Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SrideviYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from painful boilers on sensitive places of my body. They are filled with puss and blood. Please help me i'm dying with the pain.
Dear doctor, I am 24 single. I am facing some grey hair. Not much bt one or two. What is cause and how to get rid of it? Can I cut those hair or remove it from the root? If I do so, what will happen doctor? Will it increase the amount of grey hair? Help me doctor.
I am having full pimples on my face n I can't bare it. My face luks ugle caz of it. M taking many tablets n antibiotics BT its not going. Can you please help me getting rid of it. It will b very useful. Tysm.
Recently I've given a birth to a boy child through c section delivery. And my hair start falling a lot after the delivery. So suggest me some measures to control the hair fall and to increase the volume of hair.
How to maintain healthy gums. My gums are bleeding for last few days and sometimes I get itching in it. What should I do.
I am having acne problem. I am suffering from them for a long time and tried many medications but now I am thinking to go for chemical peeling. Is it helpful and effective?
I am 22 year male. I didn't get beard and mustache. Please tell some medicine to get and my another problem is my male part is in 5 inch only is it ok.
I have a dark circle under my eye i used every thng but it does not work actually i think its a genetic because my mother my sister my uncle all have a dark circle under eye plz suggest me what i do for cure of my under eye circle
Hi, I am gupteswar Mohanty. I am suffering from scalp and baldness problem. I want to know does regular shaving helps hair growth?
I am having oily skin. I am having pimples on my face. It will turn into black marks after few days. Suggest me how to remove all my black marks.
सर मैं पिछले 3 वर्षों से स्कैल्प की समस्या से गुजर रहा हूँ। मेरी स्कैल्प धूप के संपर्क में आने पर व कोई नया हेयर प्रोडक्ट प्रयोग करने पर एलर्जिक महसूस करती है। redness, खुजली, फिर हल्की सी पपड़ी(flake) पड़ जाती है। मैं किसी भी प्रकार के साबुन अथवा शैम्पू का प्रयोग कर लूँ, कुछ समय के लिए लगेगा कि अब स्कैल्प ठीक है।लेकिन कुछ समय बाद फिर वही दिक्कत। फिर कुछ टाइम वाद लगेगा कि अब स्कैल्प ठीक है फिर कुछ समय बाद वही परेशानी। ये चक्र चलता रहता है। ketoconazole शैम्पू प्रयोग कर चुका हूँ।स्थायी लाभ प्राप्त नहीं हुआ। बहुत कम ऐसे हेयर प्रोडक्ट हैं जो मुझे suit करते हैं, लेकिन कभी कभी उनसे भी स्कैल्प में जलन महसूस होती है,विशेष रूप से गर्मियों के दिनों में तेज धूप के संपर्क में आने पर । कृपया इसका कोई उपचार बताएं।
I am 57 years old. I am suffering from itching on neck, under arms etc. Since three months, consulted skin specialists but no improvement.please advice
I have pimples and black spots on my face. I have used face wash but no result is getting. Can you help me to clear pimples n blackspot.
Rosacea is a medical condition of the skin that affects people across the globe. The exact cause of rosacea is unknown to scientists and there is still no permanent solution to this. However, heredity is believed to be one of the causes of rosacea. They are small and red in appearance, often filled with pus. They are fairly visible on forehead, nose, and cheeks. They occur in cycles, and temporarily go away only to come back within a short interval of time.
There are four kinds of rosacea, namely erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, rhinophyma and ocular. Every rosacea type has its own set of symptoms. Rosacea can get worse if there is a tendency of eating spicy food and alcohol consumption. Ayurveda is known to be a great treatment option for treating rosacea. Here is a set of Ayurvedic treatment options that could fetch great results:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse. It can treat a range of skin diseases, such as skin aging, hyperpigmentation and scarring. Not to mention it is one of the finest elements to treat rosacea. Experts of Ayurveda suggest consuming one spoon of turmeric on a daily basis to avoid skin inflammation and other skin problems. It can be taken in the form of juice, with food, and capsule.
- Carrots and beets: Carrots and beets are one of the best forms of iron. The latter is required for the normal functioning of the skin. Deficiency of it can cause the skin to be dry and sallow. Beets and carrots have the ability to control rosacea. They can be consumed daily with food or in the form of juice.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is more commonly known as east Indian ginseng. They are one of the most powerful herbs to treat rosacea. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, it strengthens the skin from within and helps in getting rid of rosacea puss. Ashwagandha can be applied in the form of an extract every alternate day to fetch great results.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser and antioxidant. They directly attack the rosacea causing virus and do not let them spread. Honey can also bring down the reddish patches that are so common of rosacea. Honey should be applied on the face before taking a bath or sleeping, and washed away with warm water after 1 to 2 hours.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is an ancient medicinal plant that is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, and calcium. They help the skin to glow and remove the reddish patches on the face. Its anti-inflammatory nature does not allow the pus to form. It is also considered to be an anti-itching agent. It can be consumed daily in meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.