Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siva Sankar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Siva SankarYour feedback matters!
Dear sir After search doctor answers now I feel better form rectal area pain. But how I will make it easy for stool passing please suggest me my passing stool will be soft.
I am a 31 years male. My urine results shows albumin trace. But in my blood result. Urea and creatinine is normal. Is there any problem to me?
I have this pain when I go to urinate. I can not wait long for urinating it hurts when I do not go. My gynae gave me meds for a UTI which includes an antibiotic, a medicine for gas which I am taking twice a day. I got myself for any infections but the reports came normal. Sometimes the burning remains even after I urinate. My urine has no smell. If I drink around 3 litres of water a day, the pain reduces but doesn't go away. I am about to complete my course of medicines in 2 more days. But I am afraid it's more than a simple local infection.
I am suffering from anal fissure from past 1 week. Please suggest me some good ointment to cure it, I have tried some natural ways but it won't help me. Please remember I can not go to doctor to at present for at least 10 days because I am out of station now. Please give me all suggestions including allopathy homeopathy medications both.
Hi. I did a blood test and urine test recently for my insurance. The report showed serum creatinine as 12 whereas normal levels should be less than 1.5. Direct and indirect bilirubin are 0.11 and 0.14 respectively. SGPT is 70. But insurance company got approved with this report. Should I have to go for a check up with this report or retest?
How many times urinating in a day is normal? I can control my urine for an hour or so but it is bit painful. But I go around 3-4 times a day? Is it normal?
When I am urinating in the starting it is coming with dark yellow pigment and the colour changes slowly to light yellow are white some times early in the morning it coming completely yellow colour urine my urine test is normal hbsag is negative hepatitis c is negative but my bilirubin level is 1.8 please suggest me is it any disease are should I need to go head with any other treatment to get it rectified if I drink heavy water my urine is white and if I eat non veg are some heavy meals it is turning to yellow, and when I masturbate in the night in the morning it will be yellow.
The colon is a part of the digestive system of your body, which extracts the vitamins, nutrients, water and salt from the indigestible food. This helps in getting rid of solid waste from your body. Now, you may wonder why colon cleansing is necessary. It is required when there is some disorder in the normal colon function, such as when the colon absorbs the toxins in place of removing them from your body, you may experience colon problems. These results in syndromes like gaining weight, fatigue, lack of energy, constipation, bloating and many more.
Cleaning the colon in a natural way is one of the earliest processes by which you can get a normal colon. This process is also called autointoxication. There are some ways by which you can go for natural colon cleansing.
- One of the easiest and best ways for colon cleansing is drinking plenty of water. Regular intake of water will keep your body hydrated and the body organs functioning. It will also help your body to get rid of various toxins.
- Intake of apple juice is yet another process of colon cleansing. Apple juice normalises your bowel movements and keeps your liver fit. It keeps the digestive system functioning as well. One glass of raw apple juice followed by one glass of water half an hour later works best for colon cleansing.
- Lemon juice with a high amount of vitamin C is excellent for the digestive system. A glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and honey keeps your liver, colon and the entire digestive system fit and fine.
- Stay away from fried and processed food for a couple of days. It is better if you drink fresh vegetable juice for a number of times in a day. Green and leafy vegetables remove toxins from your body. They have high amount of minerals and enzymes which provides energy to your body
- Yogurt is your best companion when it comes to colon cleansing. It contains some bacteria, which are good for your body and helps accelerate the digestion process. It is one of the best way by which you can cure every stomach and digestion-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.