Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. SivajiYour feedback matters!
My life is not good. I am 30 years male and unmarried. My education is also not good. I am a graduate but I studied in correspondence. I have long gap between 12th and degree. I have done SAP certification. Got a job with low pay recently. Every where asking experience and good education without gap. I am not yet got married. All my friends are in good position. My parents are worried. I feel like committing suicide often. I lost hope on my life. If I do it, my parents will be sad and I want to take care of them. So I feel very much depressed. Please help me. Thanks and regards
I am 29 years old. After an interview I felt totally depressed now. My family members are not happy with my performance in the interview. I had some fault in the interview. What should I do now?
sleepiness does not occur during night. Tension and depression will occur. Bones loss its strength and body loss its power.
Hi sir my name is adil and am addicted to smoking so please give me some suggestions to quit smoking.
How to release stress n other problems after spending long hours in front of a laptop or computer in our jobs, both day and night?
I can't concentrate on my studies. Because my girlfriend left me. I can not sleep at night. What I do now?
I am unable to concentrate during studies. Oftenly it happens to me, when I try to read suddenly my mind distracts, what to do.
Hi I am a 26 years old female. I am schizophrenic. What other healing methods are available apart from taking regular medicines?
I lost somebody close last year and since feel very depressed and prefer to keeping myself all the time. Please help me.
I've been diagnosed as suffering from acute depression. My life was simple when I was single, now I have a girlfriend, she wasn't very good at me always gets angry over small things. I'm the one who always forgives and begging for pardon. My first signs of a depression were not sleeping, lack of concentration those sort of things, and not being able to cope with daily things. Now my started to fall. Never experienced such things before. How could I get my mind calm. And tell me a solution to this hairfall problem. please suggest me what to do?
I am 40. For the last 12 years I am suffering from IBS, Headache, anxiety and extreme nervousness, weight loss and many more. What supplement should I take?
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
1. Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
2. Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
3. You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
4. Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
5. You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
6. You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.