Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I' m 46 yrs old and having problem of descharge from vagina. No foul smell. N I' ve not for period from past 3 months acidity also.
I had unprotected sex. Following it up I took unwanted 72 within half an hour sex. After two days again I took the unwanted 72 pill. 3 days before my period was due I had a little bit bleeding which lasted for 3 days. It was not at all heavy like a period bleed. The colour of bleed was deep red and brown. Nor was there any cramps like I usually have. After it ended I took the pregnancy test it came out negative. I took the test again after 5 days and still it came negative. Am really worried. Its been a week I haven't got period and the tests are coming negative. What could this be?
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations.
The delivery of my wife done on on April. The last menstrual period started at 26.06.2016. We had sex on 18.07.2016. I, e, after 22 days. Till now period not started yet. When we can go for pregnancy test. When she can go for abortion medicine.
I am 28 years old. I'm trying to get conceive, but twice I had abortion and a tubal pregnancy. Also I'm having continuous back pain on my right side and getting white discharge with bad smell. My right tube was removed and tried for 2 iui but failed. Doctor gave tablets for infection, but when I stop taking tablets I'm getting infection again and unable to be contact. I'm facing this problem for a long while. Do I have any remedy? Do I am fit for doing ivf with this infection and white discharge?
The causes of morning sickness are generally hormones, and the physical and chemical changes in early pregnancy.
Well, your feeling sick may bring about a reason to celebrate in the family, but those who have experienced it would agree that this is a cause of major stress to the woman during the first trimester.
But can morning sickness be prevented? sadly. No! but one can reduce and relieve the symptoms a bit. This can be achieved by not staying empty stomach for long and having small, carbohydrate rich meals throughout the day, one may eat some dry crackers or biscuits before getting out of the bed, moving around regularly helps too. No medication should be taken to tackle morning sickness unless advised by the caregiver. Other things one can do is to wear clothes which provide some positive ease and do not put pressure on the abdomen. Staying away from the kitchen can also help.
For partners and family members - a woman in her early pregnancy is quite perturbed because of the changes in her body that she is not in control of, and morning sickness makes her miserable. As her partner or family, one should try to provide as much comfort as possible, by helping out with the cooking, by keeping the house calm and cheerful, and by getting to know what helps make the expecting mother feel better.
I m 30 years old i am pregnant for 5 week 3 days before 2 days bleeding start immediately please advise wat I do?
I am a 21 years female. Used mifepristone on nov 4.the results of ultrasonography showed no remnants of conception. Now I had severe bleeding with severe abdominal pain. Plzz help me out.
Sometimes I feel like itching near vaginal area and that is vigorous. So need to know the reasons or the precaution I can take and even I got scratches due to that itching strokes I get. Need help.
Hi, I was pregnant with my bf 3 months back and had undergone abortion. Now I am fine. But now parents are looking for a guy for my marriage. So just wanted to know that is there any problem if I get married or I have to wait. Do my future husband come to know about what happened in past. I still have relationship with my bf but I can't marry him.
Dear sir, My Girlfriend was pregnant for one month but we both don't want a baby now. So we want to abortion. Please help me she is one month pregnant.
During my periods I get lots of cramps. It sometimes becomes unbearable for me. I can't go out during my periods. Can you please suggest what to do.
When I suck my wife's breast nipples on sex time, it's leave something just like water. What is this? Is anything wrong with my wife?
I am 30 years old female housewife after delivery my weight started increasing n now after 5 years it reached till 90. I even do not have any medical issues like thyroid or diabetes. So what should I do now?
I am suffering from excessive bleeding during menstruation so what should I do to prevent it? Please suggest an effective medicine?
If you have taken it for a while you can stop and see what happens over the next three months. Still I can't understand. I m worried I just want to knw will I get periods regular after finishing this course.
I am 26 years old male and I do the sex four times unfortunately without protection but my sperm is not entered her vagina. Is this any problem to get the pregnancy.
Oily skin results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum, which can clog pores of the skin. Clogged pores result in inflammation on the skin, thus causing breakouts. Oily skin can also appear shiny and dirty as oil tends to attract dirt. Oily skin also makes you prone to white heads, black heads and pimples. Open pores is another concern that people with oily skin have. These open pores can look disfiguring on the skin and lead to acne flare ups. You should focus on keeping your skin clean to prevent breakouts. It is recommended to undergo facials to keep your skin healthy and refreshed, and thus reduce oiliness on the skin.
Ways to control oil
- Facials help in renewing dead skin cells and improving blood circulation on the skin. This also helps in getting rid of the waste from under your skin to remove the puffiness. With this process, the pores are cleaned effectively so that there is no buildup of impurities. Any cleansing treatment for oily skin should also focus on controlling the oil so that the skin remains oil free for a long time period.
- You can also use a facial that uses botanical extracts such as burdock roots, kudzu and chamomile flower. These ingredients help in controlling and normalizing oil production and help to remove dirt and impurities from your skin effectively.
- If you have a skin that is acne prone, then you need to adopt a slightly different approach. Use a cleanser made from tea to soothe any inflammation on the skin. The toner should contain salicylic acid because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help in regulating oil production.
- Use a mask that is made out of sea mud to clean your pores efficiently. This mud absorbs extra oil and also prevents further breakouts. You may also use a mask that consists of buttermilk and synergistic tea blend to cool your skin.
Oily skin requires moisturizing, just like any other skin type. In this regard, make sure the moisturizers you use are mostly water based and oil free. The moisturizers should contain zinc oxide as it protects your skin and also reduces the redness of your skin that results from acne problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.