Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sri DeviYour feedback matters!
How to loose weight? I have to go to an interview next month, so before that I wanna loose some weight.
Long term stress can effect immune system, like lymph node, poor vitamin etc. Please advice and how to recover.
I am facing weakness issue and my periods are missed. I want to know that am I pregnant still co I havr checked twice and it was negative. My period date was yesterday that is 12 but I checked my pregnancy test before. please help me with this issue.
Hi, I have a problem of stress urine incontinence which arrived after my baby delivery. This started getting worst as I started doing fingering and other ways to satisfy myself post pregnancy. And now from last few months, I feel very less sensation at my clitoris and stopped enjoying sex. Feel all muscles going weak and also faced leaking during my dance classes. I have already consulted gynae before they have never taken it seriously. Please suggest which doctor is ideal for such problem?
Hello. My age is 26 I am facing lots of white hair n white bread problem. I can color my hair but what is the solution for white bread. please help me out. I am very worried.
Irregular menstrual cycle, facial hair growth ,obesity, skin discoloration. Please advise me for medicine. My age is 36 year.
I have flaky area on my breasts ND waist bone .If I starch over it I gonna get power like, peeling of dry skin. Why it is like tat? In all season facing dz from from past 1 year. Even moisture also won't work after 15 hr. After applying moisture n leave it for 15 to 20 hour it will again like tat. What is reason for this? Y I hv dz at tat particular area. It makes me so embrass please give me out the best solution to rid off it.
I just want to lose few inches in the abdomen area what measures could be followed I'm 41 years old.
I am 22 year old. I have white patches scar in my lips. It been while like 4-5 year. What to do? I need your suggestion.
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I have pcod, I have irregular periods and I am married and I try to conceived I have no child pls help me.
I am 20 years old female I have trouble breathing from many years. It is on and off I can not sleep at nights. I feel I can not get enough air and I have to yawn to get enough air. Which doctor to consult I have seen ent nd general doctors.
I have many black spots and pimples on my face m only use himlya skin cream please teĺl me what I do.
In general, physical activity is better for preventing weight gain than it is for promoting weight loss, and it appears this also applies to yoga.
Most types of yoga don't have the same level of calorie-burning power as aerobic exercise does. Consider that a person who weighs 150 pounds (68 kilograms) will burn 240 calories in an hour of doing regular yoga, compared with 360 calories for an hour of aerobics.
But any physical activity is good activity. Yoga will get you moving, after all, and it can provide health benefits such as improved blood lipid levels and enhanced mood.
Regular physical activity should be part of any weight-loss plan. To lose weight, you want to reduce the calories you take in and increase the calories you burn. If you want to do yoga, the smart play is to include it in an exercise plan that includes aerobic activities, such as biking, jogging or swimming.