Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SrinathYour feedback matters!
Having smoking 3-4 cigarettes can causes heart decease. As not having any health problem presently. And continued smoking from last 8 years. My age is around 35 years.
I am 49 years old I had taken my lipid profile test my LDL level is 55 below normal level is it alarming or normal? othe test like HDL 38; VLDL 30; triglycerides 152, total cholesterol 123; cholesterol/HDL ratio 3.2- kindly reply with your opinion. thanks. I am diabetic sugar level fasting 97, post: 136.
My chest suddenly starts paining. It feels like sudden vigorous pain. After that I am not able even to breath properly for 2 min. What's the problem? What should I do?
Blood pressure 146/88, glucose level 102 fasting, bp tabs to be prescribe? age 38, since 2 - 3 months bp range.
I am 27 years old and I have thyroid from last 5 years also slight hypertension from last 2 years I consume eltroxin 100 for thyroid and metxyl25 for bp. How much it is gonna effect my sex life also from start I have bend in my cock. But I think its natural bend. Like banana towards down during erection it erects but takes shape of like banana downwards so anything can you advise.
What is different between high blood pressure and low blood pressure. Can same solution to tackle both disease. Kindly tell me in details.
I m diabetic with family history, measured on 29-12-15 PP 195 fasting 110, Hba1c 6.9, Age 58, male, normal thirst, normal appetite, normal urination, decreased sexual desire, erections not longer, sleep only for 5 hours, Blood pressure on 29thDec 15 was 130/90, normal weight, slim structure,
I am 56 years old and suffering from high BP for over 12 years. I am taking 1 tablet daily Nebistar 5 mg. My 3 month average of Hb1ac test is 6.5%. My weight is 83 kgs. I want to enjoy better sex life where my erections are hard and long lasting. Can you please prescribe a course of medicines that I can take for long period which has no side effects which increases my sex drive and solves the problem of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Why do I feel pressure in my chest while laying down on my back and riding a bike? It is more towards the right side. I have acid reflux and I am quite anxious and have been suffering from throat mucus for a long time which according to my doctors is due to allergy and reflux! What can be the cause?
Wath are the precautions of infection and it's medicine for the injury in internal body like heart infection.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.