Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sivakumar K SYour feedback matters!
Some pimples are placed on my face I will try many type of medicines but results is zero please suggest me.
Acne or pimples is most commonly seen in teenagers and young adults, just around the time the body is undergoing hormonal adjustments. Thus, acne is not simply just a skin problem, but often an indication of internal bodily disturbances. Of course, there are other combination of aggravating factors at play, like genetics, active sebaceous glands and bacterial organisms that reside within the sebaceous glands.
An otherwise easily treatable condition, acne can result in permanent scars if left untreated, often resulting in low self-esteem, social isolation, depression and even suicidal ideation.
The skin acts as a window to internal disorders and many individuals with acne are found to have internal hormonal problems like polycystic ovary syndromes or insulin resistance syndromes. Females can have associated excessive hair on the chin, hair loss on the scalp, weight gain, menstrual abnormality and infertility.
- Diet does not have a major role in causing acne but cutting down on foods with high sugar content and milk may be useful.
- Certain medications and creams containing steroids can precipitate an outbreak of acne.
- Heavy and greasy cosmetics will aggravate acne.
- Special soaps, face washes, lotions, and so-called unscientific blood purifiers are of little help.
- Acne scars are repaired with newer dermatological technologies and techniques.
Just like with any other medical condition, each individual is different and will require a unique investigation and treatment plan. This is based on many factors like other current medical conditions, climate, age, sex, skin type and variety of acne. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Psoriasis being a constitutional trouble, it requires deep acting genetic constitutional remedy along with other combination medicines. This by acting at genetic level stops the progress of complications of psoriasis and nullifies them completely. Further the medicines work towards impeding the proliferation of skin cells which inevitably alleviates excessive scaling and stimulate the body’s own healing potential by restoring balance of the immune system and countering the genetic predisposition some of commonly used homoeopathic medicines in psoriasis are Graphitis, Natrum Mur, Lycopodium, Sulphar, Sepia, staphysagria, Baryta carb, prosperous, pulsatilla but should be taken under strict medical supervision.
Psoriasis is an obstinate and chronic disease. There is no shortcut to its cure.The length of treatment varies form case to case, depending of the following factors:
Duration of Psoriasis
Areas affected. Affection of scalp and nails takes longer.
Extent of spread Psoriasis only on skin is easier to treat. Joint affection (Psoriatic Arthritis) require longer duration.
Previous medication (Extensive use o oral cortisone may delay the course of treatment)
General health and associated diseases
I am a 25 year old male. I have lost a lot of hair in the area around the ciwlick. I used to have quite thick hair but now its reduced substantially. What to do? Please suggest.
Hello, I am 35 years. Please suggest how could I get firmer and enlarged breast. Suggest me good brands of breasts enlargement creams.
Hello doctor, I am 41 years old woman and do have acne problem on and off. I have an oily skin. Recently got two big pimples which have left their marks behind and there are scars from previous acne/pimples. These recent dark marks leave me feeling bad though it fades away but takes several months to go. I have been facing this problem from the age of 12 till date. Though not acute now but two dark marks on the face are enough to rob your peace of mind especially when you have functions to attend. Its become a dream for me to have a clean n clear skin. Is there any cream or medicine which will help me? Also, is there any permanent remedy that will stop any further acne/pimples to occur n give me a glowing skin?
I have dark circles under my eyes it is more dark day by day. Would it remove completely? What is the reason of this dark circles and how to remove fastly? Is it any disease like iron dehydration vitamin etc.
I have been asked to use triglow cream for 2, weeks for dark underarms and thighs and neck aswel for acanthosis nigrins problem my skin got cracked nd turned into red while using this, now what next to be used please suggest.
I have developed severe acne on my face in last two months. They are like boils and pains. Doing home remedies but it's still increasing. Please suggest.
Sir, Am having pimples and black spot on my both cheeks. So please suggest me some methods to get rid of them from home itself.
I have skin ache before some months and I use lots of face wash and some ache creams and they didn't react on ache.
Hi, I am 45 years old and I have got lot of acne on my face. Since my teen I have acne but now it has become worse. And I have got many acne scars. I went to a dermatologist, I have been using cutanyl, erylic, and depi white cream and I have taken tolexine. But recently I have notice that my skin has become clear without acne but it has become dark. Everyone is asking me if I have been tanned at the seaside. Please can you help me of what to do. I want to do a microdermabrasion. Will it be helpful for me? Please advice. Thank you.
I want to know what body oil is good for skin dryness, skin tan. I stay in Pune and the climate is very dry.
I am 21 years old. I have very dull and unusual skin. I have dark sarkal. Gradually I am getting black.
It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible. Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more.
Can you identify with the following causes?
- Steroids - The use of steroids by individuals who suffer from male pattern baldness can significantly increase their chance of hair fall. This happens as the usage causes an increase in the dihydrotestosterone hormones, which is responsible for hair loss.
- Antibiotics - Taking antibiotics can have an adverse effect on your hair follicle. It decreases the levels of hemoglobin in your blood as well as minerals and vitamins stores in your cells. When this happens, it accelerates your hair fall rate.
- Smoking - Smoking can cause you to lose a significant amount of hair. Several studies suggest that smokers have a higher chance of going bald, with individuals who have a history of this condition in the family being more prone than others. Smoking causes the blockage of pores on the scalp surface, thereby reducing blood flow to the scalp. The effects of smoking on hair include poor hair quality and subsequent degradation. Smoking also brings about the early graying of your hair.
- Cancer - Cancer also affects your hair quality and causes you to become bald or thins out your hair. It's the radioactive rays in chemotherapy that causes your hair to fall out at a faster rate. Many a time, hair is also lost from the eye area, armpit, and pubic areas. The loss of hair generally starts within 2-4 weeks following the commencement of the treatment. The hair loss rate could be in clumps or little by little.