Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas B
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas BYour feedback matters!
I have low haemoglobin. Do I have to take iron tablets? Its been 2 months I don't feel tired or weak, but since then I started losing hair a little more hair than before.
I am 20 year old boy .My skin is too oily whenever I wash my face after sometime face become oily .I only use soap .One tym when bathing .And no any product use in my face skin.
I am 29 yrs old and have lost considerable amount of hair during thr last 4 yrz...now as the amount of hair on my head is starting to look less and forehead has become prominent enuf with some baldnees over the vortex i dont know wt to do as i have tried every medicine including minoxidil.capixyl etc...now lets c wt u ppl suggest
I M getting hair loss day by day n I so many hairs are white n my scalp is oily. M getting bald from front What can I do which medicine I prefer n which shampoo should I use please tell me mam.
I had recently done a tattoo removal procedure which is know as dermabrasion, due to which it has left a patch on my body in a keliod form. How can I treat this and get my skin normal ?
Hi doctor, I have lot of relief in my fungal infection but itching is still a problem, a little but. Please advise.
I have history of fungal infection around my private parts but this time some rashes which causing lot of itching and trouble in walk.
Hello sir iam urticaria patient.Red spot appearing on the skin after sometimes it will disappear. What medicine and what kind of test you will recommended to me?also what kind of precaution I have to take?
I am kapil tyagi from modinagar. I have dark sports as well as melasma on my face. I use eraser cream & melasied cream. But didn't see any changes. What should I do.
Please follow below mentioned safety guidelines –
1) Always light fire crackers in open Spaces only. Stand at an arm’s length from crackers while lighting the crackers.
2) For children, always lit crackers in presence of parents or elder persons. In case of burns , immediately management can be possible.
3) Keep safe distance from our body while lighting the crackers.
4) Keep bucket filled with water near the place where fire crackers are to be lightened.
5) Store crackers away from electrical supply or sources of fire.
6) Crackers which do not explode, should be doused with sand or water. Prevent children from picking up such fire crackers.
7) Use bucket of water or sand to discard used fireworks.
1) Don’t bend forward while lighting Crackers.
2) Don’t use loose or nylon cloths while lighting crackers.
3) Don’t Carry Crackers in pockets of Shirt or pant.
4) Don’t rub your eye if fire cracker injury to eye occurs. Wash your eye immediately with water for 10-20 minutes.
5) Don’t cover crackers with glass bottles or Containers for extra sound effect.
6) Don’t light fire crackers on your hands. But many people have a tendency of lighting the crackers by bringing the Cracker to the candle. Cracker may burst in your hand & causes severe burn injury.
7) Never throw crackers at any person, electric poles, electric wires, appliances or animals.
8) Fire Crackers which failed to explode should not be picked up. Because these might explode in picker’s hand.
9) Don’t burst crackers without using footwear.
10)Don’t burst (light) rocket in bottle because these may cause eye injury & facial injuries.
11)Don’t give rockets , bombs to children for lighting.
12)Toxic substance used in crackers are harmful to our health & noise generated by crackers cause immense suffering to birds & animals.
12) Do not light crackers indoors.
13) Do not open crackers & light them. It is dangerous.
14) After burning sparkles do not throw them on the floor. Put them in water.