Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SrikalapradapYour feedback matters!
I am 56 years. I cannot hold urine, leakages take place.Frequency of passing urine in morning hours 20- 30 minutes interval.If i take a nap in day hours then in the evening time frequency of passing urine is 20- 30 minutes.At night also I have to get up from bed to pass urine for 2-3 times, sometimes more.The day I don't take any nap or rest in daytime I get a goodnight sleep without any urge to pass urine.My BP 140/80. Fasting sugar 105. Hb 13.2 %. Presently I am facing ED problem, feeling no urge of sex inspite of stimulating.This problem of frequently passing urine I am suffering since my school days.Last USG report shows normal size of prostate, Bladder and Kideney, pre & post void was normal. what should I do ? what medicines should I take ? What further investigations should I go for ? Thanks
Sir. I have stone of 5mm doctor says that without operation can not relif But I do not like operation. success me any other way plz.
Hello sir/madam, 20 years ago doctor advised me for anal Fissure surgery and surgery done, Doctor told me that your left anal nerve is thick and he cut it and remove, yet time I feel good but yesterday right-side anal is itching and burning little bit. I am afraid if again same problem occur in my right side anal nerve please sir give me advice for any good cream or medicine please I am very thankful to you if you suggest me some cream or medicine then I am very thankful please Please recover me from this problem.
Hi, I am facing a problem of irresistible urine. If a laugh or run or get scared. My urine passes out. I am not able to control it. Please help.
Peeing frequently means any health issue or any disease, as m feeling same since 2 days, also as its hot summer days here we drink a lot of water each time, so does it affects peeing?
Iam suffering from kidney stone pain. How to get of this problem. So much of back pain is there. Send some suggestions to control pain.
Can going to gym increase my height, my friend drinks protein shakes and goes to gym, he has increased in height now. But my kidney specialist has warned me that I must not go to gym or do play tram sports because I have only 1 kidney.
My urine protein and uric acid is a little high. Now I am walking 1 hour a day. Can I take protein diet.
I am suffering from mild hydronephrosis in left kidney since 2 years with mild fatty liver. My uric acid is 7. Please suggest me is there any treatment in ayurveda.
The urine was stored for 3-4hours then it was checked by prega news first one line appear after 10mins 2line appear what does it means?
There are 10-15 rbc's in my urine test .is it a serious problem? Can it be curable and what are reasons behind this.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.