Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Few days after intercourse , I am facing problem with white discharge . White discharge is coming very thick . Do am pregnant or is it a kind of infection ? Please help me with this.
I am 20 years old and last month my period came on 25 but thus month its too late. What should I do? I am not in a sexual relation also. I had just adopted exercise since 1 week in my routine. Pls suggest me what to do?
I have two child 8 years old and 4 years old. My husband is wants sex but I have no mood for that. Please suggest me.
Bina sex se pregant hona aur sex kar ke pregant hona. Dono mein se .konsa next future generation ke thik he. Aur marriage ke baad jaldi pregant hone ka tarik hai?
How many I pill can take in a month. My gf takes 3 I pill in 35 days dose the 3th I pill work or not please tell soon.?
I am a mom of a toddler 2 years old and working as well having hypothyroid. I am so much exhausted that wen I go to bed I juat want to sleep dat is the reason I have a fight with my husband almost every day he says I dnt have interest in sex. Whybthis ia so I really do not feel like having sex.
I am 25 yrs, married female suffering from Polycystic Ovary, Irregular Hormonal Problem & Lower Abdominal Pain since 6 months.
Hi doctor. Me and my boyfriend had intercourse last Sunday. He was not fully into me. But I did not bleed and I had much pain. I'm a virgin. I have pcod. It was just for 30 sec. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Please I'm worried.
My aunt has periods for 2 months n stl continuing. Shes scared dat her uterus is infected. She did ultrasound and also pap smear test and evrytng is normal in the report.
I am married and age 28 yrs. I have been suffering from sores on my genitals from last 3-4 days. I consulted a senior dermatologist, he prescribed me herpex cream and zovirax tablets 400 mg, does it mean I have genital herpes? But doctor is saying its due to viral, it will be cured. Please advice I am very confused?
My marriage is 5 month old, me and my wife never use condom and any pill, sex life is healthy, but my wife no pregnant pls help me and any treatment of pregnancy.
I have sex last 28 may and I use condom but in the end condom was damage please tel me can she pregnant.
Hello. I have taken UNWANTED 72. When I used already condom. I had listen that condom some times its fail. Thats y I took. I want to know that what can be side effects after take it. Because may be something will be inside vagina or may be not.
Actually My age is 19 I have done sex with my boyfriend I think he cum inside it not sure I have not take any pill what should I do now?
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.