Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sri VatsanYour feedback matters!
Can be a any chances pregnent if I had unprotected sex in before 8 days on periods and take ipil 8 hourse after sex?
Hi, last month I had miscarriage due to excess heat in my body. Let me know what food I have to take and what to avoid. I am 28 now desperately trying to conceive.
Dear Docter , after putting Vaginal tablets , there was heavy bleeding for a week then bleeding stop , again 2 times minor bleeding gap of 1 week , then after 3rd week I again self test by Prega news kit test was positive , then 3rd time again bleeding for 2 days .So I am fully worried .Pls help
Hello Dr. M 30 year old and I got married in Jan 16 i'm planing for baby I tried 2 months but couldn't workmy period date are below: 9th Jul'16 14th Aug'16 19th Sep'16 24th Oct'16 23rd Nov'16 im taking folic acid 5 mg per tablet daily I have 6 days period please confirm the period cycle days and ovulation time also suggest best time to intercourse and what to do to conceive fast. M getting tensed month by month please help.
I have delayed periods problem. I'm not having periods for last two months. Does any home remedies to treat this problem? And please tell me about the symptoms of thyroid.
1. If you are going to take herbs, see a practitioner formally trained in botanical medicine.
2. Buy herbal remedies from trusted and reliable sources.
3. Avoid herbs in which the purity and quality are suspicious,especially imported herbs.
4. Most herbs, like drugs, should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation and should not be given to small children.
5. Consider drug/herb interactions.
6. Start with low dosages and beware of the dosages: two pills from the same bottle may have completely different strengths.
7. To avoid possible chronic effects, do not use herbal remedies for long periods.
8. If you are unwell, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the frst time on 14th of aug however he dint ejaculated inside me afta few hours I hd I pill. We den had sex continuously til 16 sometimes using condom sometimes without using it so I again took and I pill on 17. I hd bleeding too when I ws having sex. After 1 week we agan had sex using condom I agn had bleeding the problem is that its 23rd of sept but stil I am not having periods I hav done urine test at home it shows that I am nt pregnant. Please help me out now.
I didn't had periods yet. Were due on 28 april. I Was trying for our second baby after 6 yrs of birth of my first child. My gynae is asking to get preg check regularly after week. I checked on 27april, 5 may but was negative. What should I do now? Should I go for usg for non mensturing or just get some medicine.
Hi, We do not want any family planning now. So what is the best option for contraceptive tablets. What about the one tablet in a month. Bcoz daily tablets is not possible to remember. Kindly suggest the best tablets and its pros and con.
I am 37 years old and have two daughters of 9 years and 2 years old. After breast feeding, my breasts became very loose and a lot of fat in tummy area. Could you please suggest any cream or medication for both? thank you.
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. Mujhe ye janna hai ki agar koi unmarried girl pregnant ho uski age 18 years se jyade ho. Pregnancy can be more than 12 weeks. Vo surgical abortion krwana chahti ho kisi reputated clinic ya hospital mei jaha vo sirf apni written consent de skti hai. Parents , relatives ya or kisi ki bhi consent nahi de skti. To kya aise abortion legal hai India mei? If yes then please suggest me any good clinic.
After sex till how many days we bleed? Is it normal? I feel a bit pain while peeing too. Will it affect my periods cycle? Should I consult a doctor. Is it possible that I might be bleeding as I had birth control pill.
I got last year hyperplasia in uterus Dr. advised me to take medicine hormone medicine that are used as pills for not getting pregnant that we that fifth day after period and for 21 days by which my periods was proper and uterus wall was discharged in that duration of six months course my weight was perfect after delivery now when I left those medicines because it was six months course I started going weight and my periods are just for two days and period cycle is again irregular please advise I don't eat so much I do work also still why I am gaining weight after I had left that medical.
How many days are safe to make sex after pregnancy? Or it is not allowed to do sex After pregnancy? One more question what should b the proper diet for few months after pregnancy as the pregnant doesn't eat properly at early stage of pregnancy. Pls kindly tell me about it.
The use of herbs and spices has been important through the course of history. Modern scientific research has shown that many herbs and spices offer various health benefits and are known for their medicinal properties even before they were used for cooking.
- Cinnamon: Helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is widely used in various types of culinary creations, particularly baked goods. Cinnamon is rich in a compound called cinnamaldehyde, which endows the herb with its medicinal properties. This spice contains the highest level of antioxidants than other spices, which helps in fighting inflammation and has been proved to lower down levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Many studies have also shown that cinnamon can lower down your blood sugar level by slowing down the breakdown of carbohydrates as well as improving insulin sensitivity.
- Sage: Helps in improving memory and brain functions. The name “sage” is derived from the Latin word Salvere, meaning “to save.” In recent times, several researches have been conducted that show the efficacy of sage in improving functions of the brain and memory, particularly in individuals who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Other studies have indicated that sage can improve the function of the brain, both in young and old.
- Peppermint: Aids in reducing nausea. Peppermint is well known for its medicinal usage, which makes it a critical component of aromatherapy. Many studies have shown that use of peppermint oil helps in alleviating the pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome. There are some studies that indicate peppermint can also help in fighting the problem of nausea among women in labour.
- Turmeric: Endowed with anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is a popular spice that is used for giving the yellow colour to the curry, but it also contains several medicinal properties. Turmeric is rich in curcumin content, which is an anti-oxidant that not only helps in preventing damage from oxidation, but also boosts the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which can match to that of many anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Holy basil: Helps in fighting infection. Basil, one of the sacred herbs in India, is known for inhibiting the growth of numerous bacteria, molds and yeasts. It can also reduce the blood sugar levels, both before and after meals. Holy basil also aids in fighting anxiety and depression.
- Cayenne pepper: Aids in controlling appetite. Those individuals who are looking to lose weight can use the cayenne pepper as it not only helps in controlling appetite, but also increases the amount of fat burned. This is the primary reason why it has been included in many commercial weight loss supplements. Some animal studies have indicated that the capsaicin content in cayenne pepper also helps in fighting liver, lung and even prostate cancer.
All the herbs and spices come from different parts of the plants such as flowers, fruits, barks, seeds, leaves, and roots as well. These essential parts of the plant not only make the dishes taste better, but also aid in preserving them for a longer span of time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Irregular periods since 1 year got tested lh was 24 and fsh 3 all other test like prolactin, thyroid and ultrasound normal but with high lh doctor prescribed normoz taking normoz since 5 months but still cycles are 50-60 months apart. Not overweight weight is 47 kg nd height 5 ft 6 inch.
Health benefits of CUPPING THERAPY:
Even though Cupping therapy is a very simple procedure, it has dramatic effects. Our health and well-being are tied up with the immune system. Traditional medicine tells us that all pain is due to stagnation of these symptoms. Cupping therapy have a wonderful pulling power and this is a dramatic technique in reducing pain and enhancing the feeling of well-being.
Cupping therapy has stimulating and strengthening effects so it successfully treats the following conditions:
- Constipation and Diarrhea
- Headaches, migraine
- Back pain
- Period pain
- Emotional problems
- Common cold and flu
- Skin problems
- Repairing of the body