Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinathYour feedback matters!
Is it normal for young children to stop taking or needing naps? My 3½-year-old hasn’t taken a nap in quite a while, but seems to do OK.
Do I take rest means bed rest on the day when brown discharge comes may be it indicate periods or implantation or do our regular activities of home, so today is 29th day and I ovulated on 17th day yesterday done home pregnancy test came negative and my monthly periods are long means after 31 days, 35, 40 but this time after 28 days is this period or not, so I have to take bed rest or do our regular activities of home please help me.
Hello doctors. I want to increase my height at least 3-4cm. My present height is 163cm. Is there any way to increase my height. I found advertisement like YOKO height increaser is it really helpful or not. And also give me suggestion to improve my height.
I have so many pimples in my face. What are the steps that I can take to prevent pimples. I don't have schedule on eating or sleeping. I hardly go to play any games like cricket or football.
I have cough and cold from last 3 days. I took syrup regularly but it is not getting reduce. What should I do?
I am 39 years old man. Whenever I drink cold like colddrink or cold water, nose getting wet and lastly it transfer it into cold. Please suggest me what to do for permanently remove.
I am 23 years old male I am having hairfall and when I scratch my head I get something dry and powdery lodged under my nails in great quantity. I do not use any shampoo as I have noticed shampoo causes my hair to thin and fall faster and same goes for conditioner tried this with a lot of brands out there.
I am 24 years old. I observe that my left testis is longer about 7 cm and I feel very down compare to right one I am not getting any pain please help me to do normal that left one.
I am a boy and I am 15 years old and I have oily face and dark and red spots on my face So what should I do.
Mere dil ki dhadkan khabhi tej khabhi slow chalti he kya koi problem he kya please answer Hindi me dijiye ga.
The build-up of gases in the stomach can be uncomfortable and very embarrassing when it leads to flatulence. Flatulence can be defined as the release of intestinal gas from the anus. This may or may not be accompanied by sound and odour. Both men and women can be affected by flatulence at any age.
Some of the causes of flatulence include:
• Swallowing excessive amounts of air while eating
• Lactose intolerance
Food that is difficult to digest often triggers the formation of gas such as hydrogen, carbon dioxide, methane and sulphur in the digestive system as a result of the microbial breakdown of this food. Sulphur is largely responsible for the odor that accompanies the release of these gases. Beans, chickpeas, cauliflower and cabbage are some such foods that can trigger flatulence.
Flatulence on its own is not a serious condition and usually resolves itself without medication. However if it triggers severe abdominal cramps, diarrhea, persistent constipation, blood in the stools, nausea and pain in the right side of the abdomen, medical care should be immediately sought.
If flatulence is a problem you suffer from often, take a look at your diet and modify your eating habits. Keep a food diary to determine what food triggers this condition and avoid it. If you are lactose intolerant switch your dairy products for soya substitutes and avoid dairy. Anti-gas compounds that are available over the counter can also provide relief. Chew your food slowly, thoroughly and ensure that your mouth is closed while chewing to prevent swallowing air. For this reason, also avoid chewing gums and fizzy drinks. If you must eat beans, soak them overnight before cooking.
Flatulence can be easily treated with home remedies. Following home remedies can be used
1. Ginger: Ginger aids the digestion process, eases bloating and reduces gas. It also helps stool pass smoothly and helps keep the intestines clear. This does not give stomach gases a chance to build up. Ginger can be consumed in the form of capsules or a tea made by steeping ginger in hot water for a few minutes.
2. Papaya: Along with being rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, papaya contains an enzyme known as papain that helps digest proteins and reduce gas. To benefit from papain, you could eat the papaya fruit or drink a tea made with papaya leaves. Papaya enzymes are also available as supplements. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I was suffer from depression I took treatment then I cured now I am feeling poor sleep now I decided to take treatment cbt is it right and I am also thinking of taking treatment ayurvedic that can increase my sleep quality without side effect is it right.
Between l1 to l5 discks are touching nerves due to degenerating changes in vertibre bones suggest remedy ?
I am advised to get a circumsition done. I am diabitic and 45 years. How safe it is and what is the complete heal up time. Also advice on whther a plastic surgeon or a uro surgeon will be better in this surgery. Any other advice on dos and donts please.
When a man is paying close attention to good penis care, he will naturally eliminate-500mg-tablet' eliminate several of the potential penis problems that could pop up. But even with the best care possible, a man will sometimes run into penis problems that he didn't anticipate. That awful itchy penis, a redness that won't go away, little irritations or even an attack of rank penis odor can all catch a man by surprise. When these things happen, he wants to find a remedy as soon as possible.
The good news is that these common penis problems also have quite common treatments that a man can handle right at home. Here are some of the things most men will encounter at some point during their lives and the penis care regimens required to make them go away.
1. The itchy penis. In most cases, a suddenly itchy penis is caused by an attack of dry skin. This might happen more often during the winter, right after showering with a new cleanser or shortly after using a condom. The treatment for this includes moisturizing like mad, especially if a guy sees peeling, flaking or very dry skin when he inspects his penis. He should also reconsider his use of certain condoms or lube (choosing one that is less harsh on the skin), using only all-natural cleansers and using a humidifier to keep his home comfortable in the winter.
2. The chafed, irritated and red penis. In many cases, a man will know exactly what caused this - for instance, if he went commando and his penis rubbed against his jeans, or if he had a long sex session and didn't use enough lube. Rough masturbation, tight clothing and much more can cause those irritations that lead to redness. To alleviate this, a guy should give his penis a break from activity for a few days, use a good penis health crème on a regular basis, and keep an eye out for things that might have caused an allergic reaction, such as a new detergent.
3. The smelly penis. A penis that suddenly has an off-putting odor might be much more than a lapse in good hygiene. When regular showers and careful cleaning doesn't do the trick, a guy's next step is to pay very close attention to what might be causing the issue. For instance, a yeast infection usually presents with a severe itching' and a rash that spreads. Over the counter treatments might help with this, but it also pays for a guy to visit the doctor and get medications that work faster.
4. The red and inflamed penis. A penis that has too much warmth to it, as well as redness, swelling' and pain' might be signs of a bacterial infection. In these cases, dry penis skin often leads to tiny openings in the skin, which are just enough for bacteria to invade. Once they set up shop, it can be almost impossible to get rid of them without a round of antibiotics. If the penis is looking rather red, inflamed and sickly, get to the doctor.
5. The constant penis problems. When a man has any of these issues and tries treatment but gets nowhere fast, it might be something more concerning, such as an STD or other type of infection. If this is the case, a guy should get to the doctor as soon as possible and let the experts check it out. Constant penis problems can diminish a man's self esteem and quality of life very quickly, so it's important to get the bottom of it right now.
And of course, every man should remember that sudden penis pain, redness, soreness, discharge and the like calls for an immediate trip to the doctor - as there are some penis problems that require professional help!
In the meantime, a man can keep things healthy with a strong penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E for hydration, vitamin A for odor control-tablet', L-arginine for blood flow and L-carnitine for protection of the peripheral nerves.