Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sri DeviYour feedback matters!
Few months back I have pcos problem but now it is cured but due to the pcos I am gaining my weight. Actually from 3 years back my weight is 39 kgs and now my weight is 56 kgs, I will not eat too much, I won't eat junk food still my weight is increasing more please suggest me how to reduce my weight.
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hi I am a 23 years old male. I have a routine for exercise daily and an active day. But I have reduced my diet as I get worried that my upper body might get bulky if I eat anything available. I eat 6 chapattis in the morning along with occasional muesli and milk mixture. In the lunch I don' t really eat much and neither in night for the fact that if I did, I would not be happy with my body. But here is the problem, now I feel a bit dizzy all day, not fresh properly as my efficiency is affected. So, kindly suggest some vegetarian diet for lunch and dinner along with some supplements.
I am 25 year female. I am having skin problem like pimple, white patches. What should I do? Please help me.
Here are facts of Weight loss
We come across people who tell us that they regularly go to gym not to lose weight but to remain fit. We have found them not even lost even a single kg. This is because people don’t understand food. I am Dt. Lokendra Tomar, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, B.Pharma, a weight loss and wellness coach with over 15 Years of experience in the fitness industry. Being a weight loss and wellness coach I am here to share with you on how to utilize your food in losing weight.
The reason for so much of confusion about weight loss is that people don’t understand food. This is because we don’t teach them. We study for 12 to 15 years and we don’t even have a single subject on food. Weight loss and weight gain is associated with the insulin hormone imbalance in the body. Though there are many other hormones linked in this process, insulin hormonal imbalance is one of the main reasons for weight loss or gain. Insulin hormone is stimulated by excess of sugar and carbohydrate intake in the food. Decrease in insulin hormone and the increase of glucagon hormones results in weight reduction. The combination of insulin hormone and glucagon is related to food. Change in food habits promotes weight loss. For weight loss, reduce the intake of grains (wheat, rice and oats etc.) and sugar in your diet. Increase the intake of fruits, vegetables, proteins, nut etc. to promote weight loss.