Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SingaruvadivelYour feedback matters!
I am 24 yrs old my last question is back bone pain when I taking dinner or breakfast or lunch also and then pain for few seconds.
I have a red eye from 10 days and my chest aching from 10 days and my left hand aching from 2 days please Help me.
There are many conditions that can affect the foot. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. The plantar belt is the level band of tissue (tendon) that can give your heel unresolved issue toes. It can form curves on your foot. In the event that you strain your plantar belt, it gets powerless, swollen, and chafed (excited). Mobility also becomes an issue in such cases. At this point, your heel or the base of your foot will hurt when you try to stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is commonly found in middle aged people. It also affects elderly individuals who are constantly on their feet. It is known to affect people who are into sports or even those in the defense forces. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Causes: Rehashed strain can cause the tendon to tear. These can prompt agony and swelling. This will probably happen if the following conditions are met:
- Your feet roll inward excessively when you walk (too much pronation)
- You have high curves or level feet
- You walk, stand, or keep running for drawn out stretches of time, particularly on hard surfaces
- You are overweight
- You wear shoes that don't fit well
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles
Symptoms: A vast majority of patients with plantar fasciitis experience pain when they begin to move about after getting out of bed or sitting for a while. You may have less stability and experience pain after you take a couple strides. The motion also begins to sting the feet.
Treatment: There are numerous things you can try to improve your foot:
- Avoid walking or running on hard surfaces.
- To lessen the pain and swelling, you can try applying ice on your heel. You can also take an over-the-counter pain reliever like Ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretching exercises and calf and towel extensions a few times a day, particularly when you wake up in the morning. (To perform towel extensions, you have to pull on both closures of a moved towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.)
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve support and a padded sole. Additionally, you can wear heel glasses or shoe embeds (orthotics). Use them in both shoes even if only one foot is affected.
- Plantar fasciitis is caused by wounds that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will have less agony in a couple of weeks. The recovery period could also range from a couple of months to a year.
I have a problem of muscle pain. It starts at any time and I am weak too. So is there any vitamins to solve these issues.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
- An accident or an injury
- Heavy lifting
- Stress and Depression
- Bad posture
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.
I am 67 yrs old and have a problem with my left knee joint. Whenever I straighten my left leg from a sitting position, the knee joint makes a sound like "tak. The right knee when touched by hand while straightening, I can feel some friction sound. In fact I had visited an Ortho a couple of months back and was under treatment for around 2 months. I find it a bit difficult while getting down the staircase. When I stand on left leg, at times I fail to balance properly. When I get down from the Bus in which I travel to my work place, I get a slight jerk on landing on my left leg. Please advise.
While walking or climbing up & down the stairs, I have been experiencing pain on the inner side of my both knee-joints, for the last three years. I got my left knee - joint operated upon in November, 2011. I am a retired individual male, 62 years old. My height is 5 Feet 3 Inches approximately & weight 90 kgs. Approximately. I am on medication for High Blood Pressure for last five years & have been taking regularly one tablet each, Hyzaar 50 mg. ( Lozarton ) & Cozaar 50 mg / 25 mg ( Lozarton / Hydrochlorothiazide ). Other than that, I am not experiencing any medical problem as such & not taking any other medicine(s). Would appreciate if you kindly advise appropriate treatment for my right knee-joint.
I'm 20 year old boy and I have pain in my left knee from 20 days back till yet I have noy visited any doctor so what is next step I do please suggest a better way. Thanks.
I am 49 yrs old for last 2 months suffering from ankle pain not every day (2-3 days once or thrice) kindly advice.
I am 23 years old. I have got pain in my knees. I have had this since 8 years ago. Its like a middle inside goes to my feet when it hurts and I can't stand because of pain. What should I do?
I hav a leg pain in my left leg ankle which is very painful, I hav this from more than a week what sld I do.
Sir from last two days I have problem in breathing n also I have cough n pain in upper back side. Tell me what to do.
I have a bone (haglund's syndrome) projection in back of my foot. Can it be cured? if I lift weight (more than 20kgs) my foot will pain. If I climb steps, it will pain.
From last 8 days my back neck part is pained lightly and I neglected it. From last 4 days my tounges right part is tasteless. Now my right part of lip and right eye is not functioning properly. I can not close my eye tightly and also heavy water is coming from it. Coming to lips they are not closing tightly my water is spilling out without my control. My neck back right is paining now also. Why this occurs and how to avoid it.
I am suffering from low back pain from 5 months I am in fully rest I have consulted enough doctors they said to x rays and took it x ray is normal for three times but the main is more on pelvic sides and back side pain.
There is constant neck pain. After regular intervals it arises. Age is about 45 years, female. What should be done to avoid/stop/cure this?
I have pain in my heals from 1 week. My heals became hard and I had cuts on it. It pain very please help me?
Types, symptoms and treatment for ligament injuries