Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Siva KumarYour feedback matters!
My PSA is 3.8 which is in normal limits but ultrasound shows enlargement of prostrate.I am interested in homeopathic treatment if any if required. My age is 75 pl give detailed comment wtth medicine if any.Thanks
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi. I m 25 years old female. My face. Chest an legs are fair. But my arms. My upper b ck. My lower back and hips are darker. Coz of this I cannot wear all dresses. Pls help me. I want an even skin tone.
I have swelling at the opening if the anus it doesn't have any pain but their is a little burning sensation when I pass the stool. I have a consult my doctor he told that its is due to allergic its not a piles but I have consuming medicine for 3 month but their is now change.
My age is 19 yrs my skin is fair how can I remove black hads on nose I cant use any cream like sunscreen etc.
After cleaning the face with water the face becomes bright but after 5 minutes it become so dull. How to be fresh and bright for so long.
Hai, basically I'm white and light yellowish skin tone. My problem is after applying any kind of sunscreen or face pack or any lotion, or any creams it look dark, dull and black color. I consult skin export KAYA and they recommend me to apply sunscreen and foundation according to my skin tone but still I didn't get any results. Helps me.
I want to know that how can I glow my skin without any creams or any others products. Want to get natural glow. How it is possible?
I have pimple mark/scar on my face and I need to get rid of them without any side effect's. Small marks/Scar.
I have dark circles, loose skin, sunken eyes, anemic,irregular periods, 4 years ago my thyroid test was normal with 10 hemoglobin, I had 3 abortions, 3 miscarriages, 1 living child born with cesarean who is almost 4 now. I am having wrinkles on my eyes with dry skin very sensitive and get pimples if I use any new product, I want to know what to apply on my face, eyes.and medicines for better help.
I have a dark circle under my eyes and I m suffering from little eye weakness, so how I can remove it?
Sir, I am a boy of age 20 years. I get acne very easily which are red. And also I sweat a lot and if I use any cream like olay it becomes visible on my face. My skin colour is very fair. Please help me to get a very clear skin.
I am 22 years old. I wanna use fairness cream. Please suggest best fairness cream . Also suggest these things too #soap, #shampoo, #hair oil. For better fair and handsome look but not harm. Thank you #need brief answer.
My face very white in few months ago. But recently what changes if climate or other. My face get too much darkness and black. And black spot. So how to back my natural my white face. What can I do. please suggest me home solution. And natural solution.
My problem is 1. Dark underarms 2.black spots of pimples on my body. They are really a problem for me as they reflect odd on my body.
I am 32 years old and have developed a blackish patch on my left temple in the face. I noticed the patch about a month ago and thought it was tanning, but after getting tanning removed the patch now looks more prominent as rest of the face tanning has reduced.
Softening these lines with ultra safe botox restores your natural youthful look which you will never get otherwise. For more queries and for procedure, kindly consult privately.