Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sri Kumar

Cardiologist, Chennai

500 - 600 at clinic
Dr. Sri Kumar Cardiologist, Chennai
500 - 600 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Sri Kumar
Dr. Sri Kumar is one of the best Cardiologists in Mogappair, Chennai. She is currently practising at Frontier Lifeline Pvt Ltd in Mogappair, Chennai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Sri Kumar on has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Frontier Lifeline Pvt Ltd

R 30 C, Ambattur Industrial Estate Road, Mogappair, Landmark: Opp to Bharath Petrol Pump & Next To Chennai Public School, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
500 at clinic

Global Hospital And Health City

#439, Medavakkam Road, Cheran Nagar, Sholinganallur, Perumbakkam. Landmark: Near HCl & Near Shollinznumur Junction, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
600 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sri Kumar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir /Madam I am suffering for left side chest pain for last one year please give me any suggestions.

MBBS, DNB (General Medicine)
Endocrinologist, Delhi
Chest pain in a young patient like yourself could be musculoskeletal or gastric in best case scenario or cardiac in worst case. So some practical steps to eliminate possibilities begins with knowing whether this pain is associated with breathless, sweating or palpitations (increased heart rate) and especially increases on high state of activity whether physical or emotional. If this is the case then possibility of cardiac related event becomes very important and you need further work up without delay. However if your chest pain is movement related or enhanced with shoulder girdle movement along with local pain on pressing the chest wall then in that case musculoskeletal pain is first possibility to consider. Also, if this chest pain is central and is associated with meals or indigestion or constipation then keep acidity on high alert and start taking anti acidity medicines to counter this gastric problem. Localisation in case of chest pain is a wrong methodology. By localisation I mean the attribution of pain to a organ in chest. Chest pains are very treacherous types and merely localisation to left side does not mean that it is serious problem. Hope this helps.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have scabies on chest what can I do it pain a lot and increasing day by day advise me its treatment and precautions.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
1.Wash all clothing, bedding and towels in HOT soapy water with Borax daily. 2.Change your under garments twice daily 3.Change bedding daily. For medicne contact on private chat.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My chod pap is 135 and direct hdl is 28.3 and cholesterol hdl ratio is 4.77 what is your advice?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Change life style .do meditation,yoga, Go walk daily, do any one physically activity daily any game., Avoid fast foods,oily foods,junk foods,alcohol,smoking,fatty foods, non-veg.,avoid stress,take plenty of water in day time. And 1 glass of water before bed at night. use flax oil, omega-3 fatty meal or cap., take .green veg., whole grain. GARLIC,. Cod liver oil.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have cherry angiomas on my chest and arms. How to get rid of this. Please help me. Is there any solution?

General Physician, Nashik
You probably won’t need to have the cherry angioma treated, but you do have options if you want it removed for cosmetic reasons, or if you need it removed because it is in an area that is easily bumped, which can lead to regular bleeding.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 year old male 48kg weighted. I am too skinny person, I have done with all test and all reports are normal. So what should I do for gaining weight and be look like normal, should I use whey protein.

Certification in Diabetes Educators Program, Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
For gaining weight you have to gain muscle. For that you have to eat optimum amount of protein which is eggs, fish, meat, milk and milk products, dal. You also have to eat good proportion of roti and rice with vegetables. Healthy fats also have to be incorporated. You have to eat atleast 6 meals in a day. Weight training exercise is a must. Whey protein can also be taken. But best results for whey is with weight training.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

The problems are : 1. Low HDL - Around 35 2. High LDL - Around 150 3. Uric Acid - Around 7 4. High BP - 140 5. Fatty Liver I don't like to use any Allopathy Medicine, if it is not critical. Business person. Stress level is high. Average Sleeping time in a day is around 5-6 hours. Pls. Guide me.

Diploma in Diabetology, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Mumbai
The Problem over here is insulin resistance. Pl. control ur diet and do adequate exercise. Hi proper sleep for 7-8 hrs. Do meditation to combat stress. You need to be on medications for ur cholesterol. Also if u have a family history of Diabetes, or heart problems, then may I suggest you to start Metformin with the advice of your doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a patient of hypertension and diabetes 2. I am also taking meds for my anxiety disorder since 2005. Hence I am worried about my kidney n liver. How can I take care of them. - Nutrition Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
Hello Mr. Lybrate-user, first of all I would like to tell you don't be disappointed, there are so many people who are living with diabetes life long but it is under controlled with the help of medicine & diet planning. Had you done your hba1c? it should be in the range of 6-6.5% for good control of diabetes. There are some dietary changes that will help you. Take small & frequent meal. Take more & more green leafy vegetables. Avoid simple sugar & simple carbs in your diet. Avoid table salt in meal. Do not take chips, papad, pickel or any other salty products. Avoid oily/ fried / outside food. Take whole wheat products or fiber rich diet like daliya/ oats/ multigrain flour etc. Do regular walk/ exercise/ swimming/ jogging whatever you like atleast for 30 minutes. Take a consultation with the dietician. One most important thing regarding your kidney & liver, discuss with your treating doctor for lft (liver function test) & kft (kidney function test) test. I think you should go through complete annual/ half yearly health check-up.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Tea That Helps to Manage Your Cholesterol

Non-invasive Cardiology
Cardiologist, Thane
Tea That Helps to Manage Your Cholesterol

For all the patients battling high blood pressure and blockages, we present to you a 2 minute recipe  : “Flaxseed tea “ that would not just help you control the levels of bad cholesterol and promote good cholesterol but also refresh you.

6 people found this helpful

My mother has diabetes and blood pressure problem also. She is continuously suffering from fever now a days in evening. But the fever gets off within 1 to 2 hours. She has swelling in the legs too. She is a school teacher too so she has to work whole day therefore she gets a little time to take rest. So please suggest me some valuable suggestions for her. Thanks.

Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, B.Pharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Gurgaon
Hi SACHIN you can give her protein rich diet in dinner, if she loses some weight her swelling will go away. I can help her to lose weight
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a male 40 years old, suffering from Hypertension and BP for the past 7 years I take 1 tablet of Thelma 40 in the morning and 1 tab amlong 5 mg in the evening My BP is 130/80 I have recently got blood test and ECG done my cholesterol, blood sugar and ECG is normal. Since the past few years I am finding it difficult to have an erection and when I have an erection it is weak and I come quickly also the urge to have sex is reduced. Please suggest some medication to take to improve my condition.

MBBS, DMRD, MD - Radio Diagnosis, FIIM(Ayurved), D.SC, Post Doctoral Fellowship of Institute of Indian Medicine, Ph.D
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Ahmednagar
Dear Please discuss with your doctor. This may be side effect of medicines you are taking. Feel free to consult a sexologist Vm.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have low blood pressure (110/50) since last 6 months. I wish to take the proper treatment now so that I do not have problem later. What tests should I get done to diagnose the problem properly?

General Physician, Cuttack
Drink plenty of water and take little extra salt in diet. Get your Bp checked by doctor and if it is still low get your complete blood examination done including Hemoglobin. Consult doctor for advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50, overweight around 100 k. G weight. For last few years b. P is alwyas hight 140/90 or 140/100. Kindly suggest me medicines ?

MD - Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Instead of medicine why do you not try for exercise in gym n diet control your bp related to your weight only best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to forgot someone who had left and made me depressed my heart beat faster when I think about her.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Keep yourself occupied, time is a great healer, no medicines or smoking to get over the ditch, may be she has moved on for a reason and you should learn to accept it. Do not remind yourself again and again, it will be keeping wounds raw and you will be rubbing salt on them by talking about it to people. Write everything in a diary and do not read again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 60. I suffer from certain heart ailments including the high blood pressure. For the last two months. I am gripped with anxiety and wrong thoughts keep disturbing me. Also if myself loosing trust on me. Does Ayurvedia provides effective medication.

General Physician, Mumbai
Apart from taking symptomatic treatment I will suggest you to take tablet folvite twice a day for two weeks and revert back with your findings
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am (29, recently my blood pressure raised to 160/100 on 17/02/2016 and I consulted cardiology doctor and gone through tests like 2d echo, x-ray, lipid profile and reports and I am taking (telma-am 45mg tab for bp) are normal in range and after two days I have balance problem, unsteadiness and tinnitus (ringing inthe left ear continuously) and I also consulted Ent doctor and doctor advised to take AUDIOLOGY TEST AND I HAD A 10% OF HEARING LOSS IN THE LEFT EAR AND THE ENT DOCTOR advised to take Hrct scan temporal bones and the report is below. Observation: High resolution CT scan of Temporal Bones was studied. Bilateral maxillary polyps. Adenoidal thickening noted. Mild prominence of tympanic membrane on left side. Partially pneumatized right mastoid. BOTH SIDES: EXTERNAL AUDITORY CANAL: Normal. MIDDLE EAR: Epitympanic recess, hypotympanic recess, Tegmen tympani, Tegmental air cells, bony part of Auditory tube, Malleus/ Head, Incus are normal. INTERNAL EAR: Cochlea, vestibule, semi circular canals, jugular canals, carotid canals, facial nerve canals and IAC are normal. PETROUS APEX: Normal. AND THE DOCTOR SUGGESTED TO TAKE (1. SHELCAL 500MG TABLET 2. OTOFLOUR20MG FOR 1 MONTH) AND MY BALANCE PROBLEM NOT YET CURED, PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO CURE MY unsteadiness AND TINNITUS PROBLEM AND ALSO SUGGEST ME TO WHICH DOCTOR I SHOULD CONSULT AND ALSO TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN THIS REPORT. PLEASE GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO SOLVE MY HEALTH PROBLEM.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Faridabad
It takes time as what treatment you are taking is right till now as per your test reports, tinnitus and vertigo is very common these days in any age group due to excess of noise exposure and damage to inner ear, humming sound, whistling and giddiness are the problems which are getting in people are very common these days, these get complicated when they are not taken care of at proper time whistling or buzzing in the ear is getting commoner these days in people of all ages. Most common causes is wax or any object in the ear, after getting your ears clean these gets over. But if ears are already clean than this is worrisome. Common causes which are responsible are high cholesterol diet, alcohol, smoking, loud noises, cervical spondylosis, trauma (self or inflicted) over the ears. If this is the situation than report to your ent doctor immediately tinnitus is basically due to hampered blood supply to ears due to which ears start dying. As this process starts a person starts hearing noises. When a person starts hearing noises then it is already late diagnosis as these noises gets heard by someone when they are of 40 db intensity, below that threshold these noises are not heard. So it is already to late and the damage has become permanent. Problem with these noises are that we can control at what level person goes to his specialist otherwise these noises keep on increasing and can give you headache frustration and depression.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mere dil ki dhadkan khabhi tej khabhi slow chalti he kya koi problem he kya please answer Hindi me dijiye ga.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Heart beat is related to work and rest.slow heart beat at rest is seen in athletes or in exercise oriented your age you have to associate with other symptoms if any or just ignore it.There are no medicines for your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are symptoms of high blood pressure? How to prevent high blood pressure and what should we do if blood pressure suddenly becomes high and there is no medical help available?

Dear lybrate user, take homoeopathic mother tincture rauwolfia q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water for your problem of high blood pressure. Also avoid mutton, beef, chicken, ghee, butter etc. Kindly remember that medication to control high blood pressure will affect your sexual performance & it will diminish your sexual power.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed