. Because I have only half an hour or one hour to see her to talk to her and listen her voice. I feel there is no importance for me. I feel alone because ours is live marriage. So my parents are not that much supportive. Also she told to me that I am selfish man, I think only about me when I say I miss her. All 24 hrs her memory is hunting me. I don't know what to do. Please help me other wise I will get mad or I will suicide. When I remember all of these my eye got full of tears. I miss her very very badly. But there is no mercy talk from her. Help me Help me there is a lot of things to say, but now I am stopping.
In modern time, dry eye has become a major ophthalmic problem. Itching, grittiness, watering, foreign body sensations, discharge and at times blurred vision can be the symptoms of dry eyes. Such patients feel relief when they wash their eyes with water.
The condition can be diagnosed by the symptoms or by shirmer test. Even those who use computer get "computer vision syndrome" which is due to dry eyes. Post lasik or after any eye surgery, patient can have dry eyes. Most of the women at menopausal age get dry eyes. The incidence of dry eyes increases with age.
You must consult an ophthalmologist if you have any of these complaints.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.