Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sivakumar K SYour feedback matters!
Pimples on the face cause black patches or in winter dryness in summer darkness due to heat give me remedy how to take care of my face to look nice Thanks.
I have allergy in my skin how can I clear my face to better then please help me to solve ths problems.
Hiii. I am 25 years old (female). Please suggest how to treat acne/pimple marks on face and dark circles under eyes?
Please suggest good non-comedogenic moisturizer and sunscreen for pigmented and uneven skin tone. I would also like to know which body skin lotion to use in summers.
I am 27 years old male and suffering from hair lose and receding hairline. I believe this could be related to family hereditary. Please suggest how can I stop further hair fall n improve hairline.
I have red spots on palm of my both hands since a week with itching. I used Vaseline but no use. When I touch water it irritating my palm of hands.
I have been facing Chronic Urticaria for nearly one year. I have tried four dermatologist but in vain. Red hives come up on skin, and have intense itching problem. I have been given steroid and non-steroid drugs. Steroid drug caused much urination resulting into many other problem. I request hon'ble doctor for an effective remedy... Thanks
Hi doctor, I am harish. My age is 22. I got hair fall issue. What I do now? how to control hair fall.
These stupid dark circles occurred when I was 18yrs old now I am 25. Plzz tell how to take these medicines" homeopathic medicine cina 1m 3 doses and after two days china q 5 drops in few. Luke water twice a day and report back after. Apply daily pure almond oil mix with milk"
After 30 your skin looses its lustre and appears dull. Thus, the overall glamour and grace of your skin is lost. This is the reason you got to take special care of your skin that can prevent skin deterioration and can prevent different kinds of acute troubles, especially ageing spots, fine lines, patches, wrinkles, dark circles and many others.
How ageing affects your skin?
- Losing of collagen: If your skin remains exposed to direct rays of sun for longer hours, then the collagen will get lost as a result of which skin texture, formation and quality get disturbed. In some cases, you might even face dreadful skin damages that are simply quite hectic to bear.
- Losing skin thickness: After 30, your skin will look thinner as thickness will be lost and this is one of the most prominent symptoms. Thinner skin invites ageing signs faster and thus your skin will become sagging slowly by losing the natural tightness.
- Increase in visibility of ageing signs: The ageing signs will become more prominent and visible immediately after 30s, and this is the reason you should think of the most powerful means that can prevent these signs on a permanent note.
What are the leading skin-care methods for people above 30?
- Applying UVB or UVA broad-spectrum sunscreen: since it is not possible to avoid sun exposure all the time, especially for office-going fellows, therefore, it is better to use broad-spectrum sunscreen with rather UVB or UVA feature. Zinc or titanium oxides are mostly found in this kind of sunscreen lotion that not only prevent sun-rays absorption within skin but also make your skin tone much fairer than ever.
- Regular usage of filler: fillers can be regularly used so that skin volume can be easily maintained in the long run. This procedure will also take good care of your skin and prevent the skin from getting thin day by day. In this respect, it is recommended to take proper consultation from any dermatologist so that greater safety can be maintained without any mess or adverse reactions.
- Using retinol: Retinol has got medical approval, and this plays the most important role in building and maintaining skin collagen in the best way. In this case, collagen levels will get improved slowly, and on the other hand, sun-damages can also be reduced. Because if this ageing signs will also be controlled.