Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sowmya DogiparthiYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old have a disease of pimples on my face from last 4 months please give me any solution.
I m a patient of skin allergy and take a tablet of cetrizine daily please suggest permanent treatment.
How to get back my original black colour hair because it grieyed out my age is 34 please suggest home remedy.
I am 20 years old. I have hair fall problem. How to get rid from it? I have tried several oil and shampoo but hair fall is increasing day by day.
I am losing my hair quickly. I have tried many shampoos but couldn't find any result. Can you please help me with it?
I am 37 years old but from the year of 18 hair fall started and now my all my hair is lose. What can I do to get back my hair growth? Also my body is very thin. What should to do?
I have fungal infection on my head for last 8 years and itching also, got habit to scratch it. How it can be cured ?
Dear Doctor, I have some hair related issues. When I do shampoo, my hair got dry n look bad n have no shine n silkiness, unusually I do shampoo twice a week, rest of days I just wash hair with plain water while having bath but then my hair got greasy and look little dirty. I need to grow my hairs long but due to these problem I could not make them long. please advise me to make my hair shiny, sliky, bouncy n thick. My hairs r curly n of thin texture.
I have pimples on my face since 4 months have medicines (DOXT-SL) as well as cream (PERNEX ACtm 2.5℅) and using soap (ACNIL SOAP)
I am a 19 year old boy having hair fall for last 2 months. I am using hair fall shampoo for last 1 month and no result is found. What should I do to control my hair fall.
Dandruff sets in her eyelids after taking shower or after washing face. What is the problem and remedy for this?
I am Roopesh 18 year old I am having very dark face what can I do for become white? Please give me best suggestion.
I am a 18 year old teen and I guess my hairs are falling away. Whats should I do? I have been using different oils and shampoos and all kind of stuff so is there anything that can stop my hairfall ~?
A beautiful, glowing skin is something all of us desire. However, due to several conditions such as the sun, weather and other health complications, it is not very easy to maintain a glowing skin. There are several ways using which you will be able to get a healthy, radiant skin. Here is an everyday beauty regiment you must follow:
- Exfoliation: Without proper exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer forms on the skin surface, making it look dull and lifeless. By exfoliating, new skin cell development is encouraged. You can exfoliate your skin using moisturizers, toners and cleansers for making it glow naturally. Natural exfoliating agents such as oats, orange peel, lentil powder and Bengal gram are also considered effective.
- Detoxification: When the body gets overloaded with toxins, the skin is affected in certain ways. You must carry out detoxification by decreasing the amount of sugar and alcohol in your regular diet to get a soft and glowing skin.
- Nourishment: The skin requires proper nourishment with enough vitamins and minerals for a glowing appearance. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and repairs the skin from within, making it healthy. As a result, you get a soft, supple and glowing skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants. Essential minerals and vitamins should be externally applied to the skin surface. The skin cells absorb these nutrients and as a result, you get a glowing complexion.
- Diet: Digestive problems cause skin impurities, and thus a proper diet is required for maintaining a healthy, radiant skin. You should consume food items such as nuts, fish, white meat, grains, brown rice and vegetables like tomato and broccoli for a glowing skin.
- Hydration: You must drink lots of water for proper flushing out of toxins and their elimination from your system. The skin cells get pumped, resulting in a fuller and glowing skin. You must consume more than 2 litres of water regularly.
- Proper sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep for overall rejuvenation and repair. Insufficient or interrupted sleep affects your body, and the skin gets affected as well. It loses its lustre and glow. Hence, proper sleep must be a part of your everyday regimen.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants fight free radicals and give you a beautiful and radiant skin. You have to consume substances, which contain natural antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin E. Damaged skin is repaired when you get enough antioxidants, giving it a glowing appearance.
You should try to keep away from stress as much as possible and undertake some form of physical activity regularly. Proper pimple and acne care is also necessary if you want to maintain a glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.