Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sri KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 30 and for the past 2 days I have been getting a strange problem wherein the left hand side of my chest just below my left breast I get severe pain specially at night when the pain comes I cannot breathe properly .I don't smoke Please suggest.
I m a beta thalassemia person. And my body colour is getting yellowish day by day. Is there any natural way to overcome this? And also since few months my chest is paining.
Hello, I am 17 years old and I am suffering from high blood pressure what maybe the reason for this, I have gone through all the test and they were normal.
What is blood pressure. Why it is increased and decrease. How I measure it. How I normal range again.
Many times suddenly my chest pain starts and I get the feeling that I will die today. I don't know the reason behind that.
I have chest pain. Doctors said that I'm anemic and that's why I get this pain. But I don't think that's the only reason.
Hi I am avinash poddar aged 38 years from Kolkata (India). My father had a heart attack 20 years back. For past couple of months I am suffering from breathlessness and throat chocking effect on physical exertion. Recently I had undergone a TMT test which is positive. Attaching my reports along. I consulted few doctors they are suggesting to go for Angioplasty why I am not in favor of. Request you to guide me future course of action.
Sir, I'm suffering from chest pain from last 6 months. Pain in the middle of chest. Can you please suggest me what I have to do?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
My mother is suffering from high blood pressure from last 10 years ago. ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY AO32 MM. LA34 MM.LV49/28. IVS 12 mm Do poker study MV-E0. 6M/SEC. MV-A0. 8M/SEC. AO-VMAX1. 2M/SEC. PV-VMAX 0.5M/SEC. NO Mr. TR AR PR. DIASTOLIC DYSFUNCTIONAL. Biochemistry R.B.S 82 S.CREATININE.0.9 LIPID PROFILE S. CHOLESTEROL 214 S. TRIGLYCERIDES 128 S.LDL 147. S.VLDL26 ECG. FINDING EXERCISE TIME 06.05 MAX HR ATTAINED 129bpm 83%of target 155. Max BP 120/80 Max work load attained 7.2 (fair effort tolerance ) TMT IS positive for inducible ischaemia.
I'm 34year female my problem is high and low b/p are up and stress in my mind. Pain are so much in head please give me advice.
Hello there, from past week I was suffering from heart burns, acidity and I used to take digene and it used to cure it of and suddenly I got some pain whenever I swallow food or drink after there used to be a pain and burning sensation in my stomach and due to that pain my throat also started paining and I get dehydrated very soon + even though I brush my teeth and after two hours due to dehydration my mouth smells weird which is concerning me a lot and I spoke to one of the doctor nearby my home who gave antibiotics and pansec tablet which cured the pain during swallowing but the burning sensation is still happening when I get dehydrated, I drink a lot of water but still facing the same symptoms. If anyone could help me please and my lips are also getting dry. It's same to my wife as well and am not sure why :(please can anyone help me.
Heart disease or coronary artery blockade is a chronic disease, not always sudden!
Heart may warn you by giving theses signs. Read carefully.
1. Little bit of chest heaviness since few days
2. Mild pain on the left chest with or without left hand/shoulder pain.
3. Shortness of breath while walking fast or climbing stairs
4. Shortness of breath especially on night time with pain.
5. Sometimes severe pain on centre of chest, getting relieved automatically.
So go for a health check as soon as possible if you have such symptoms and can avoid heart attack.