Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Sreenivasa RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 53 years old & suffering from bipolar depression please suggest me what should I eat/drink & what should not?
I am 25 year male having problem of bad breath when I speak. This problem is there for many years. I have seen some whitish bacteria kind thing in my tongue. So to control this I used to keep drinking water to suppress it else my tongue will dry soon and bad smell comes while speaking. Do not know how to prevent bad breath. I brush twice a day and I do not smoke.
My son is 6. 8 yes old he is hyperactive. His main problem is not copying any two from the board in the school. He is in std 1st. This is first yr where he has to write full sentences which he is not pls advice also he is moving when expected in class jumpn unnecessary from walls very interupptive forgets what has learnt need s daily revesion till exams avoids writing school chores comes home very shabbily complaints abt too much noise in school daily lose pencils erasers pls advice. Many more things.
I am a student, an intelligent one in my class, and I m 20 years old, I am having problem that I m not able to concentrate in studies, bcoz all the day I used to watch movies, blue film, why is it so, whats the solution to get through it?
I am 19 year old male and I have very tone voice like girls have. Please suggest any medicine or syrup to get rid of it.
I have two children. My husband live separate with us. And he did not gave proper money for home expense. So I have depression, frustration and less sleep. And less diet. So what can ido for get out in this situation. And depression. according to all this I have back pain, shoulder n neck pain.
Hello, doctors. I am a 16 year old ambitious student who regularly takes part in numerous activities. I go to the gym and my diet is proper but it so happens that at the later weeks of each month, I lose motivation and feel depressed. The same things that would get me excited like talking to my friends and feeling the wind against the feed starts seeming pointless. But after a week or so, I go back to being excited again. This relentless cycle each month without gap takes a lot of precious time when I could be working on my virtual internships or reading ahead of my school work. Please, help?
Hi, I am 31 years old male. I am suffering from anxiety, panic disorders and intrusive thoughts. I am also taking medicine for BP since last 2 years. I feel depress, full of negativity and all negative symptom like sleeping disorder suicidal thoughts etc. I am doubting everything including my sexuality. earlier I was so much wanted to have relation with a girl but suddenly my feeling changed My friends all used to tease on sexuality and making abusing comments on me like you like to eat what girls like and so on which I can't tell you also in paste faced abusing behavior which constantly appearing in my imagination. It was really a bad feeling. I am virgin now that also stuck in my mind like why I am still virgin. I was watching porn a lot but now stopped and I wanted to have sex but waiting till get married. Please guide.
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.