Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SingaravelYour feedback matters!
Sir. I am suffering from gas problem in 6 months. Please tell me what's the solutions. Also suffering in knee pain problem. I am in 34.
My husband 61 years old suffering from pain (Both hands, Knee, Heel legs and feels digging in hands) please advice what he should do?
I am 24 year old male, weight 73 kgs and height is 176 centimeters, I am feeling pain in my knee joint (both knees) for some times after get up while sited in ground with folding my legs. I also feel pain for some time after get up from latrine (Indian style). What is the problem is actually, please suggest me any medicine or any tips to relief from it. And the problem is started just before 2-3 months when I got a pain suddenly in my knee joint with without and reason.
Hi, I had some stiffness at neck, doctor recommended x ray. X ray revealed spondylosis at C4, C5 level in cervical region. They told that distance between c4 and c5 has reduced. So, please tell me how this condition can be improved or stopped at this level. Sometimes, I have minor pain in shoulder and upper arms which comes and goes. What exercises should I do to improve.
Typically it starts with problems in digestion and assimilation of food and impaired metabolic activities in the body. If you explore deep before that you may find the history of improper food you might have consumedconsumedconsumed for a long time during your young and hay days. There's deep connection of gamma globulin and presence of AAM in the body as per some intelligent Vaidyas. In modern day medicine the only benefit one gets is immediate relief from pain but chances of reversal of RA are minimum.
Coming to Ayurveda Aam Vat is kashtsadhya and a lot of correction may have to be done depending on the extent of severity of disease and history of illness. It may be required to undergo proper Panchkarma i.E. Cleansing the body from accumulation of AAM and other toxins and advising proper Pashchat Karmas i.E. Follow up diet schedules for months to come and prescribing suitable medicine as per body nature.
There is no doubt that ultimately Ayurveda has reply to RA but its not a short term treatment.
Even the common vatnashak medicines have Deepan, Paachan and Shodhan initiating ingradients in them thus representing mini Panchkarma. Vasti karma is an important factor in Panchkarma effectively controlling over RA manifestations.
Such type of treatment also effectively prevents further possible complications of RA and human can live happily ahead but under some kind of self restraint about food habits .
Sir, I am of 15 and I have pain in my back after sitting for half an hour. What should I do to avoid the pain?
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.