Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SridharYour feedback matters!
Some allopathic medicines are to be taken before food for diabetes. Before how many minutes they should be taken? Thanks K Shanmugam.
I am 50 year old lady, having diabetes since 10 years, recently I got thigh skin rashes leading to blood spillage, pain and uncomfortable to walk properly. Please suggest solution?
My son has hair loss problem. He was suffered from fever and food poisening last 6 weeks back. And his wbc and platelet count also decreased. Now he is suffering from hair loss. 2 days back he take his tsh report. It is 6.1 pl sugget is it thyriod problem or any weekness.
M having thyroid since 1 year gained 15 kg weight m under homeopathy treatment for thyroid now my TSH is 9, I want to conceive want to reduce my weight.
I am 67 years old female. 8 years ago I was prescribed thyronorm o.75mcg along with thyrowel. I stopped taking thyrowel after 6-7 months on may own. Today my tsh is 5.35. T3, t4 are normal. Will taking both medicines again now help? I am feeling extremely tired all the time. Please suggest.
I am diabetic since 1999. Fast blood sugar. 136 & Post fasting 180. I am suffering from numbness in both legs. Please advise.
My age is 33 and My Diabetic reports says Fasting 190 and after food taking 323, HBICA is 9.1 I am doing some gym exercise on regular basis 15 min for my body fitness, even though Diabetic level had not come down. I am going weekly twice morning walking 45 Min, but I have not taking the medicine last 6 months. 3 months before my HBICA level was 5.5. I taking food normally without Junk food, Cool drinks and I am clean habit person. Please advice any possibilities to live without medicine?
She is diabetic and has hypothyroidism as well. Sometimes her blood pressure gets very low. What should we do in such cases. How is BP related to diabetes?
Sir There are many anti diabetic drugs sir/madam what are the criteria to prescribe the drugs to diabetics?
For a married couple, having a child is the next step towards completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep rooted causes for this issue and homeopathy aims at treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc. and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.