Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siva Prasad
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siva PrasadYour feedback matters!
M 16 years old and I got noticeable amount of white hairsWhite hair is not heridtry in mah family. I got dry scalp also. Which is best shampoo to be used?
How to control hairfall and dandruff? Which shampoo is better to use for hairfall? Can I remove hairfall condition through natural herbals? What are they? And finally how to use it?
I am 28 year male I am suffering white hair problem my black hair turning in white why tell me sir please I got some tension thats why or any other problem please tell me best medicine thanks
How can take Berberis Aquifolium Q liquid inside? Berberis Aquifolium Q'S side effects and it's profit how can apply my face?
I have problem of hair fall it doesn't happened before but now when I'm 19 my hair fall is more than normal what should I do to get rid of it?
I have brown marks on my face. I want to show you .but I can't find a particular. Option for this. Help me.
I got stretch marks on my arms by joining zym. Please advice me how to recover and stop this marks on body?
Hi. I am suffering for skin irritation rashes occurring only night time since 10 days. Till morning it will not appear. What is the problem and what care I have to take.
The key to graceful ageing is a youthful skin, healthy heart and a fit body. No, these are not really three different things that need to be achieved. All of these are related and once you start following a healthy lifestyle, everything falls into a pattern and the body starts changing in an orderly manner. The organs start working perfectly, thereby improving metabolism, skin, energy etc. In this article, we will particularly focus on the nutrients that we should consume and the ones that we should avoid in order to defy ageing.
While we talk about proper nutrition for a perfectly healthy body and beautiful complexion, it is essential to know about the food that we need to eat and the ones we should avoid. In order to maintain a youthful body, both inside and outside, it is essential to curb food items containing insulin and leptin because these are major accelerants of the ageing process.
Here is a list of things that can easily be avoided to achieve a body and skin that would defy age.
- Any food containing sugar, especially fructose
- Any sort of grains
- Soda of any kind
- Drugs or alcohols
- Any kind of processed food
- Processed table salt
- Pasteurized dairy products
These are few such food products, which would be great if avoided. However, there are certain food items which should definitely be included in the diet for a youthful skin and healthy body.
- Let’s start with nuts. All sorts of nuts, especially almonds, contain lots of antioxidants and vitamin E in them. Vitamin E has shown to fight skin ageing immensely and also helps skin hold a lot of moisture. So including these into the diet can be a great step towards beautiful and glowing skin.
- Red and green vegetables are filled with vitamin A and help in increasing the vitamin A content in our bodies.
- Vitamin C helps in accelerating the process of collagen production in the body. Collagen is the protein which forms the basic skin structure. In case of a collagen breakdown, the skin starts breaking down too and tends to become saggy; this is exactly what happens in case of ageing. So, in order to reverse the process of ageing, we should have products that enhance in collagen formation.
- Also foods rich in Omega-3
There are many more, but consuming these foods can be a great start to a health improvement program.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!