Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SrinathYour feedback matters!
My father is 62 year old and admitted 10 days before at kailash cancer hospital at vadodara, but day by day his health got worst and today at 10: 15 pm shifted to icu. He is loosing his pulse to 35-50 instead of 90-95. So he has been put on ventilator and now pulse results to 90-95. He has been diagnosed tuberculosis (tb) before 2 weeks and have been given dots tablets from tb hospital at gotri, vadodara. His x-ray of chest shows that 80% of his lungs are been affected by tuberculosis so he is not taking oxygen and that's the reason loosing brain and heart regular work. Here doctors have said me that he will not survive more because lungs are not working, only 20 % lungs are working but not taking oxygen to body's required. So please guide me immediately what should I do to survive my father's health and make him strong and health again. Please reply. Regards
Before having sex. I often get 50 hard strokes of a rattan cane in my bare buttocks. I like it. I ask my bf to do that. Is there any problem in doing this ? Please reply.
I had my angioplasty five years back From last one year I am having swelling in my leg. It worsens as the day proceeds. Nephrologist Dr. kale after seeing all test said there is no problem in kidney. All my heart test were also ok. I was diagnosed fatty liver last month. Please suggest.
I am a professor by profession. I sometimes feel that i should be more energetic and active. i should act very fast and must have a strong, sound and healthy heart. I am a strictly vegetarian, never take alcohol or smoke. I need advise on how much to eat daily, what to eat daily and what else to do to keep my heart very healthy and sound. sometimes, i feel that i am not so energetic and become slow to act or walk. thanks and regards. i am nearly 50 years of age.
What are the symptoms of TB. Im suffering from cough and chest pain from past 2 weeks and all reports are normal. What should I do?
My mother has high blood pressure, please should she take regular medicines of BP, or just when it is required. Her BP is 160.
Sir/madam, my brother-in-law is suffering from severe chest pain towards (right side) frequently despite the fact that ECG and TMT reports are normal and local doctors showing no heart related problem. As he remember, he has not suffered any old injury on chest. So you are requested to please suggest me that what type of problem he have and please advise/ suggest the best treatment and remedy for him. P.R. Jala from Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Hi. I am Ravinder singh. L am studying in 12class l am I'll from last two weeks. There is pain in my chest please suggest some remedies.
I always feel that some one caused terror in my heart when I must have been very small. Therefore fear has always been there throughout my life and made me worrisome. Obviously I have never been able to overcome fear in my life. Please help.
Hi I am 24 years old, the problem is am getting mild pain near the left side of my chest when am running or sleeping in backward position. I haven't taken any precautions can you please help me out with these. Thanks in advance.
I lost my twin babies during delivery, since then after one month I am having some giddiness, feeling anxiety when hear any small bad news and some pinching like pain right side of heart. Please help me.
Hi * Suffering from High Blood Pressure for last 8 to 9 years. Taking medicine for last 3 years. B. P. Remains 100. - 160 (if medicine not taken). * cholesterol is also very high. Pl. Suggest.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.