Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SrideviYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 39years old, 6ft tall and have a decently muscular body. Now, I am well endowed and my penis measures 5.7in when flaccid. I measure almost 9in when fully erect. The problem is that even with lots of lubrication, penetration hurts my wife and she doesn't enjoy sex. So, I have to manually and orally make her orgasm. She too helps me manually or orally to reach ejaculation. Is there a solution, as we'd like to make out as a normal couple would. Thanks!
I am feeling dizziness from last 5 to 6 days. I always want to sleep and sleep. What should I do to cure this?
I am thirty eight years man I used to masturbation a lot since I was thirteen years. Now I discharge very soon. I want to increase the time of discharge. Way medicine is good.
I am 28 years old male with a little cough n cold issues during winters. I make strange loud groaning sounds from throat and from my teeth as well while sleeping all the time. Whats wrong with me and how do I stop making this sound.
Hi I am 23 years old and my girlfriend is 32 years old she cannot have sex with more than 5 mins and after first ejaculation and when I ready for second erection she tell she fells more pain in vagina and gasps more. Tell her some medicine.
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where the glucose level in your blood increases. It usually happens if there is an excess amount of glucose in your body and your body is unable to utilize it efficiently. In this condition your pancreas either stops producing insulin or fails to produce the requisite amount and hence prevents glucose from entering the cells of your body.
This in turn affects your blood glucose level. Millions of people around the globe are affected by diabetes irrespective of their gender or age. For most people diabetes is generally a lifelong medical condition and can affect your health seriously if it gets severe.
There are many stages and types of diabetes, such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Not all diabetes can be prevented but some of the above mentioned ones can be prevented with proper care. Below mentioned are eight tips to prevent diabetes
1. Eating the right portion: The primary key for preventing diabetes is choosing the right amount of food. Eating the right portions can help you to stay away from diabetes. Consider seeking advice from a nutritionist or dietician for knowing the exact portion size you should eat according to your age.
2. Exercise on a regular basis: Exercising regularly for at least half an hour a day can help you to prevent diabetes. You may consider walking or running exercises.
3. Choose the right food: Opt for whole grains as this can help you to maintain your blood sugar level and keep diabetes at bay. Also, try and avoid red meat as it contains high levels of iron which can affect insulin production and increase your chances of developing diabetes.
4. Get rid of obesity: If your BMI is more than thirty then you are suffering from obesity. Obesity increases your chances of developing diabetes. So in order to prevent diabetes you should work at maintaining a balanced weight.
5. Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks contain high levels of sugar. This can increase your chances of developing diabetes. So you should try and avoid drinks like colas.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to avert diabetes.