Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Siva ShankarYour feedback matters!
My name is mayuresh and I feel like I have urine infection because it gives burns during release. What to do.
I am 20 year old and my problem is continues toilet (2 or 3 times) on morning, how prevent this problem. Can I take any medicine or other treatment?
My sister has a kidney stone history. Recently a year and half ago she was hospitalized with immense pain and the result was a 2 mm stone in right kidney. This time 2 days ago she again faced the same pain and was admitted. The ct scan revealed that the previous right aide kidney has gone but a stone of 4 mm diameter developed at left kidney. My query is. Shall we go with microsurgery or leave it to come out with flow. Secondly. She has a bad habit of nail eating and SHE will NOT drink enuf water. An early response would help.
I feel hot in my penis and pain in penis during urine pressure. I have low morning erection. What is cause?
Sir I am 29 years old male pichle 4 years say mere toilet may jalan hoti thi par ab kuch jyada hone laga Hai aur smell bhi toilet say bahut aati Hai aur din bhar may 8 bar toilet jata Hu aur toilet Kay raste may andar black chala jaisa bhi ho gaya Hai please help.
When I drink water within 15-18 min im going for toilet I can't control that much pressures come after 15 min. Is this normal or some thin else.
Does 1.5 cretnine is risky. Is there any threat to kidneys. But I dont have any problem in urination or abdomen pain. My bp is also normal.
Hi I am often suffering from urinary infection accompanied by sudden fever. I am regularly taking mortifer and tamcotin tablets. Yet the problem persists. I am diabetic to. Please advice for cure. I am 70 years old.
Hello sir my mom always get infection of uriary track .unki starting me kidney bhi kaam nhi kar rahi thi fir usey restart kiya gaya unko abhi allahabad ke nephrlogist dekh rahe hai mai aap se bhi consult karna chata ho unko thoda sugar bhi rahta hai.
I am suffering from stool disorder, it is almost 2 months now, first I had a loss stool for 3 to 4 days then it started cramps loose stool and irritation in the end of anus (like when we eat spices). After 4 to 5 days cramps were stopped. But stool was black in colour +irritation. The stool something was mix hard and loss at the same time. First it was hard stool and then black + yellow loose stool. I consulted a doctor he prescribed me stool test. Result was that there was no blood but fiber and undigested food. Then he prescribed me oflox oz for 6 days I only took it for 4 days and stopped taking it. Stool was same sometime hard and loss. Sometime only loose black. The I consulted another doctor he prescribed me rabesec 20, matiz plus, Rclfac 500 for 10 days. Also told me to stop taking juice, milk, green vegetables, potatoes,salad, fried food, chicken.now today was 7th day and the only benefit was there is no irritation and no black stool. But still loose stool. I again visited he added doxy 100 and osta d3 injection. I tried drinking warm lemon water in morning. I didn't drink or smoke. What should I do now? Please help me as soon as possible. As I am only eating curd rice and kichdi. I also not eat junk food.
There is small black soft lesion outside my anus, I had tried using some anti fungal cream. But it is of no use whatsoever.
I have stones in my kidneys at least 10 stones measuring large one 10 mm & some others are 8, 3, 5, 7, 2, mm and please give me any solution to recover this.
When I go for Urin than I notice two things 1st color is dark yellow and feel very bad small that's why?
I am boy 20 year old and my chest become like breast and have small stone in in the centre of nipple point? Is that any solution?
6 Ayurvedic Remedies For Treating Kidney Stones Naturally!
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.