Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sri Ram TYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am anshu I have pain in mh neck since 3 month. I am not able to do any work. I also take pain killers but it does not work for long period. So please suggest some ways to cure. I am waiting for your reply.
I am 21years old and I'm suffering from foot pain from one month, before I use to walk around 6km a day now I am using some ointments but no use now what is my next step.
My grandma age is 68 last 10 days. She can't able to stand and walk due to knee pain she is suffering a lot due to this. Pls tell me to solution about the problems.
Iam 23years old. Im suffering from backpain from 6months. please give your valuable suggestion to me.
Hi I am 36 years of age and I had been a patient of stroke from one month and I am taking medicines from one month. The problem was my left arm and left leg. Now my left leg is a bit recovered and now I want to know that how much time it will take to recover from it and how much percentage are the chances of getting recovered from it.
Hi Doctor. Today morning I was fell down in the bathroom then my right solder is dislocated then I fix it it's normal position. But now it gives me very pain. What should I do now? It needs to recover very soon.
My husband is having spinal problem and having 80kg weight. He is software engineer. Pls advice how reduce weight.
I am 34 years old male, diabetic, high cholesterol, some times my left am find numbness and small pain, what can it be? any home care I can follow.
My right hand pains a lot. It happens frequently. I did nt get any hurt or I did nt met with an accident. Still I do not know y my hands pain a lot.
I am 46 years old. My problem when I stand for a long period my foot from lower back sides pain a lot. First right foot and then left. And lower back alao pain a lot due to pain I unable to stand more than 20 minutes. Suggest me ayurvedic treatment please. Thanks sir.
I feel stiffness in upper portion of the stomach either it's because I am healthy or there is some problem. Doc I dnt hve any sort of pain but I am feeling irritated because of this. Actually I was doing exercise of reducing fat after that this happens. please help me out me really depressed.Please tell sir .
I am 35 years old I am getting knees pain .I m taking pain relief medicine and also apply ointment also .but the problem is same what should I do.
Hello sir. I am suffering from back pain between the middle of the shoulders. I will take many pain killers but now results.
My father having knee problem. We consulted the orthopedic doctor. He suggested should be replace knees. We are OK with that but we have a doubt his age around 62 if we go for knee replacement it will use for future or not. Please let me know. We have seen few after knee replacement still there are suffering and unable to walk also. Kindly let us know for knee replacement.
I have problem in my back due to long hour sitting in front of computer. I can not leave the job neither I can change the nature of job. Kindly help me out.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.