Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SrideviYour feedback matters!
Is there any effects of masturbating if unmarried (men's case) and what after marriage. Means any problem in future regarding everyone case.
I am 20 hear old. I go to collage and sleep time is very less around 5 hours. My stamina and energy has gone. What to do help me out?
Hello Doctor I am 55 year old. Before 1 years I had multiple Hepatic Cysts in my left liver. After that I continued medicine. But now after ultrasound I found there is hepatomegaly with grade 1 fatty change. And also last time my cyst size was 45×48 mm but now its enlarged to 63×52 mm. Is there any problem or is this recuerd by surgery? Thank you.
I am 28 years old male. I have infertility. What r the tests I have to go for and whom I have to consult. Please give suggestions regarding food and life style.
Actually from last few days he is suffering from the problem of frequent urination and also he is not feeling to eat anything. So sir plzzz give solution for it, especially the frequent urination problem.
How to improve my lungs health,as i always having a high cough.What should i avoid to remove cough ?
My wife suffering from migraine propanol is not working and grenil also not working. No pain killer is working. Neurologist prescribed anti seizure drug Topremide .should we take it in migraine.
Am having serious rash marks around neck looks dry spotted skin. Having itching feeling. Its been since a while now spreading.
I have sneeze problem from 2 months what can I do to avoid this problem and what prescription should I take.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.