Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sri VatsanYour feedback matters!
I have a oily scalp if I am not wash it within two days and this time too much hairfall. So prescribe me something that suit me and never com back dandruff and hairfall. Another thing I have already get treatment from skin do doctor when I found pcod in reports so Dr. Prescribed me Yasmin then it will cure. But after some time I got allergy on my skin with white pimple so prescribe me doxil 100 and benoxile oxide 2.5%. This help me to cure but now I got a scar and irregular skin so give me such medicine which help to fill tissue naturally ad skin become again smooth.
I am 38 and 6 week pregnant, suddenly my amniotic fluid levels have dropped to 2.1 today, doctor said baby needs to be delivered ASAP through CS? Is it required?can i do something to increase amniotic fluid levels?
Did you know that pregnancy can alter your libido, since it is influenced by biological, psychological and social factors? It is no surprise that the numerous hormonal changes and the emotional roller-coaster that a woman experiences during pregnancy, can change her desire for sex. Of course, no two woman's sexual drive is the same and hence the matter is very individual and unique for every woman.
But some common bodily trends are observed during the various trimesters of pregnancy.
1. During the first trimester of pregnancy, some women are put off by sex when the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and tiredness kick in. This can be blamed on the rise in the levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. A woman would rather just catch up on lost sleep and lie in bed by herself, getting all the rest she can.
2. The second trimester brings relief in the symptoms felt during the first trimester. Some women experience a surge in their libido, as energy levels improve and they feel relatively more relaxed.
3. The third trimester brings with it weight gain, back pain and other symptoms which can lower a woman's sexual drive again.
4. Besides the typical changes that are brought on in the different trimesters, quite a few women report a heightened desire for sex. With all those pregnancy hormones flowing, it's understandable. During pregnancy, a woman's breasts get bigger and more sensitive. The vulva also becomes engorged from extra blood flow and even more sensitive, which could lead to more enjoyable pregnancy sex.
5. Another fact is that, with no longer having to worry about contraception during this time, both partners welcome the fact that they can have sex anytime they want or without worrying about the obligations of ovulation.
So basically, a woman can easily embrace her sexual desire during this special time of pregnancy. As long as a doctor doesn't suggest otherwise, it is perfectly safe for a woman to revel in her new found desire and have sex with her partner until the baby arrives.
Hi I have had an unprotected sex with my husband on 7th day of my period and immediately took an i-pill now after 5 days I started bleeding again is it like this after taking an i-pill is it safe that I won't get pregnant we are just married and had unprotected sex for the first time? Will the bleeding stop and is it sure that I wnt be pregnant.
Having upper left side abdominal pain. Worse in periods. What should I do? I am a 27 year old female.
What is ment by hormonal imbalance bcoz My Fiance is suffering with that problem. I came to know that is was in early stages. Is there any problem or further complications with this. Could you please me out.
Hello, We are a newly married couple. My wife mostly have some pain or infection in and around her personal parts. Some times it pains while we doing sex. Please advice.
We are newly married and we have planned to have sex. But we are not interested in developing our family. Even if my birth part touches my wife's will she become pregnant?
Hi. Could you please suggest the foods to be taken for infertility especially during ovulation to increase the chances of conception.
I am 20 year old girl suffering from pcod for the past 2 year I have taken treatment but there is no effect either ayurvedic treatment is better result?
Hii my wife is pregnant she has second trimester (19 week) there HB 9.8 and RDW-16 fl what I be done.
M aur meri partner hum relationship me hai hum month me ek baar sex karte hai aur fir 72 hours k andar me usko ipill khilata hu ipill khane se uski pregnancy pe koi effect to nhi padega na mahine me ek bar ipill khane se usko koi problem to nhi hogi na please answer doctors.
Hey sir! My fiance is getting more discharge . She was taking homeopathic medicine . The medicine dose is been complete. But still she is getting more discharge like curd so white. Can you help her out?
I am having painful menses. The pain is intolerable. I feel like some one is cutting part below my abdomen, frequent vomiting and fainting are some of the symptoms. I do not have an habit of taking chilly food items. I even miss my university exam since I was not able to stand up or write anything. Even though I use to take painkillers it has not given expected result. What shall I do? Is there any floral exercise to reduce pain?
What is a wart? benign epidermal proliferations or tumors out of which some are viral in origin. It can be located anywhere in the body.
How does virus transmit? transmission is by direct contact with the virus, in either living skin or fragments of shed skin and is encouraged by trauma and moisture.
Clinical features: common warts appear initially as smooth, skin - coloured papules. As they enlarge, their surface becomes irregular and hyperkeratotic, producing the typical warty appearance. They are most common n hands but may also be seen on the face, neck, genitalia and sun-exposed surfaces of arm and leg. Multiple warts are common.
Types of warts?
- Common warts, which often appear on your fingers
- Plantar warts, which show up on the soles of your feet
- Genital warts, which are a sexually transmitted disease
- Flat warts, which appear in places you shave frequently
Management in children, warts often goes away on their own. In adults, they tend to stay. If they hurt or bother or if they multiply, they are removed by either chemical skin treatments, various freezing, surgical and laser treatments. But they usually tend to reoccur.
How does homoeopathy treat differently?
Homoeopathy in cases of warts and any such type of viral infections make the body capable of fighting against these viruses. It helps to boost our immune system which in turns fight against this virus. Once treated with homoeopathy, there are very minimal chances of relapse also. The homoeopathic drugs are given as per the constitution of the patient and location of warts. Some of the frequently used medicines as per the position of the warts are:
- On face and eyelid: caust, calc. C, nit ac
- On hands: kali mur
- On palm: nat m
- In crop, rough: thuja
- Sides of fingers: calc. C, caust, sep.
- Cauliflower like upper lip: nit. Ac
- Smooth and soft: ant c
- Back of hands and fingers: dulc.
Homoeopathy has successfully treated many cases of warts and has annihilated the tendency of wart formation also when taken under proper supervision and by a qualified doctor only. Homoeopathy is free of side effects when taken after doctor's advice only.