Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sreedhar.SYour feedback matters!
I am 56 years old male and I have been suffering from urinary tract infection since 1989 (at the age of thirty years) with symptoms burn and pain in urine discharge fever and excessive vomiting. Presently I am 56 year old. Since then this problem repeats itself after three / two / one year or six months. Presently my prostate gland is enlarged by grade 2. Earlier in 2004 ultrasound R.G.U, I.V.P and endoscopy was done and reports were normal. I want to know. -- reason of this repeated U.T.I problem when i've already been medicines like VELTAM 0.4 since 2012 , -- Whether the operation of prostate gland can be permanent relief of U.T.I as this problem is being repeated from an early age and being repeated very often now.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 23 years old college boy. Since last 3 months I urinate more than earlier I used to urinate at a normal rate. But now it is now at least 4 times a day. I am fed up with this. Please help.
I am having a problem of dribbling after 10 minutes of pass the urination. I am not having any fever or any burning or irritation during urinate. I have already done ivp and ultra sound as well as sugar test but over all it was good. As per ultra sound there was some urine left in bladder after urination which released after 10 minutes or as I will sit as soon as it comes out from 4 to 5 drops which feels me very uncomfortable. Please suggest.
I have bubbly urine many times. I have done urine r/e. It shows no protein. I do not have sugar. Some times it came. Sometime do not. Reason for bubbly urine.
Hy. My urine passes white like something I don't know what's tht in all time pls tll me something for rid get this.
I am 29 years housewife I have white discharge with itching and burning sensation during urination Please suggest.
My father has been having urine problem since many days. After taking paracetamol, he is fine for few days. But then later it started again. He has slight burning sensation and frequent urination. Sometimes he ts slight body pains and feverish feeling. Can we get frequent urination due to gastric problem? Or what are the possible causes for these symptoms?
I am a newly married since 4months. Due in our sex I really can't bear the pain in my vagina. And my husband don't nk how long it need to insert? And after inserting it pain like hell. I can't release urine also for one or two days please suggest any cream or lubricants?
I didn't here this type of benefits by drinking beer. I have a small kidney stone. Shall I have moderate quantity of beer in order to melt them. Please guide me in order to resolve my problem. Thanks & Regards Ramesh.
Mere kidney ke pass 8 mm ki stone hai isme me kaise jaldi thik kar sakte hai without any operation only by medicines pls help.
Urinary incontinence or the involuntary urination is a common and distressing problem, which may have a large impact on quality of life. The most common types of urinary incontinence in women are stress urinary incontinence and urge urinary incontinence. Women with both problems have mixed urinary incontinence. Stress urinary incontinence is caused by loss of support of the urethra which is usually a consequence of damage to pelvic support structures as a result of childbirth. It is characterized by leaking of small amounts of urine with activities which increase abdominal pressure such as coughing, sneezing and lifting.
Additionally, frequent exercise in high-impact activities can cause athletic incontinence to develop. Urge urinary incontinence is caused by uninhibited contractions of the detrusor muscle. It is characterized by leaking of large amounts of urine in association with insufficient warning to get to the bathroom in time.
How to diagnose urinary incontinence?
- Stress test: The patient relaxes, then coughs vigorously as the doctor watches for loss of urine.
- Urinalysis: Urine is tested for evidence of infection, urinary stones, or other contributing causes.
- Blood tests: Blood is taken, sent to a laboratory, and examined for substances related to causes of incontinence.
- Ultrasound: Sound waves are used to visualize the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra.
- Cystoscopy: A thin tube with a tiny camera is inserted in the urethra and used to see the inside of the urethra and bladder.
- Urodynamic: Various techniques measure pressure in the bladder and the flow of urine.
Ayurvedic Management of Urinary Incontinence:
Ayurveda is a very effective natural treatment for Involuntary Urination. Medicines help to treat the root cause of disease. Ayurveda remedies are known to be perfectly safe and have been tried by thousands of patients all over the world bedwetting are perfectly safe. These natural remedies do not have any side effects at all.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.