Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 31 yrs old woman, I have 3 yrs of marrige period but unable to conceive due to pcod. Kindly suggest
My girl friend and me had participated in sex on 26/06/16 even tough we used condom but at one point just two time I just inserted without condom, her before period date was 10/05/2016 am afraiding that she will become pregnant now am making her to tensed too as the date was arriving I made her to eat three papaya Fruits in this time and will papaya will obert her in case if she did not get periods what should we do.
I m 32yrs old trying to conceive for the last 6 months but failed done thyroid hemoglobin test all in normal so any remedy
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'.
Hlo I do sex with my husband after 7 days of menopause now after 12 days of menopause. Bleeding start in little bit. Pls tell by I qm pregnant or not if I am then pls tell me medicine to avoid pregnancy. Thankyou.
Hi, Is "tukhme gajar" or "gajar ke beej" helpful in hormonal imbalance. Is it safe to consume daily?
I am 23 year and I got married. I have monthly period problem now this is 3day. Stop I do not know what to do. In future never take any medicine.
Please. Tell me the name of medicine by which I can get quick periods by aborting 25 days pregnancy.
I am 27. Every month I will get breast pain at least from 15days fron my childhood. But this time I do not have any pain and I did not period till now. I have gone through pregnancy test but it is -ve. What might b d prob.
Being able to pleasure your woman in bed can be a very rewarding experience. However, you must know that the key point in pleasing your partner is to bring variety. It is said that variety is the spice of life and it is certainly the case, especially in the bed room. To provide variety, you need to know certain points in her body which are erogenous in nature:
- Head: The skin on the human head is pleasurable to the touch and that is the reason head massages feel so good. If you stimulate the scalp correctly, feel good hormones called oxytocin and serotonins are released in the body. It also increases blood flow to your partner's brain and her entire body. So next time, don't just kiss and cuddle, but also stroke her head. The result will be phenomenal.
- Ears: Ears usually get less attention although there are many nerve endings present in them. This makes them an extremely erogenous spot. Your partner can be aroused by a light caress near the ear or even soft music while you are cuddling together.
- Lips: The lips are the most sexually exposed parts of the body. A huge number of nerve endings are present in the lips. Stimulating the lips also a feel good hormone which affect not only your partner's emotions but also her lady parts. This reason makes the act of kissing the lips extremely essential for couples.
- Neck: The neck is another very active erogenous zone within the female body and is sensitive to even the lightest touch. It is also an extremely sexy place to touch and kiss your partner. Even a gentle breath on the neck can arouse her. It is a great place to sexually stimulate her.
- Nipples: The nipples are extremely sensitive and erogenous in nature. If you are able to stimulate them properly, your partner will experience the same pleasure she will derive from the stimulation of her clitoris and her vagina. Some women can even orgasm from the stimulation of nipples.
Some of the other erogenous parts include the clitoris, the inner thighs, the lower back and her feet. Just feel free to explore them in her body, and you will be able to give her the pleasure you wanted to. Also, remember every woman is different and while certain things may be sexy for one person it may not be the same for another person and ensure that you communicate with her regarding what she likes and dislikes.
To keep up good health, it is absolutely necessary for one to indulge in physical exercise or activities. Physical activities, in general, are linked to a host of good benefits, such as reduced stress and a healthier and better outlook, besides increasing the body's resistance against complications like heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes and muscle pain among others problems.
Similarly, the practice of yoga is an ancient tradition well known for its health benefits. In addition, walking can further complement the practice of yoga and they can together prove to be highly advantageous, to the extent where they can be possibly regarded a better alternative to the act of gyming.
Here are a few benefits of gym workouts followed by the benefits of yoga plus walking:
Benefits of gym and other exercises:
- Keep muscles fit
- Enhance respiration and perspiration
- Helps in weight loss
- Relieve stress
- Increase appetite and food consumption
Benefits of yoga and walking:
- Keep you active throughout the day
- Help bowel movement
- Increase mind control over the body
- Improve blood circulation
- Relieve anxiety and keeps one stress free
- Can be practiced anywhere and everywhere
Although it can be argued that gym workouts are better than yoga and vice-versa, the subject matter is highly ambiguous and debatable. Since both activities are good for your health, physically as well as mentally, it is very difficult to say which one is better; perhaps a detailed comparison of the differences between the two may be more helpful:
- While gymming and other exercises focus on building the body and helping you attain the desired body figure, yoga and walking aims at regulating the entire body mechanism, with more emphasis on mental control.
- While gym workouts may be more expensive, yoga requires minimal accessories and is therefore, more economically convenient.
- Yoga is suitable for people of all ages, whereas gymming and other intense physical activities are not advisable for old people or those with specific medical ailments like hypertension and heart problems.
- There are minimal withdrawal effects with yoga, in contrast to gym workouts.
- Gymming requires you to go to the gym, whereas yoga and walking can be done anywhere and everywhere.
Hello doctor actually I have missed period I have done upt bt its negative I also done B.HCG its report is <2 miu/ml what does it show whether I am pregnant or not? Pls reply.
Oral sex involves using the mouth, including the lips, tongue, and teeth, to stimulate a sexual partner's genitals (i.e., his or her external reproductive organs). It often involves kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, and blowing.
Oral sex is performed by heterosexual couples, by men who have sex with men (MSM), and by women who have sex with women (WSW). When oral sex is performed on a male, it is called fellatio (pronounced fĕl-ā’-shē-ō) and when it's performed on a femaile, it is called cunnilingus (pronounced kŭn-ĭ-lĭn-gŭs).
Fellatio involves using the mouth to stimulate the penis and scrotum. Cunnilingus involves using the mouth to stimulate the vulva, the clitoris, and the vaginal opening. Oral sex that involves the anus is called analingus (pronounced ān-ă- lĭn-gŭs).
Oral sex is an important part of many healthy sexual relationships; however, as with other sexual behaviors, it is important to practice safer oral sex to reduce the risk for sexually transmitted disease (STD) and HIV/AIDS.
Safer oral sex practices involve the following:
Avoid oral sex when there are open sores (e.g., cold sores), cuts, or broken skin in the mouth or the genital area
Avoid oral sex when one partner has an active sexually transmitted infection (e.g., genital herpes, genital warts)
Wait at least 30 minutes after brushing the teeth, flossing the teeth, or having dental work (including dental cleanings) before performing oral sex (brushing, flossing, and dental cleanings can cause gum irritation and bleeding)
Wear a latex condom (flavored condoms are available), female condom, or a dental dam (flat, latex barrier worn in the mouth)
Withdraw the penis from the sexual partner's mouth prior to ejaculation
Oral sex between consenting sexual partners often is extremely pleasurable and satisfying. In fact, for many women, cunnilingus provides just the right amount of stimulation to produce orgasm. Oral sex does not carry a risk for pregnancy.
Open communication is an important part of any sexual relationship, including relationships that involve oral sex. Many men and women enjoy performing and receiving oral sex, but serious problems can develop in the relationship if one partner enjoys oral sex and the other does not. Sex therapists can help couples resolve a number of sexual issues, including issues involving oral sex.
Apply it half an hour prior to sun exposure
Drink plenty of water